The Psyche of UK Sikhs - This can't end well can it ?

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

Guest Ironic
On 12/29/2018 at 4:09 AM, Guest Margaret Thatcher said:

What kind of slave mentality community cannot help its own community?

Ironic that the Pakistani's genuinely hate the UK + get $5 billion but Sikh victims of UK in 1984 get nothing

On 12/30/2018 at 7:44 PM, DailyMail said:

Dallysingh101,

So if you dislike all things British, the British establishment, the British way of life, The British Army,  The British Police,The British Political System - why do you live in Great Britain? 

No one is forcing you to live here.

It must be very depressing being you - you wake up every morning and you dislike all those around you and you dislike the country you live in.

Leave.

Go and inhabit a country that didn't once have an expansionist empire, like, er, Lithuania. After all, even the Sikhs once had an expansionist empire - whoops!

There are plenty of British things I like:

The breakfast, the high brow humour, some of the other food, the language (including swearing), literature...that's just off the top of my head.

That doesn't mean I go blind to the blatant obfuscation done by the state in the face of rampant, vile sexual abuse of vulnerable females which has a long history in british culture. 

And don't even try and compare the SIkh empire to the brit one,   cheese and chalk.

And if you think criticizing brits is somehow 'not on' would you have told this guy to sod off (if he was still alive)? 

You seem to be of a docile ilk? 

• 2 months later...
Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh

This thread here, on the main page, about the white nationalist terrorist attack in New Zealand shows succintly just how far wrong UK Sikhs have gone, especially the likes of Proactive, BHForce and Dallysingh100. They have sunk to low levels of thought and behaviour. Full to the brim with bigotryt and hatred they no longer possess the human ability to see other human beings as human beings. 3 year old and 4 year old brown children shot dead in cold blood and yetthey find ways of viifying the victims. :

18 hours ago, Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

This thread here, on the main page, about the white nationalist terrorist attack in New Zealand shows succintly just how far wrong UK Sikhs have gone, especially the likes of Proactive, BHForce and Dallysingh100. They have sunk to low levels of thought and behaviour. Full to the brim with bigotryt and hatred they no longer possess the human ability to see other human beings as human beings. 3 year old and 4 year old brown children shot dead in cold blood and yetthey find ways of viifying the victims. :

You're making things up yet again. Did you forget your meds again? 

I know I haven't vilified the victims. What I am saying is that given global politics (which has nothing to do with Sikhs), these things seem pretty much inevitable (sadly). Which is a simple truth. One side invades another's land for the valuable resources in their country (upon which their economy is dependent), causing complete devastation and instability in the region.  This feeds support for the fundamentalists in the other group (who have always existed, but grow and shrink in numbers depending on how much fuel they are able to muster). 

Then you get this round of attacks and counter attacks.   

We are right to be concerned and somewhat defensive because as most intelligent people can probably gather (but not you apparently?), the white supremacists, because of their own ideology, aren't exactly our friends either. So whether it be a case of mistaken identity (thinking Sikhs are Muslims) or just generally hating nonwhites, we ourselves are potential targets.

Now here in Britain, there is already a lot of support for Muslims, but there seems to be very little recognition of the knock on effect towards other nonMuslim brown people like us (or others like Hindus). Couple this with rising anti-immigrant feelings amongst (especially working class) natives - who perceive themselves to be the primary victims of mass immigration - be this through their traditional neighbourhoods being changed beyond recognition and high levels of competition for work - and we have a constantly simmering pot. Throw in mass grooming and rape in the mix too and it seems inevitable that this pot will boil over and that is what we are witnessing. Again Sikhs are effected by this, despite having nothing to do with this global clash over religion and resources. No Sikh I know would ever support these kinds of indiscriminate, cowardly attacks - but they can see that given all these factors - they are likely to happen, and they can see how there will be blow back in our direction from them. Just like in the US where Sikhs often get attacked for being 'Bin Laden supporters'.

That this needs to be explained to you shows just shows how out of touch with reality you are.  Even outsiders have acknowledged it. So take your meds properly and understand the situation before you put words in people's mouths. 

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
20 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

You're making things up yet again. Did you forget your meds again? 

I know I haven't vilified the victims. What I am saying is that given global politics (which has nothing to do with Sikhs), these things seem pretty much inevitable (sadly). Which is a simple truth. One side invades another's land for the valuable resources in their country (upon which their economy is dependent), causing complete devastation and instability in the region.  This feeds support for the fundamentalists in the other group (who have always existed, but grow and shrink in numbers depending on how much fuel they are able to muster). 

Then you get this round of attacks and counter attacks.   

We are right to be concerned and somewhat defensive because as most intelligent people can probably gather (but not you apparently?), the white supremacists, because of their own ideology, aren't exactly our friends either. So whether it be a case of mistaken identity (thinking Sikhs are Muslims) or just generally hating nonwhites, we ourselves are potential targets.

Now here in Britain, there is already a lot of support for Muslims, but there seems to be very little recognition of the knock on effect towards other nonMuslim brown people like us (or others like Hindus). Couple this with rising anti-immigrant feelings amongst (especially working class) natives - who perceive themselves to be the primary victims of mass immigration - be this through their traditional neighbourhoods being changed beyond recognition and high levels of competition for work - and we have a constantly simmering pot. Throw in mass grooming and rape in the mix too and it seems inevitable that this pot will boil over and that is what we are witnessing. Again Sikhs are effected by this, despite having nothing to do with this global clash over religion and resources. No Sikh I know would ever support these kinds of indiscriminate, cowardly attacks - but they can see that given all these factors - they are likely to happen, and they can see how there will be blow back in our direction from them. Just like in the US where Sikhs often get attacked for being 'Bin Laden supporters'.

That this needs to be explained to you shows just shows how out of touch with reality you are.  Even outsiders have acknowledged it. So take your meds properly and understand the situation before you put words in people's mouths. 

I'm not gonna try and analyse how come you and londonjawansingh are using the exact same sentences against me, i.e. "keep taking your meds" and "making things up again" and I don't think I even need to because pretty much everyone here is starting to realise that there's a fat pot-bellied 50 year old bald man behind the characters you create online dallysingh100.  Instead, lets focus on your choice of words, particular the fact that you use the word "invaders". It is not lost on anyone here that you use the same words that the terrorist himself, the alt-right and all facists use. You, and the other 2 stooges on that main thread are no better than the white terrorists and jihadists. Like them, the hate and bigotry prevails meaning you are not even capable of seeing human beings for human beings. Any right thinking moral person after watching that live stream of the attack would have come away with that same thought, i.e. how can so much hate for a person of different colour, religion or ethnicity make you cold bloodledly shoot in the head a 3 year old child crying for his life. And yet you, the inhuman animal that you are, said you want to watch that video for tips on how to defend yourself. You're a sick man dallysingh100. A hate-filled bigoted sick man.

Guest guest
On 1/7/2019 at 9:03 PM, puzzled said:

No joke but a few years back my mum was flicking through the Asian sky channels and as you know there are like 5 million Islamic channels on sky, while flicking through the channels she came across a phone call on one of the Islamic channels, call it perfect timing lol, and the phone caller said that our neighbours are Indians and their son/daughter is getting married so they gave us a box of Indian sweets, what should we do with it? The mullah on the tv asked is the box from a indian sweet shop, the phone caller said yes, the mullah then said don't eat it throw it away!   My mum was shocked and she told me what she heard.

Be weary of these people ...

some Amritdharis also don't eat what has been cooked by non-Amritdharis.  I don't find anything offensive about this.  

and its the same concept with Sikhs not eating halal meet.

On 3/21/2019 at 8:00 AM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

I'm not gonna try and analyse how come you and londonjawansingh are using the exact same sentences against me, i.e. "keep taking your meds" and "making things up again" and I don't think I even need to because pretty much everyone here is starting to realise that there's a fat pot-bellied 50 year old bald man behind the characters you create online dallysingh100.  Instead, lets focus on your choice of words, particular the fact that you use the word "invaders". It is not lost on anyone here that you use the same words that the terrorist himself, the alt-right and all facists use. You, and the other 2 stooges on that main thread are no better than the white terrorists and jihadists. Like them, the hate and bigotry prevails meaning you are not even capable of seeing human beings for human beings. Any right thinking moral person after watching that live stream of the attack would have come away with that same thought, i.e. how can so much hate for a person of different colour, religion or ethnicity make you cold bloodledly shoot in the head a 3 year old child crying for his life. And yet you, the inhuman animal that you are, said you want to watch that video for tips on how to defend yourself. You're a sick man dallysingh100. A hate-filled bigoted sick man.

And you can't even see straight and have to use mind-bending pharmaceuticals because of your imbalanced mind. You hide your blatant personal insecurity behind some deranged caste obsession too. Like it would be smart to take what people like yourself think seriously. 

Yours are the rantings of a chemically imbalanced, neurologically abnormal mind. And even the meds don't seem to help you much.

You talk about others being bigoted, when all you've ever done is promote some outdated backwards caste nonsense on the forum for years (in between all your jealous crying about other Sikh's wives wearing make up and how this isn't right - stop checking out other people's women like that sleazeball). In reality, your ridiculous casteist, wannabe supremacist mind is really not too different to the extremists in other communities. 

I don't think I even need to because pretty much everyone here is starting to realise that there's a fat pot-bellied 50 year old bald man 

I'm in great shape by the way. No sign of any pot belly. Training consistently, and not being physically lazy will do that to you. 

You should try it - instead of spending all that time looking at other people's wives......

On 3/19/2019 at 9:51 AM, Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

just how far wrong UK Sikhs have gone, especially the likes of Proactive, BHForce and Dallysingh100. They have sunk to low levels of thought and behaviour.

I love you too, bro.

Seriously, though, I had a look at what I posted, and I fail to understand what you have seem as the depths of thought and behavior.

Full to the brim with bigotryt and hatred they no longer possess the human ability to see other human beings as human beings.

3 year old and 4 year old brown children shot dead in cold blood

Brother Jigsaw, do you really think that I (or anyone else) was applauding the killing of children (or of adults, for that matter)?

The points that others (and I) were making was that the media are treating this differently than Muslim crimes against non-Muslims.

When Muslims commit massacres against non-Muslims, the media go looking for a motive or for mental illness: Hmm, whatever could be the motive for this crime? He was yelling Allahu Akbar while he was killing all these people, but of course Islam couldn't have anything to do with his motivation.

Or they say: Well no sane person would commit a massacre, therefore he must be insane, therefore Islam isn't to blame.

OK, fine.

The question is: Why didn't the media do that in this instance? Why didn't the media say: obviously the NZ attacker was insane, therefore Islamophobia couldn't possibly be to blame.