Would you marry someone whose not virgin?

puzzled

11 minutes ago, Unknownlost said:

Damn thats a really intereting question. It kind of depends i suppose on the lifestyle of the girl rather than why did she have sex cos remember nowdays even underage teens are at it in schools or even barley 18s are doing it as well.

Maybe people can change with time. But its a complicated question. 

For me it depends if i like the girl looks wise then i wouldn't really mind but if her attitude is crap then i will mind about it but its a hard question as all girls have done it before marriage.

Lol not all of them have done it before marriage there still are some decent ones who have self respect, respect for family and respect for sikhi 

Guest GuestSingh

nope, never..aint even interested if shes the most attractive or sweetest in existence - if uve waited until marriage, its only logical and fair to find ur match with the same self-respect rather than settle for less, sloppy seconds/thirds (buffet pickings with the way some girls are these days)...plus theres the risk of stds - nasty.

and wouldnt u want the mother of ur kids to be someone whos kept that innocence and respect? apart from strong in sikhi, that only makes her more attractive imo.

if she was groomed/raped thru no fault of her own, thats a different story and my thoughts would probably change but as for the rest of them....no way.

Depends on the circumstances. If they were married and then divorced or single for whatever reason, that’s very different to a girl who has led a hedonistic lifestyle sleeping with lots of men. 

As I posted in the other thread, I’ve been able to control myself. I’d never had a girlfriend. I expect the same from any prospective partner. My wife was of a similar mindset. 

offspring is damaged if mother is not pure kanyadevi ('virgin') -purity matters - telegony - GarbhDhan Sanskar is exact science - good genetics, good health, good lineage, good character  good attraction  good compatibility in BOTH bride and groom will create strong beautiful children. Regenerate parents who have attained union with Paramatman prior to marriage - these are the kinds of people who must marry and create a strong Panth. There is more to marriage than playing the role of a dutiful daughter in law or playing the role of a mother - more to parents than just feeding a child - parents must be JivanMukt prior to marriage. Why all the degenerates of kaljug get married and produce more worthless offspring. Bharat di Janata genetics demands adherence to MilkVegetarian philosophy. Sikhpathy, Hoemopathy and Ayurveda are gentler systems of medicine than mlechh medical fraud of quacks. If the chemical attraction between bride and groom is lacking it shows they are probably related and such a marriage is to be avoided - inbreeding is curse of this planet - Gotra system prevents birth defects - gotra system works - ancient eugenical method of keeping divine lineages alive for all time. 

Marriage for boys occurs at 25 years of age or later - student phase of life - brain still developing until then.

Early age marriage for girls was the norm - huge age gap is abnormal and hideous - closeness in age is good. Sublimate desire into studies, creation of good art, sports etc.

Vegetarian diet does not signify so-called 'chaste yogic touchless' marriage - this is fraud - Sivananda of Divine LIfe society says the following about ideal wife: Hindu included Sikh, Jain, and other religions of India including Buddhist, Zarathustran Parsi etc.

Marriage is a sacrament for a Hindu. The wife is his partner in life. She is his consort. He cannot perform any religious ritual without her. She stands by his left side when he performs any religious rites. The husband and wife keep Rama and Sita as their ideal. 

anyone who marries a nonvirgin bride and has children is a traitor to the Panth and the ideals of eugenics discussed in AnandSahib bani.

For men to avoid extinction of lineages more than one marriage sometimes did occur - ideal is lifelong monogamy - a marriage that goes from 'hot' to 'hotter' - if twosided physical attraction is not present best to not marry 'til right partner is found. No more ugly weak children for our panth: we need intelligent, strong, beautiful, good children.
Marriage is virtually eternal - not the xtian nonsense of 'til death do us part' - this is jews fraud - 

Wisdom from Pancatantra (text that wipes out all material poverty) - O what sins the base commit for the sake of a single lifetime when the consequences of those sins remain with them for a 1000 recurring lifetimes.

And: Lost are a thousand kindnesses shown to the base.

Read Madhav and Kama book - this Sanskritic text promises success in romance.

To the person thinking of alleviating sad feelings with pills - please don't - study Gurbani and do simran and ardas. Stay away from quacks of the anglojew medical system. Pills might damage your ability to create good children. The enemies of our panth wish to see us extinct - why feed the mlecch - mlecch wishes for our extinction.

Prabh

Guest love-marriage
8 hours ago, Wicked Warrior said:

Depends on the circumstances. If they were married and then divorced or single for whatever reason, that’s very different to a girl who has led a hedonistic lifestyle sleeping with lots of men. 

As I posted in the other thread, I’ve been able to control myself. I’d never had a girlfriend. I expect the same from any prospective partner. My wife was of a similar mindset. 

Agree with your post, I had the same attitude.  Only difference was that I did date my 'now' wife before we got married.    We saw each other for about 18 months and were considered boyfriend-girlfriend. Went to movies, concerts, theatres, parks, days out etc... you know, the usual dating stuff. Never spent a night, never had ANY sexual relations,  we held hands, hugged, kissed and spent most of times discussing what we wanted in life and what we should do as a couple.  The attraction was strong but it also had a divine element. In a way, I used to feel blessed that I know mu potential future wife and that she is a strong lover of dharm.   We went to gurdwara together quite often and even arranged for both our families to meet on Sunday afternoon after gurdwara program.    

What used to surprise me was that most people found it difficult to swallow that we never went further than kiss and squeeze., But for us; it was a decision we made from the 1st date and we kept our strict discipline.  Of course, I used to get horny and get the urge in those intimate moments, but we maintained this strictness and control. I honestly can't understand why youngsters find it so difficult to resist ?   neither one of us were amritshak in those days but we discussed religion, sikhi and how we would like to be in the future.  The only feeling of conscious guilt was during the first 8/9 months of dating, because it was in secret and hidden from our parents. The first time we both told our parents, we made sure that we expressed our guilt and remorse for doing something behind their backs. This was the only thing I ever felt bad about, I hated the lying that I would tell my parents I was going to so and so with other guys, when in reality I was meeting my partner.      Seriously,...  I don't think our relationship would have been as strong if either one of us had dated before with someone else or had lost virginity.  The fact that we were both pure and vrigins, made it feel more as if it were meant to be.   The point i'm trying to make is that it's VERY POSSIBLE to date and fall in love with someone without losing your virginity.   We've been married 18 years now and have 2 teenage kids.  Only recently, we explained how our relationship was and how we NEVER messed around and kept our bodies pure.

Guest GuestSingh
14 hours ago, Guest guest said:

its very hypocritical of a guy if they too have had pre marital sex.  

they cant say a thing imo, they have no argument or 'leg to stand on' - works both ways...

21 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

nope, never..aint even interested if shes the most attractive or sweetest in existence - if uve waited until marriage, its only logical and fair to find ur match with the same self-respect rather than settle for less, sloppy seconds/thirds (buffet pickings with the way some girls are these days)...plus theres the risk of stds - nasty.

and wouldnt u want the mother of ur kids to be someone whos kept that innocence and respect? apart from strong in sikhi, that only makes her more attractive imo.

if she was groomed/raped thru no fault of her own, thats a different story and my thoughts would probably change but as for the rest of them....no way.

That's good, your a man with self respect. I agree with everything you said.