The Psyche of UK Sikhs - This can't end well can it ?

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

1 hour ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

That's just wrong.

Doesn't the Qur'an praise Jesus for being a prophet, doing miracles etc. And doesn't the Qur'an say that the Psalms are revelation. So they are going against their own religion by doing something so disgusting to someone's holy book.

They associate Jesus and Christianity with the West and white people . Muslims believe that the gospels have been corrupt and are man made so that's why the Quran was revealed. They also believe Jesus wasn't crucified.

The bible's at school were completely destroyed by the pakis, that shows you how much respect and tolerance these scums have for other religions. 

1 hour ago, Redoptics said:

I am so glad I went to CofE schools, there was a small pockets of racism but it was few and far between.

I'm kind of glad that I went to a paki infested school, it made me realise what they think of non Muslims and non Islamic culture, it gave me a idea of what muslim kids are taught in their homes.

No joke but a few years back my mum was flicking through the Asian sky channels and as you know there are like 5 million Islamic channels on sky, while flicking through the channels she came across a phone call on one of the Islamic channels, call it perfect timing lol, and the phone caller said that our neighbours are Indians and their son/daughter is getting married so they gave us a box of Indian sweets, what should we do with it? The mullah on the tv asked is the box from a indian sweet shop, the phone caller said yes, the mullah then said don't eat it throw it away!   My mum was shocked and she told me what she heard.

Be weary of these people ...

Just now, puzzled said:

Granthis that say sikhs and Muslims are brothers are deluded, they probabaly have never interacted and lived among pakis. 

It's worrying to hear such sentiments from gianis and parcharaks when they take to the stage at some of our biggest takhts in India. This happens too regularly for my liking at places like Bangla Sahib. There's absolutely zero understanding of the wider world and the way things are shaping up on the international stage between various religions, cultures, and communities, because whilst the sentiment of friendship and cordiality is admirable, these so-called learned individuals should also possess foresight enough to understand that people of their status and position should not be seen to be encouraging relationships where we -- as the comparative minority and smaller religion -- will struggle to maintain in a way that benefits us as a faith and community. That's without taking into account those of us who are all too eager to quote lines -- out of context -- from Sikh teachings and scripture in order to justify and illustrate modern lifestyles, choices, and trends. These people live in their own little world, and yet they purport to possess such knowledge that encompasses every facet of existence.

2 minutes ago, puzzled said:

No joke but a few years back my mum was flicking through the Asian sky channels and as you know there are like 5 million Islamic channels on sky, while flicking through the channels she came across a phone call on one of the Islamic channels, call it perfect timing lol, and the phone caller said that our neighbours are Indians and their son/daughter is getting married so they gave us a box of Indian sweets, what should we do with it? The mullah on the tv asked is the box from a indian sweet shop, the phone caller said yes, the mullah then said don't eat it throw it away!   My mum was shocked and she told me what she heard.

Be weary of these people ...

Ohh I know, the sweet and innocent ones are the worst lol

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

It's worrying to hear such sentiments from gianis and parcharaks when they take to the stage at some of our biggest takhts in India. This happens too regularly for my liking at places like Bangla Sahib. There's absolutely zero understanding of the wider world and the way things are shaping up on the international stage between various religions, cultures, and communities, because whilst the sentiment of friendship and cordiality is admirable, these so-called learned individuals should also possess foresight enough to understand that people of their status and position should not be seen to be encouraging relationships where we -- as the comparative minority and smaller religion -- will struggle to maintain in a way that benefits us as a faith and community. That's without taking into account those of us who are all too eager to quote lines -- out of context -- from Sikh teachings and scripture in order to justify and illustrate modern lifestyles, choices, and trends. These people live in their own little world, and yet they purport to possess such knowledge that encompasses every facet of existence.

absolutely, a lot of granthis are out of touch with reality and mostly sound scripted. Our gurus wanted us to be aware of whats going on in society, aware of societies intentions. Thats why guru ji gave us bani like charitropakhyan. 

Sikhs have really dumbed down and many are out of touch with reality. Treat people good like our gurus told us to but also be aware of the intentions of different people and communities. Gyanis saying sikhs and muslims are brothers are just spreading bollywood style delusion. 

Do gyanis even know who some muslim communities function, what their intentions are, how they view us and other non muslims? No they don't. Our guru wanted us to be aware of all of this. Media and star plus dramas are also brainwashing people and present and very distorted version of reality. Gyanis also give false take on reality. Its the last thing our people need at this time. We need to be smart and sharp and know of other peoples intentions, know what they think of us, how they function. Charitropakhyan presents the harsh reality of society, sikhs should take it as a clue that our guru didn't want us be deluded and think everything and everyone is perfect, guru ji wanted us to be very aware of whats going on around us. Its important that we discuss these things but all you hear at gurdwareh is just candyfloss, pink, fluffy stuff,  no sense of reality.