The Psyche of UK Sikhs - This can't end well can it ?

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

22 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

You continue to prove my point. Misrepresenting my arguments -- especially with you being intelligent enough to understand my points -- just makes you seem very unstable and unreasonable. The video you posted above makes you seem foolish.

You're coming across like an emotional woman lashing out in anger.

I'm not trying to insult you but seriously, you seem really dumb. I don't know where you get the the below idea from. Maybe it is because you are surrounded by weak minded 'lefty' apnay and have a  skewed perspective as such?

And from where does this anti-British sentiment stem from? It's part of the mindset which suggests that factors such as patriotism and pride in one's culture that sets us apart from others is deemed to be equivalent to racism and genocide; that the first Britons thousands of years ago were black (?). If you support a media and press that consistently emphasises that even the adorning of a national flag is an act of aggression and racism, then eventually the susceptible and easily led members of society -- a category in which sheep-like Sikhs fall into much too readily -- will succumb to that pressure and begin spouting off certain sentiments without thinking them through and tracing their natural conclusion.

You seem to equate independent thinking outside of some neo-colonialist framework as a consequence of following some left-wing liberal agenda. How comes your brain can't grasp the simple fact that SERIOUS attacks have been taking place on Sikhs (on young females and then by the legal system on those brothers who've had the boll0cks to try and deal with the matter in the face of state indifference).

I tell what is suicidal, not questioning and challenging the nation on what has been happening over the last 4/5 decades over here.   And forming alliances is a double-edged sword. You do that with certain people and your whole issue gets derailed and dismissed as some right-wing thing. 

That's why many Sikhs are questioning this country.

And we haven't even got onto a growing understanding of the duplicitous nature of historic relations with the dubious 'annexation' (which was an unprovoked attack despite all the propaganda) and the absolutely disgraceful murderous way Sikhs were abandoned at partition. Let's throw the states  secretive actions in 1984 in the mix too if you like?

This is about trust. And given what we've seen going on - A Sikh of any intelligence and backbone would rightfully question goray's trustworthiness and loyalty to us.

I understand it all. I just happen to prioritise and compartmentalise based on context and situations. I don't play the same tune 24/7, 365 days a year like you and Jagsaw. No, that doesn't mean I'm not a man of my convictions; far from it. Our history has taught us time and time again that playing it straight has gotten us absolutely nowhere.

You aren't interested in formulating plans and implementing solutions; you and the likes of Jagsaw just seem to spout ideologies rooted in whatever personal trauma and experiences you've encountered in your own lives, and extrapolate those occurrences to the wider community, i.e. the rest of us. It displays an incredibly limited, narrow, and somewhat immature mindset that isn't helping our cause at all. If I, as a fellow brother, is pushing your buttons -- and holding back in many respects because I do genuinely like and respect you -- then imagine what someone genuinely hostile to your opinions will say and do to get a reaction. You can misrepresent my arguments as you've been doing in order to attempt to emerge victorious in this little meaningless t1t for tat, but it just means we'll end up at square one. "My" people are your people. The fact that's something you struggle to comprehend even at this relatively late stage of the game suggests you simply cannot be relied upon or trusted.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

I understand it all. I just happen to prioritise and compartmentalise based on context and situations. I don't play the same tune 24/7, 365 days a year like you and Jagsaw. No, that doesn't mean I'm not a man of my convictions; far from it. Our history has taught us time and time again that playing it straight has gotten us absolutely nowhere.

You aren't interested in formulating plans and implementing solutions; you and the likes of Jagsaw just seem to spout ideologies rooted in whatever personal trauma and experiences you've encountered in your own lives, and extrapolate those occurrences to the wider community, i.e. the rest of us. It displays an incredibly limited, narrow, and somewhat immature mindset that isn't helping our cause at all. If I, as a fellow brother, is pushing your buttons -- and holding back in many respects because I do genuinely like and respect you -- then imagine what someone genuinely hostile to your opinions will say and do to get a reaction. You can misrepresent my arguments as you've been doing in order to attempt to emerge victorious in this little meaningless t1t for tat, but it just means we'll end up at square one. "My" people are your people. The fact that's something you struggle to comprehend even at this relatively late stage of the game suggests you simply cannot be relied upon or trusted.

This is an infinitely more serious issue than some banter on the web mate. 

Go talk to some decent apneean out there and ask them about how safe and secure they are feeling in the UK. These establishment indigenous goray can't even protect their own working class girls against organised sexual abuse (maybe they don't really deem them as worthy?), let alone ours - and some of you wonder why some of us think Sikhs joining the army to 'protect' the nation is a joke. 

You want to protect something, start with your own community. They need it right now in England because the goray aren't helping - in fact they seem to have been proactively covering up for the abusers for decades now. 

It's not rocket science bro. 

And if some of us don't go on about what we might have done - take a wild guess why? 

How comes so much of this new generation of younguns is so lacking in the wild energy/spirit that normally characterises youth and is the engine that usually drives change?

I don't want to have to put the boot into my own community but the sycophancy must stop. For our own people's sake. No matter how you twist it, that's what it is. 

Younguns need to learn to question and criticise the actions of the indigenous british (past and present) and not be modern day, docile sepoys. 

THAT'S why people are questioning the historic loyalty to brits (which itself is a whitewashed narrative) and whether joining the army today is actually a prudent move.

It's a healthy development. 

And if these goray persist in feeding our most vulnerable to the wolves - we should get more and more vocal and active against them. Police and army recruitment drives is one way we can get them to start focusing on what they've been shamelessly ignoring for decades. These dogs should be ashamed that we even have to do this. What kind of sh1tshow are they running over here?

Going back to the OP. I tell you what definitely won't end well for us - it's a continuation of the docile, dog-like loyal act certain fudhoos have made a career out of. 

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
2 hours ago, DailyMail said:

What worries me is the new wave of anti-British sentiments coming from.... British born Sikhs! The statue that was vandalised in Smethwick being a prime example. Some Sikhs believe that soldiers in the British Indian Army were somehow slaves. Totally misinformed. 

Exactly, Daily Mail. That vandalism in Smethwick of the statue of the Sikh soldier the other month shocked me to the very core....left me thinking what kind of Sikh society the UK sangat has become.....left wider society - white people, black people, brown people generally - scratching their heads and wondering what the hell happened to the Sikhs in this country. This wonderfull great statue of a Sikh soldier was vandalised and destroyed not by white racists...not by facists....not by islamic fundamentalists.....but by our own British born Sikhs !! ?  That one incident should have been a wake-up call to all Sikhs in the UK that something has gone seriously SERIOUSLY wrong within the UK Sikh diaspora. As I stated at the beginning of this thread, this direction the UK Sikhs have taken cannot possibly end well. It's got a very painful ending written all over it. People like DallySingh101 who thing sh$tting on one's own doorstep is a sign of mental maturity are going to bring us all down. He, and people like him, do not have the mental or emotional intelligence to understand the dynamics of race and power.  Real power, as demonstrated by Canadian Sikhs, is about assuming power by taking one's rightful place at the table. With authority, telling the whites that this is not just their country - it is everyone's. DallySingh101's alternative to that, i.e. sh$tting in the place you live....sh$tting in the living room.....sh$tting in the kitchen.....sh$tting on the front doorstep....simply because of what some random great-grandfathers of some random white dudes did 70 or 170 years ago is at best retarded and at worst enough to be sectioned for under the mental health act.

Dallysingh101,

So if you dislike all things British, the British establishment, the British way of life, The British Army,  The British Police,The British Political System - why do you live in Great Britain? 

No one is forcing you to live here.

It must be very depressing being you - you wake up every morning and you dislike all those around you and you dislike the country you live in.

Leave.

Go and inhabit a country that didn't once have an expansionist empire, like, er, Lithuania. After all, even the Sikhs once had an expansionist empire - whoops!

13 hours ago, DailyMail said:

Dallysingh101,

So if you dislike all things British, the British establishment, the British way of life, The British Army,  The British Police,The British Political System - why do you live in Great Britain? 

No one is forcing you to live here.

It must be very depressing being you - you wake up every morning and you dislike all those around you and you dislike the country you live in.

Leave.

Go and inhabit a country that didn't once have an expansionist empire, like, er, Lithuania. After all, even the Sikhs once had an expansionist empire - whoops!

UNDER MODERATION due to the usage of foul language.

Guest Margaret Thatcher

In 1984 i (Margaret Thatcher) helped my good friend Indira Gandhi kill Sikhs in Operation Bluestar.

I used Sikh taxpayers money to help kill thouands of innocent Sikhs.

But nobody can accuse the UK government of being racist since:

Pakistan received the most official development assistance from the UK last year, with costs totalling £463m.

The UK Government has given about £5 billion to the people of Pakistan just in the last 10years. Masha'Allah

Besides it's a nice little reward to the Pakistani's for their Genocide of Sikhs and their terrorist activity in the UK.

Meanwhile because the Siks dont demand compensation for the terrorist attacks I helped organise on them

... those Sikhs get nothing ... hahaha ... while the Pakistani's supply drugs to destroy the new Sikh generation lol

Question:

If Pakistan has received £5 BILLION pounds of free money from UK taxpayers in return for terrorism ...

... then shouldn't Sikh victims who were on the receiving end of state terrorism from Indira Gandhi and Margaret Thatcher 

... be on the receiving end of an equal amount of development funding aid.

Or is it that UK Sikhs can be relied on to not stand up for Sikh victims of 1984?

Guest GuestSingh
19 hours ago, DailyMail said:

What worries me is the new wave of anti-British sentiments coming from.... British born Sikhs! The statue that was vandalised in Smethwick being a prime example. Some Sikhs believe that soldiers in the British Indian Army were somehow slaves. Totally misinformed. 

how were they not slaves then?

19 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

And from where does this anti-British sentiment stem from? It's part of the mindset which suggests that factors such as patriotism and pride in one's culture that sets us apart from others is deemed to be equivalent to racism and genocide; that the first Britons thousands of years ago were black (?). If you support a media and press that consistently emphasises that even the adorning of a national flag is an act of aggression and racism, then eventually the susceptible and easily led members of society -- a category in which sheep-like Sikhs fall into much too readily -- will succumb to that pressure and begin spouting off certain sentiments without thinking them through and tracing their natural conclusion.

Ours is the one of the middle path; neither for nor against. Most will convince you this is straddling both sides. No, it is one of balance. Without balance there is always excess. Certain individuals cannot have it both ways and then complain and cry when the chickens come home to roost. If they possessed insight beyond the end of their nose, they'd realise occasionally it is necessary to side with the devil you know, for as long as it's pertinent, than throw in your all with the devil you don't. Again, most of us simply are incapable of holding two conflicting concepts and ideas simultaneously. It's too much for simple minds.

but the issue is far too many apne are too 'for' and its spread like a disease, making the majority of our people more weak, dumb and compliant as time has gone on - imo we're already witnessing our death in slow motion.

what we're seeing from my generations and younger is just defiance against these fairy tales perpetuated by the 'devil'. can anyone really begrudge them that? it runs in our blood after all, well only some of us these days....

being born and raised on a council estate, maybe my mind is too 'simple' to understand but arent those who commissioned the statue already with the enemy? if they were really in the 'middle', wouldnt a statue not have been built at all? it wouldnt continue false narratives but it wouldnt come into conflict with british agenda either i.e. statues of sikh warriors fighting muslims, british or hindus..

and why was it built in the first place? we remember the great sikhs who died for 'sikhi', our causes..but no money is spent on them...

that money couldve been raised for a different and more worthy cause i.e. education/schools back home, as already mentioned earlier in this thread...

2 minutes ago, GuestSingh said:

but the issue is far too many apne are too 'for' and its spread like a disease, making the majority of our people more weak, dumb and compliant as time has gone on - imo we're already witnessing our death in slow motion.

what we're seeing from my generations and younger is just defiance against these fairy tales perpetuated by the 'devil'. can anyone really begrudge them that? it runs in our blood after all, well only some of us these days....

being born and raised on a council estate, maybe my mind is too 'simple' to understand but arent those who commissioned the statue already with the enemy? if they were really in the 'middle', wouldnt a statue not have been built at all? it wouldnt continue false narratives but it wouldnt come into conflict with british agenda either i.e. statues of sikh warriors fighting muslims, british or hindus..

and why was it built in the first place? we remember the great sikhs who died for 'sikhi', our causes..but no money is spent on them...

that money couldve been raised for a different and more worthy cause i.e. education/schools back home, as already mentioned earlier in this thread...

All I can say is we need to learn to pick our battles. Wearing our hearts on our sleeves is a trait we must discard. Most of the times we think we're being noble and direct is usually a precursor to us falling on our backsides and making fools of ourselves. 

We have a fatal flaw in our nature that is actually quite embarrassing: the desire to be praised and noticed. It's a childish and generally small mindset. It leads us to try and set ourselves apart at the most inopportune moments. We try to emulate the feats of gods and saints -- because we assume that's what they would've wanted -- but we struggle to understand context because we get so high on a sense of certainty that we lose perspective. 

I'm wasting my time. It is beyond us as a race and a people to develop these traits. That's not fatalistic thinking; it's cold facts based on decades of history and experience. Ours is a community that is not so special that it cannot disappear. Pain is a wonderful teacher. Perhaps a harsh lesson is required?

Guest Paid $ervant$
14 minutes ago, GuestSingh said:

>> Lets be charitable bro and call them paid lackeys or mercenaries of the British Colonial Disease ...

and why was it built in the first place? 

>> Let them make it if they insist (as perhaps an argument that it can lessen racism against Sikhs) but the Government should have paid for 100% of the costs if so. Diaspora Sikhs wasting thousands on worthless statues which are contrary to Gurmat whilst poorer members of the Qaum cannot get cancer treatment or educate their children is utter madness. One united Sikh tv channel could serve the UK community but no 4 x expenditure needs to be wasted. Hindu's and Muslims waste millions on grandiose Mandirs and Mosques and then the sheepish elements amongst our own think its cool to adorn gold at Sri Harmandir Sahib or spend half a million adorning onion domes on Gurdwara's to give them a truly authentic "Mughal" look. 

>> But you have to give kudos in a weird way for the British Government's utter crooked mindset in terms of LOOKING AFTER THEIR OWN interests. Instead of them belatedly committing to billions after 35 years to help poor Sikhs in a meaningful way to go some way towards apologising for helping Indira Gandhi, they actually manage to con Sikhs into raising around $100,000 for these stupid statues or irrelevant Duleep revisionism. All whilst the community sleepwalks it way into becoming a minority even in east Punjab by either 2021 or 2031 at the latest due to apathy! Meanwhile the not so naive Pakistani's milk the British for billions and milk the dumb yatra Sikhs for millions and laugh all the way to the Bank enjoying the profits of the drugs they send to east Punjab.