Would you marry someone whose not virgin?

puzzled

On 1/8/2019 at 1:57 PM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

I think the only thing girls in your area need to be careful of Puzzled is you and your notebook meticulously - and slightly creepily - keeping tabs on every little thing every Sikh female does.

Lol your making me sound like some creep shutup    I'm talking about people that I went to school with   people I know  not random people.  Plus when you live in a town where south Asians make the biggest population then everyone knows everything 

Don't know what isolated tree house you live in 

3 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Something similar happened to the daughter of a friend of my mum's. Seems like a common thing. It was a shotgun wedding, lol. She wasn't underage, but she fell pregnant, so they did the needful, lol. The baby was born 4 months after the wedding took place, and the girl's mother tried to convince everyone the baby was premature! The guy got what he wanted: the possibility of British citizenship. 

I was watching that bold Punjabi lawyer from southall forgot his name,  and he had a freshy ring up and say iv got my 17 year girlfriend pregnant can I apply for permanent stay now!  The lawyer guy was proper disgusted a d said at least wait till they get older before you make them pregnant. 

6 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Yeah and just so you know, women don't like that talk, so oil up your cheeks incase she gives you a slap lol 

Well if she has a little secret herself then she can't really say anything to me I guess. If she doesn't then she probably will be disappointed lol.

Kinda worried how I will explain that haha    kissing and touching in Primark fitting rooms just sounds dirty and chavy 

9 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Well if she has a little secret herself then she can't really say anything to me I guess. If she doesn't then she probably will be disappointed lol.

Kinda worried how I will explain that haha    kissing and touching in Primark fitting rooms just sounds dirty and chavy 

You are definitely a chav lol at least i did it in a pub haha lol