Mustache

Guest Kaur

On 1/2/2019 at 4:17 PM, Guest Kaur said:

I'm an amritdhari girl and I have a very light mustache but I do have one. One of my cousins randomly pointed it out and It really made me feel ugly and like a man.

Don't worry you're beautiful just how you are :) You are blessed to be a daughter of Kalgidhar Paatshah. Don't worry what people say. Maharaj says Et Maarag Pair Daireejai, Sir Deejai Kaan Na Keejai.

Guest Prabh108

Kesh refers to hair on scalp not face. There is no sin whatsoever in removal of facial or body hair. Only hair on scalp is "kesh" after hair and body have been permeated by Nam. Body hair and facial hair actually increases pleasure happiness and bliss. Nevertheless fact is only hair on scalp is kesh - there is a different word for facial and body hair.

Prabh108

12 hours ago, Guest Prabh108 said:

Kesh refers to hair on scalp not face. There is no sin whatsoever in removal of facial or body hair. Only hair on scalp is "kesh" after hair and body have been permeated by Nam. Body hair and facial hair actually increases pleasure happiness and bliss. Nevertheless fact is only hair on scalp is kesh - there is a different word for facial and body hair.

Prabh108

Interesting.

And what is that word for Facial hair, Prabh ? 

On 1/5/2019 at 3:06 PM, Guest Prabh108 said:

Prabh108

Are you okay?

Kesh refers to each and every hair on your body, why. Don't know where you got your definition from. 

On 1/5/2019 at 1:08 PM, MisterrSingh said:

No female responses, lol. Coz they bleach or trim it, even the amritdhari bibiya. 

Both are bajjar kurhet. Rehit Maryada says we can't dye our hair or try to ruin it.