The Psyche of UK Sikhs - This can't end well can it ?

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

Guest Dumb Dia$pora
55 minutes ago, GuestSingh said:

how are we supposed to be connected when most apne think just like whitey, that life is supposed to be 'fun', 'full of jokes' or 'one big party'?

who needs enemies when dopey panjabis are capable of self-inflicting mass genocide amongst themselves?

makes u wonder whether the white pigs did the job quicker for us....

Wait till its 2019.

Expect the Pakistani's whose ancestors were responsible for the Sikh Genocide in 1947 to roll out the red carpet and milk idiotic diaspora Sikhs for millions whilst back in Punjab poor Sikhs are busy converting to Christianity to get medical treatment for cancer.

Sikhs didn't inflict Genocide on Pakistani's but fought to for self-preservation to prevent the annexation of the Majha, Malwa and Doaba into Pakistan. If the Muslims had emerged victorious in these three districts the entire Sikh qaum would have faced Genocide (not just those in Pakistan). 

If the people of London were offered the choice of being annexed by the Islamic State (of Pakistan) when Muslims outnumber indigenous white British there it would be normal for any community to fight for its survival particularly when 20% of its population had been killed in the Pakistani Genocide of Sikhs.

Meanwhile the Pakistani Genocide of Sikhs in 1947 only killed about 20% of Sikhs and was only about 100 times worse in percentage than the Congress (Indira) Genocide of Sikhs so it's par for the course for all worthless Sikh television channels to offer £2,000 per person tours to raise much needed revenue for Bajwa's Pakistani Army.

Kartarpur Sahib was captured by Sikh soldiers in 1971. Indira Gandhi deliberately handed it back to the Pakistani's thereafter. She was evil. But more fool us if we don't understand 47 years later that physical buildings have no comparison to Shabad Guru.

The best way to mark 550 years since 1469 is not by spending millions to enrich the Pakistani's by doing bhangra on that ethnically cleansed side of the border ... but rather to set a target for building and staffing 550 new schools and medical facilities in rural east Punjab which can give poor Sikh children a better future.

11 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

I have an iron will that 99.9% of apne simply don't and will never possess.

We respect you for your fluency and knowledge MrSingh but this sentence comes across as arrogant much. Don't forget you're nothing without guru kirpa and if he can do kirpa on you , then why not other sikhs ? 

Just now, MisterrSingh said:

It was a definite tongue in cheek statement. Nothing sinister.

i remember i once boasted to a sikh how I had jap ji memorized. Another day I forgot Japji while trying to recite from memory. Honestly we "own" much less than we think . its all on rent from guru kirpa 

8 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

their loudness (whooping, high-fiving,  backslapping etc), constant laughing and wide, fixed grin is way worse..

you could seriously endanger their life and theyd still look like some demented clown doing bhangra..

problem is American and Canadian sikhs have amnesia about how their ancestors who came were treated by gorey , Americans had newspaper articles against singhs and we lament the abuse suffered by our brothers and sisters in Italy but it was no different for early Canadian settlers, used and abused by the Canadians , even now the Vancouver Sun has anti-sikh articles as a regular feature .

That's the thing they made it monetarily and went straight down the route of the Gorey forgot about their roots apart from where it conjoins with parties whereas UK sikhs were constantly reminded they were unwanted , still are  because of the size of the land they settled in and the colonialist attitude of the dross that pass for men here.

9 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

their loudness (whooping, high-fiving,  backslapping etc), constant laughing and wide, fixed grin is way worse..

you could seriously endanger their life and theyd still look like some demented clown doing bhangra..

Lol that's what I meant by annoying but didnt want to say it. A few times we had family from Canada/America stay around our house for a few days while on their way back from India, and honestly I couldn't wait till they left! Hated it. Very annoying bunch. 

Very dramatic, over the top boisterous and cringe. They have very punchable faces.

Iv been India a few times and family from Canada happened to be there too and even in India they were annoying. They honestly sound like a pack of laughing hyenas.

Accent don't make it any better. 

They Italian punjabis i have spoken to have been very humble and down to earth, they seem very in touch with their Punjabi roots as well.

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
40 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

problem is American and Canadian sikhs have amnesia about how their ancestors who came were treated by gorey , Americans had newspaper articles against singhs and we lament the abuse suffered by our brothers and sisters in Italy but it was no different for early Canadian settlers, used and abused by the Canadians , even now the Vancouver Sun has anti-sikh articles as a regular feature .

That's the thing they made it monetarily and went straight down the route of the Gorey forgot about their roots apart from where it conjoins with parties whereas UK sikhs were constantly reminded they were unwanted , still are  because of the size of the land they settled in and the colonialist attitude of the dross that pass for men here.

If ever there was a perfect example of the kind of negative depressing sh$t I'm talking about that ^ is it jkvlondon.

The Canadian, American and Australian Sikhs....unlike the UK Sikhs as demonstrated here on this forum....are not stupid. They know it's their country. They know their kids are born in that country. They know their kids need to progress in that country. The UK Sikhs - as demonstrated by the ones here on this forum - are the only ones stupid enough to sh$t on their own doorstep.

weather has an effect - dark, grey, dull, gloomy, wet skies with little sun for most of the year would put anyone in a low mood...

That ^ is exactly what I mean when I talk about the UK Sikhs being so depressing and negative that they always think they've got it the worst. Vancouver has virtually the same weather and skies as the UK and places like Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto are frozen like the north pole for most of the year. 

My own opinion is that this particular site (sikhsangat) is the one where all the negative depressives from the UK gather to share their misery.

Guest GuestSingh
21 hours ago, Guest Dumb Dia$pora said:

Wait till its 2019.

Expect the Pakistani's whose ancestors were responsible for the Sikh Genocide in 1947 to roll out the red carpet and milk idiotic diaspora Sikhs for millions whilst back in Punjab poor Sikhs are busy converting to Christianity to get medical treatment for cancer.

my paki colleague at work couldnt wait to share the news..

after telling him its gonna be a very nice income for his lot, he just couldnt stop smiling..

must have been thinking 'who needs islamic relief when we have you sikhs'....