Mustache

Guest Kaur

On 1/5/2019 at 10:06 AM, Guest Prabh108 said:

Kesh refers to hair on scalp not face. There is no sin whatsoever in removal of facial or body hair. Only hair on scalp is "kesh" after hair and body have been permeated by Nam. Body hair and facial hair actually increases pleasure happiness and bliss. Nevertheless fact is only hair on scalp is kesh - there is a different word for facial and body hair.

Prabh108

?‍♂️

On 1/5/2019 at 1:08 PM, MisterrSingh said:

No female responses, lol. Coz they bleach or trim it, even the amritdhari bibiya. 

What is true is true! 

Also, "Keep going, it's the spirit" is easy for males to say. Sakhi of Bhai Taru Singh doesn't help much neither as they were a male. 

Unfortunately, the truth is ALL Non Amritdhari females do something about their facial. It's "Not normal." So it has an affect on society, everyone feels they must do something and put religion to one side. 

1 hour ago, Singh1989 said:

What is true is true! 

Also, "Keep going, it's the spirit" is easy for males to say. Sakhi of Bhai Taru Singh doesn't help much neither as they were a male. 

Unfortunately, the truth is ALL Non Amritdhari females do something about their facial. It's "Not normal." So it has an affect on society, everyone feels they must do something and put religion to one side. 

I think that Sakhi should inspire us all. Regardless of gender. 

I know, no women voiced their support of Kesh but the males did. And we are the ones to whom a Bhenji will marry. I think our opinion and encouragement carries weight, even if we aren't females ourselves. 

If I'm fortunate enough to consult a Vichola Kesh is a must.