Mustache

Guest Kaur

20 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

It's quite common. Of course, they'll try to convince you that's how it grows naturally, lol. 

I have never known to such case, but  mistersingh bai ji, if some  bibia use bleach then isn’t it a kind of modification to hairs, thus considered as one of hair kurehit?

does bleach remove their hairs or just make them less visible by making it little transparent and brownish?

24 minutes ago, TinnkerBell said:

I have never known to such case, but  mistersingh bai ji, if some  bibia use bleach then isn’t it a kind of modification to hairs, thus considered as one of hair kurehit?

does bleach remove their hairs or just make them less visible by making it little transparent and brownish?

it helps them to blend with the skin color.

1 hour ago, TinnkerBell said:

I would think so. But those who do it usually present some loophole or another that justifies it, lol. I stopped caring a while ago. It's just amusing to see, that's all.

Guest Singhni

Penji,

Just tell your cousin to stfu. I am a Singhni and like you have a light moustace. I am happily married with 3 amazing babies. I am certain you will NOT do beadbi of your Kes because you chose to come for advice instead of cutting your Kes. So that was wise of you. Clearly you are awake to REAL Sikhi. As a matter of fact no REAL Singh will accept you for marriage if he sees/finds out you have/are been doing beadbi of your Kes (trimming, bleaching, laser etc etc - call it what you want - in Guru's eyes and fellow REAL Khalsae eyes it is beadbi). My Singh told me straight that a few of his mates actually divorced their wives because they discovered they had been doing beadbi of Kes in their private area. To look at the women you would never believe but unfortunately they did beadbi thinking their Singh will like them clean shaven below but. Thank Waheguru that such brothers are still alive who told them to F off. Waheguru kirpa my Singh and his mates are Singhs from Taksal and Dal so keeping rehat is utmost important and assuming you are not yet married I can believe you want a husband that's 100% Jeevan wala and not your "modern thinks he's a gangster singh" type one...but don't know the basics of Sikhi let alone keep his rehat/fo Nitnem...

I have always looked up to Mata Bhago Kaur Ji - such a beautiful stunning woman/Singhni - don't compare yourself to modern day women who all try to be hollywood actresses - dastaar on their heads but plastered in make up and dressed like sl*t5...look to Bibi Bhago Kaur ji as YOUR role model and YOU be a role model to your future daughter. I was raised with a F the world attitude and thats exactly how I intend to raise my 2 bhjhangis and bhujhagan.

Next time your cousin/anything says sonething to you about your Kes square up to her and look her in the eye and say AND WHAT?! Guru Gobind Singh Jee has made us Princesses/Leaders who are responsible/blessed in giving birth to future Singh soormae sons and daughters we follow the maryada of not cutting our Kes as it's our identity it - we STAND OUT and LEAD. We don't follow the world and it's "fashion" like sheep. We can handle a few whiskers. We repping the Chaar Sahibzadae, we repping Mata Gujar Kaur. Who you repping? Kim 'my <banned word filter activated> is full of jello' kardisian?

Trust me Penji rise above this. Look at the state of the Panth. Guru Granth Sahib Ji's beadbi left right and centre, gay cults being uncovered, no Singhni even wearing a chunni let alone modest clothing, Singhs no longer Singhs - just soft push overs, do you REALLY want to be part of the group who tainted Dasam Pitas panth? Waheguru kirpa karn I know who am repping and am down for Guru Gobind Singh Ji 110%. Am beautiful and I know it. When me and my fauj go to smagams we have peopke ask for our family photo because they say they never get to see many families true to their identity anymore. And I tell you not boasting but I thank Waheguru for His blessings that he chose me and my family to rep him. A time will come you will be a role model to young little Singhniya at your Gurugharbecause you KEEP yoyr rehat. Just watch.