Jump to content
Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

The Psyche of UK Sikhs - This can't end well can it ?

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

their loudness (whooping, high-fiving,  backslapping etc), constant laughing and wide, fixed grin is way worse..

you could seriously endanger their life and theyd still look like some demented clown doing bhangra..

problem is American and Canadian sikhs have amnesia about how their ancestors who came were treated by gorey , Americans had newspaper articles against singhs and we lament the abuse suffered by our brothers and sisters in Italy but it was no different for early Canadian settlers, used and abused by the Canadians , even now the Vancouver Sun has anti-sikh articles as a regular feature .

That's the thing they made it monetarily and went straight down the route of the Gorey forgot about their roots apart from where it conjoins with parties whereas UK sikhs were constantly reminded they were unwanted , still are  because of the size of the land they settled in and the colonialist attitude of the dross that pass for men here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
9 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

their loudness (whooping, high-fiving,  backslapping etc), constant laughing and wide, fixed grin is way worse..

you could seriously endanger their life and theyd still look like some demented clown doing bhangra..

Lol that's what I meant by annoying but didnt want to say it. A few times we had family from Canada/America stay around our house for a few days while on their way back from India, and honestly I couldn't wait till they left! Hated it. Very annoying bunch. 

Very dramatic, over the top boisterous and cringe. They have very punchable faces.

Iv been India a few times and family from Canada happened to be there too and even in India they were annoying. They honestly sound like a pack of laughing hyenas.

Accent don't make it any better. 

 

They Italian punjabis i have spoken to have been very humble and down to earth, they seem very in touch with their Punjabi roots as well.

Edited by puzzled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching family wedding films from Canada are very embarasing and cringe, I actually find myself hiding behind a cushion and sinking into the sofa while watching their weddings.  

LMAO their weddings are so embarasing to watch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
40 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

problem is American and Canadian sikhs have amnesia about how their ancestors who came were treated by gorey , Americans had newspaper articles against singhs and we lament the abuse suffered by our brothers and sisters in Italy but it was no different for early Canadian settlers, used and abused by the Canadians , even now the Vancouver Sun has anti-sikh articles as a regular feature .

That's the thing they made it monetarily and went straight down the route of the Gorey forgot about their roots apart from where it conjoins with parties whereas UK sikhs were constantly reminded they were unwanted , still are  because of the size of the land they settled in and the colonialist attitude of the dross that pass for men here.

If ever there was a perfect example of the kind of negative depressing sh$t I'm talking about that ^ is it jkvlondon.

The Canadian, American and Australian Sikhs....unlike the UK Sikhs as demonstrated here on this forum....are not stupid. They know it's their country. They know their kids are born in that country. They know their kids need to progress in that country. The UK Sikhs - as demonstrated by the ones here on this forum - are the only ones stupid enough to sh$t on their own doorstep.

 

Quote

weather has an effect - dark, grey, dull, gloomy, wet skies with little sun for most of the year would put anyone in a low mood...

That ^ is exactly what I mean when I talk about the UK Sikhs being so depressing and negative that they always think they've got it the worst. Vancouver has virtually the same weather and skies as the UK and places like Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto are frozen like the north pole for most of the year. 

 

My own opinion is that this particular site (sikhsangat) is the one where all the negative depressives from the UK gather to share their misery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Guest Dumb Dia$pora said:

Wait till its 2019.

Expect the Pakistani's whose ancestors were responsible for the Sikh Genocide in 1947 to roll out the red carpet and milk idiotic diaspora Sikhs for millions whilst back in Punjab poor Sikhs are busy converting to Christianity to get medical treatment for cancer.

my paki colleague at work couldnt wait to share the news..

after telling him its gonna be a very nice income for his lot, he just couldnt stop smiling..

must have been thinking 'who needs islamic relief when we have you sikhs'....

Edited by GuestSingh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

If ever there was a perfect example of the kind of negative depressing sh$t I'm talking about that ^ is it jkvlondon.

The Canadian, American and Australian Sikhs....unlike the UK Sikhs as demonstrated here on this forum....are not stupid. They know it's their country. They know their kids are born in that country. They know their kids need to progress in that country. The UK Sikhs - as demonstrated by the ones here on this forum - are the only ones stupid enough to sh$t on their own doorstep.

 

That ^ is exactly what I mean when I talk about the UK Sikhs being so depressing and negative that they always think they've got it the worst. Vancouver has virtually the same weather and skies as the UK and places like Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto are frozen like the north pole for most of the year. 

 

My own opinion is that this particular site (sikhsangat) is the one where all the negative depressives from the UK gather to share their misery.

just because you are a burahh burahh BS Canadian/US dikhava wale  doesn't stop what I said being true , the fact is over there the people are guilty of bringing sikhi into disrepute by allowing misuse of sikh students from abroad including slum landlording and prostitution of females students , by drug dealing gangs dragging sikhi into places that has nothing to do with their behaviour ,  if UK sikhs are posey then Canadian take the biscuit . I should know more than half my dadakey settled there . Atheism is rife , paise and position is Isht there . That is called doing ish on your doorstep .

Not calling out the bad situations that are around us and doing something about it as the Singhs are doing here , the kaurs are also joining the efforts , frankly where are the parchaariks hailing from those lands or is 150 years not long enough to generate such gursikhs ?

Just because Uk sikhs introspect and try to be aware of their surroundings and environment changes that's 'being negative'  no that's being street smart . I've seen the racist scene go from full open to underground and back again so don't tell me to ignore that , you deal with your side, I will prepare my family and kids to be aware and self-protect , I'm sure being in neighbourhoods where stabbings, acid attacks, shootings have increased that would be wise or you believe you are wiser. Chardikala is about being aware and responsive and not in a apathetic state of mind ... I can assure you I don't plan to give up anytime soon

 

Edited by jkvlondon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

If ever there was a perfect example of the kind of negative depressing sh$t I'm talking about that ^ is it jkvlondon.

The Canadian, American and Australian Sikhs....unlike the UK Sikhs as demonstrated here on this forum....are not stupid. They know it's their country. They know their kids are born in that country. They know their kids need to progress in that country. The UK Sikhs - as demonstrated by the ones here on this forum - are the only ones stupid enough to sh$t on their own doorstep.

 

That ^ is exactly what I mean when I talk about the UK Sikhs being so depressing and negative that they always think they've got it the worst. Vancouver has virtually the same weather and skies as the UK and places like Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto are frozen like the north pole for most of the year. 

 

My own opinion is that this particular site (sikhsangat) is the one where all the negative depressives from the UK gather to share their misery.

if speaking the truth from experience and observation makes us 'stupid, 'depressing', 'negative' and 'miserable' then yes..that must be what we are..and rather that than be a slave - anything but a worthless, weak-minded, submissive slave...

and u obviously like talking to us otherwise u wouldnt spend so much time here bro - not even multiple banned user accounts can keep u away from us...so does that mean ur 'stupid, 'depressing', 'negative' and 'miserable' too for continuing to associate with us?

like a jigsaw puzzle, if we cant see the full picture then we shouldnt spend time trying to build something else up otherwise we'll just end up falling to pieces....

Edited by GuestSingh
sounds better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most Canadian Sikhs r closet atheist. They r tanned white ppl they even name their kids white names like Peter Paul ect quite embarassing. Lotta Sikh Canadian even got the white Canadian accent when they speak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest $upport poor $ikh$
2 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

my paki colleague at work couldnt wait to share the news..

after telling him its gonna be a very nice income for his lot, he just couldnt stop smiling..

must have been thinking 'who needs islamic relief when we have you sikhs'....

Makes my blood boil but bit by bit we can turn back this tide of ignorance and treason toward 550 institutions that will strengthen the Sikh Panth/ You may wish to give Pakistani tourist board agent Ranjit Singh Rana 07958-333957 a piece of your mind (in a polite and constructive way) in the hope that he can see the light that the millions Sikhs feel should be spent enriching Muslim West Punjab could be put to better use (re)building schools for poor Sikh children and in rural east Punjab and setting up health and de-addiction and cancer care centres for our own poor Sikhs in east Punjab.

On 12/29/2018 at 4:06 AM, Guest Dumb Dia$pora said:

Wait till its 2019.

Expect the Pakistani's whose ancestors were responsible for the Sikh Genocide in 1947 to roll out the red carpet and milk idiotic diaspora Sikhs for millions whilst back in Punjab poor Sikhs are busy converting to Christianity to get medical treatment for cancer.

Sikhs didn't inflict Genocide on Pakistani's but fought for self-preservation to prevent the annexation of the Majha, Malwa and Doaba into Pakistan. If the Muslims had emerged victorious in these three districts the entire Sikh qaum would have faced Genocide (not just those in Pakistan). 

If the people of London were offered the choice of being annexed by the Islamic State (of Pakistan) when Muslims outnumber indigenous white British there it would be normal for any community to fight for its survival particularly when 20% of its population had been killed in the Pakistani Genocide of Sikhs.

Meanwhile the Pakistani Genocide of Sikhs in 1947 only killed about 20% of Sikhs and was only about 100 times worse in percentage than the Congress (Indira) Genocide of Sikhs so it's par for the course for all worthless Sikh television channels to offer £2,000 per person tours to raise much needed revenue for Bajwa's Pakistani Army.

Kartarpur Sahib was captured by Sikh soldiers in 1971. Indira Gandhi deliberately handed it back to the Pakistani's thereafter. She was evil. But more fool us if we don't understand 47 years later that physical buildings have no comparison to Shabad Guru.

The best way to mark 550 years since 1469 is not by spending millions to enrich the Pakistani's by doing bhangra on that ethnically cleansed side of the border ... but rather to set a target for building and staffing 550 new schools and medical facilities in rural east Punjab which can give poor Sikh children a better future.

 

On 12/29/2018 at 4:09 AM, Guest Margaret Thatcher said:

What kind of slave mentality community cannot help its own community?

What prevents UK Sikhs of all strands of the spectrum from supporting this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

If ever there was a perfect example of the kind of negative depressing sh$t I'm talking about that ^ is it jkvlondon.

The Canadian, American and Australian Sikhs....unlike the UK Sikhs as demonstrated here on this forum....are not stupid. They know it's their country. They know their kids are born in that country. They know their kids need to progress in that country. The UK Sikhs - as demonstrated by the ones here on this forum - are the only ones stupid enough to sh$t on their own doorstep.

 

That ^ is exactly what I mean when I talk about the UK Sikhs being so depressing and negative that they always think they've got it the worst. Vancouver has virtually the same weather and skies as the UK and places like Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto are frozen like the north pole for most of the year. 

 

My own opinion is that this particular site (sikhsangat) is the one where all the negative depressives from the UK gather to share their misery.

What worries me is the new wave of anti-British sentiments coming from.... British born Sikhs! The statue that was vandalised in Smethwick being a prime example. Some Sikhs believe that soldiers in the British Indian Army were somehow slaves. Totally misinformed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, DailyMail said:

What worries me is the new wave of anti-British sentiments coming from.... British born Sikhs! The statue that was vandalised in Smethwick being a prime example. Some Sikhs believe that soldiers in the British Indian Army were somehow slaves. Totally misinformed. 

And from where does this anti-British sentiment stem from? It's part of the mindset which suggests that factors such as patriotism and pride in one's culture that sets us apart from others is deemed to be equivalent to racism and genocide; that the first Britons thousands of years ago were black (😋). If you support a media and press that consistently emphasises that even the adorning of a national flag is an act of aggression and racism, then eventually the susceptible and easily led members of society -- a category in which sheep-like Sikhs fall into much too readily -- will succumb to that pressure and begin spouting off certain sentiments without thinking them through and tracing their natural conclusion.

Ours is the one of the middle path; neither for nor against. Most will convince you this is straddling both sides. No, it is one of balance. Without balance there is always excess. Certain individuals cannot have it both ways and then complain and cry when the chickens come home to roost. If they possessed insight beyond the end of their nose, they'd realise occasionally it is necessary to side with the devil you know, for as long as it's pertinent, than throw in your all with the devil you don't. Again, most of us simply are incapable of holding two conflicting concepts and ideas simultaneously. It's too much for simple minds.

Edited by MisterrSingh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DailyMail said:

What worries me is the new wave of anti-British sentiments coming from.... British born Sikhs! The statue that was vandalised in Smethwick being a prime example. Some Sikhs believe that soldiers in the British Indian Army were somehow slaves. Totally misinformed. 

 

11 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

And from where does this anti-British sentiment stem from? It's part of the mindset which suggests that factors such as patriotism and pride in one's culture that sets us apart from others is deemed to be equivalent to racism and genocide; that the first Britons thousands of years ago were black (😋). If you support a media and press that consistently emphasises that even the adorning of a national flag is an act of aggression and racism, then eventually the susceptible and easily led members of society -- a category in which sheep-like Sikhs fall into much too readily -- will succumb to that pressure and begin spouting off certain sentiments without thinking them through and tracing their natural conclusion.

Ours is the one of the middle path; neither for nor against. Most will convince you this is straddling both sides. No, it is one of balance. Without balance there is always excess. Certain individuals cannot have it both ways and then complain and cry when the chickens come home to roost. If they possessed insight beyond the end of their nose, they'd realise occasionally it is necessary to side with the devil you know, for as long as it's pertinent, than throw in your all with the devil you don't. Again, most of us simply are incapable of holding two conflicting concepts and ideas simultaneously. It's too much for simple minds.

If you think blind patriotism is any sort of achievement you must be retarded. That goes double when the people you are being patriotic about aren't even yours and don't have your interests at heart. How many lives have our people lost due to some twisted notion of patriotism to a foreign sovereign? Some of you people actually seem dumb enough to have us land in some modern day partition style horror. 

You talk about ours being a middle path, how is persistently presenting yourself as gullible, sycophants doing that? Is that all you have to offer? Is that all you have to bring to the negotiating table?

Are you unaware of the rampant abuse of apneean under our nose here in England? This going on while there has been umpteen representations to the police over decades. What good is a token Sikh soldier when he can't even defend his own womenfolk while he is gallivanting in some foreign war. Have you forgotten the lessons from partition of being thrown to the wolves after risking life and limb for certain people? And are some of you that slow that you haven't noticed just how morally dubious the recent wars this country has been involved in. Ones they lost as well. Do we want to latch our wagon on some waning, dead, globally destructive imperialist nostalgia that isn't even relevant in the 21st century? 

Some of you are honourless people who are too timid and cowardly to even imagine striking out with an independent flair like our ancestors did, let alone even try to act that way. 

This is from a book that was used to guide recruitment (published in 1896), note how goray had already noticed how dimwitted rural apnay were by this stage. Some of you are still the same. Is it genetic?

falcon_slow.png.5be53e9eaac0dc56155ad29e2e5e1525.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

 

If you think blind patriotism is any sort of achievement you must be retarded. That goes double when the people you are being patriotic about aren't even yours and don't have your interests at heart. How many lives have our people lost due to some twisted notion of patriotism to a foreign sovereign? Some of you people actually seem dumb enough to have us land in some modern day partition style horror. 

You talk about ours being a middle path, how is persistently presenting yourself as gullible, sycophants doing that? Is that all you have to offer? Is that all you have to bring to the negotiating table?

Are you unaware of the rampant abuse of apneean under our nose here in England? This going on while there has been umpteen representations to the police over decades. What good is a token Sikh soldier when he can't even defend his own womenfolk while he is gallivanting in some foreign war. Have you forgotten the lessons from partition of being thrown to the wolves after risking life and limb for certain people? And are some of you that slow that you haven't noticed just how morally dubious the recent wars this country has been involved in. Ones they lost as well. Do we want to latch our wagon on some waning, dead, globally destructive imperialist nostalgia that isn't even relevant in the 21st century? 

Some of you are honourless people who are too timid and cowardly to even imagine striking out with an independent flair like our ancestors did, let alone even try to act that way. 

This is from a book that was used to guide recruitment (published in 1896), note how goray had already noticed how dimwitted rural apnay were by this stage. Some of you are still the same. Is it genetic?

falcon_slow.png.5be53e9eaac0dc56155ad29e2e5e1525.png

 

To be honest, you're the last person I'd be able to have a balanced and nuanced conversation on this subject. The first sentence you wrote was exactly what I said we shouldn't do, yet you give the impression I'm endorsing attending the next EDL or BNP get together, lol. You aren't exactly known for being even-handed, are you? You must acknowledge your own blind spots, surely?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MisterrSingh said:

To be honest, you're the last person I'd be able to have a balanced and nuanced conversation on this subject. The first sentence you wrote was exactly what I said we shouldn't do, yet you give the impression I'm endorsing attending the next EDL or BNP get together, lol. You aren't exactly known for being even-handed, are you? You must acknowledge your own blind spots, surely?

What about your blind spots? 

Is sycophancy and insecurity some genetic trait? 

Some of you seem genuinely incapable of even imagining yourselves as being equal amongst others, let alone fighting for it. There are serious issues we are dealing with in this country and serious question marks regarding the establishments attitudes towards our problems, and yet certain peasants still want to hark on with some played out, out-of-date colonial narrative. 

People like you and your ancestors is why we were perceived and portrayed in this manner in the past. You need to move on from it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

What about your blind spots? 

Is sycophancy and insecurity some genetic trait? 

Some of you seem genuinely incapable of even imagining yourselves as being equal amongst others, let alone fighting for it. There are serious issues we are dealing with in this country and serious question marks regarding the establishments attitudes towards our problems, and yet certain peasants still want to hark on with some played out, out-of-date colonial narrative. 

People like you and your ancestors is why we were perceived and portrayed in this manner in the past. You need to move on from it. 

 

You continue to prove my point. Misrepresenting my arguments -- especially with you being intelligent enough to understand my points -- just makes you seem very biased, unstable and unreasonable. The video you posted above makes you seem foolish.

You're coming across like an emotional woman lashing out in anger.

Edited by MisterrSingh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×

Important Information

Terms of Use