Do Nirmale Sants have an influence on Taksali leaders?

Guest Swan Empire Swan

Guest Swan Empire Swan

The Nirmale are a very old sect that was apparently started when a few sikhs were sent to Kanshi to learn Sanskrit from Brahmins under Guru Gobind Singh Ji's instruction. As a result, these Sikhs came back full of knowledge about Sanskrit but had been influenced by Brahminism as well. Thus this group twisted sikhi with a Vedantic view and claimed things like Guru Nanak Dev ji was an avtar of Vishnu and stuff. This sect has also had very close relations to Damdami Taksal. In the past, Nirmale Mahants/sants have had Taksali sants as their students and thus I think it is reasonable to assume that the Nirmales had an influence on the teachings that the Taksal subsequently taught. When listening to some Taksali prachar, I've heard things like the 5 pyare were not random, they were devte/bhagats that reincarnated. So basically saying that instead of being normal everyday people who courageously and wholeheartedly chose to become a part of Sikhi and Sikh tradition, they were preplanning to stand up in the crowd on Vaisakhi since their birth. Things like this make me question this prachar and think maybe Nirmale have a hand in combining Gurmat with Brahmanism in these jathebandis. Anyone else agree/disagree?

On 1/2/2019 at 11:42 AM, Guest Swan Empire Swan said:

The Nirmale are a very old sect that was apparently started when a few sikhs were sent to Kanshi to learn Sanskrit from Brahmins under Guru Gobind Singh Ji's instruction. As a result, these Sikhs came back full of knowledge about Sanskrit but had been influenced by Brahminism as well. Thus this group twisted sikhi with a Vedantic view and claimed things like Guru Nanak Dev ji was an avtar of Vishnu and stuff. This sect has also had very close relations to Damdami Taksal. In the past, Nirmale Mahants/sants have had Taksali sants as their students and thus I think it is reasonable to assume that the Nirmales had an influence on the teachings that the Taksal subsequently taught. When listening to some Taksali prachar, I've heard things like the 5 pyare were not random, they were devte/bhagats that reincarnated. So basically saying that instead of being normal everyday people who courageously and wholeheartedly chose to become a part of Sikhi and Sikh tradition, they were preplanning to stand up in the crowd on Vaisakhi since their birth. Things like this make me question this prachar and think maybe Nirmale have a hand in combining Gurmat with Brahmanism in these jathebandis. Anyone else agree/disagree?

while i DO think the Panj Piyaare were Pre-Planned by Guru Sahib, But i dont agree they were Reincarnation of Bhagats, Its just saying that the sikhs at that time were not worthy enough to be Panj Piyaare... 

and yes DDT is influenced by every Anti-Sikh party

On 1/1/2019 at 10:12 PM, Guest Swan Empire Swan said:

Had you actually listened to katha of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji done by Jathedar Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji of Damdami Taksal you would have noticed how Sant ji explains how some Nirmale will twist Gurbani to favor what they want to teach.  But this twisting is no different than the missionaries or so called prof or bhai sahib do today from the newly ignorant side.  Take your Dr. I J Singh, dhunda, ghagga, others like these guys have twisted Gurbani to suit their way of thinking. There is more popping up as they retire from their jobs and becomes Gianis the first day they retire but have not even understood the basic teachings of Gurbani.  

Damdami Taksal has on the other hand devoted their lives for teaching Gurbani pronunciation, understanding, kirtan, and given their lives to stand up for Khalsa Panth and human rights. Children from a young age are placed in Damdami Taksal to learn about Gurbani.  They are given teachings of other scriptures as well. To write a blanketed statement about a credited organization shows the lack of understanding and hate you have toward them.

Dhumma is not Damdami Taksal, he is no different than dhunda and your ghagga's.

36 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Punj Pyare were not random or normal everyday people who courageously and wholeheartedly chose to become a part of Sikhi and Sikh tradition.

In the Sikh sangat Gursikhs like Baba Deep Singh ji were sitting and listening to Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji call for heads.  To say Baba Deep Singh ji wasn't courageous enough to stand up to give his head is not understanding what happened on Vaisakhi 1699.  There were also many Gursikh women sitting in the Sikh sangat and heard the calls for heads.  But they also did not stand up like Baba Deep Singh ji.   The 5 Gursikh men who stood up were meant to stand up and no one else.  Nothing in this world is random.  Read Japji Sahib with careful attention and it will come clear how everything is under the hukam of Akal Purakh. 

In addition to this,

Just look at the names of the Panj Pyare. The perfectly link with our nare (slogans)/worldy missions and show us how we will achieve.

Bhai Daya Singh ji and Bhai Dharam Singh ji. Daya is compassion and through compassion righteousness (Dharam) is born. This shows us that when we are blessed enough to have Daya inside of us we bring righteousness in the world. What is this righteousness though? It is spreading Guru's word, fighting against oppressors and helping those less fortunate than us. Degh Tegh Fateh, our first mission.

But during this process of us helping others out people will step in and see that we achieving Sarbat Da Bhala and will try their hardest to stop it. These tyrants will try and stop the Khalsa. But we need to me courageous and brave (Courage - Himmat, Bhai Himmat Singh ji) to follow Guru Sahib in the dark times of Kaljug and also determined (Determination - Mokham, Bhai Mokham Singh ji) and then we will be able to get Panth kee jeet.

And with this we will be able to be Sahib, masters/rulers, Bhai Sahib Singh ji and as a result Raj Karega Khalsa.

I heard this on a Katha and it was beautiful explanation of the names of the blessed Panj Pyare and how there names are so significant. Maharaj chose these blessed souls to show us the way, through the Guru Sahib.

You can see that they were special. How much kamai they must have had to be able to be the first 5 to give their head in 1699 on Vaisakhi.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ

5 minutes ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

In addition to this,

Just look at the names of the Panj Pyare. The perfectly link with our nare (slogans)/worldy missions and show us how we will achieve.

Bhai Daya Singh ji and Bhai Dharam Singh ji. Daya is compassion and through compassion righteousness (Dharam) is born. This shows us that when we are blessed enough to have Daya inside of us we bring righteousness in the world. What is this righteousness though? It is spreading Guru's word, fighting against oppressors and helping those less fortunate than us. Degh Tegh Fateh, our first mission.

But during this process of us helping others out people will step in and see that we achieving Sarbat Da Bhala and will try their hardest to stop it. These tyrants will try and stop the Khalsa. But we need to me courageous and brave (Courage - Himmat, Bhai Himmat Singh ji) to follow Guru Sahib in the dark times of Kaljug and also determined (Determination - Mokham, Bhai Mokham Singh ji) and then we will be able to get Panth kee jeet.

And with this we will be able to be Sahib, masters/rulers, Bhai Sahib Singh ji and as a result Raj Karega Khalsa.

I heard this on a Katha and it was beautiful explanation of the names of the blessed Panj Pyare and how there names are so significant. Maharaj chose these blessed souls to show us the way, through the Guru Sahib.

You can see that they were special. How much kamai they must have had to be able to be the first 5 to give their head in 1699 on Vaisakhi.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ

Perfect 

Guest Sunder Nirmala
On 1/2/2019 at 6:12 AM, Guest Swan Empire Swan said:

Giani Sunder Singh founded Jatha Bhindran in the 20th century (now known since 1977 as DDT) was known as ‘Sri Maan 108 Giani Sunder Singh Nirmala’.

Giani Sunder Singh was the student of Pandit Jawala Das Udasi.

Guest Swan Empire Swan
12 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Had you actually listened to katha of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji done by Jathedar Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji of Damdami Taksal you would have noticed how Sant ji explains how some Nirmale will twist Gurbani to favor what they want to teach.  But this twisting is no different than the missionaries or so called prof or bhai sahib do today from the newly ignorant side.  Take your Dr. I J Singh, dhunda, ghagga, others like these guys have twisted Gurbani to suit their way of thinking. There is more popping up as they retire from their jobs and becomes Gianis the first day they retire but have not even understood the basic teachings of Gurbani.  

Damdami Taksal has on the other hand devoted their lives for teaching Gurbani pronunciation, understanding, kirtan, and given their lives to stand up for Khalsa Panth and human rights. Children from a young age are placed in Damdami Taksal to learn about Gurbani.  They are given teachings of other scriptures as well. To write a blanketed statement about a credited organization shows the lack of understanding and hate you have toward them.

Dhumma is not Damdami Taksal, he is no different than dhunda and your ghagga's.

Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't know that. I will listen to Baba ji's katha. Would you happen to have any specific links? And no hate towards any particular jathebandi brother. My local gurdwara is a DDT gurdwara. I did santhiya and learned kirtan there as a kid just like you have mentioned, so I'm forever grateful that Guru ji gave me the understanding and opportunity to learn Gurbani from great teachers. Nevertheless, I don't have allegiance to any specific jathebandi and just had a question on the parchar as I was hearing a lot of different points of views from all these different pracharaks. But thank you for explaining your perspective.