Would you marry someone whose not virgin?

puzzled

2 hours ago, Redoptics said:

Do not put words in my mouth, tell me ohh holy Singh Ji what is the difference between good and evil? Why did Guru Tegh Bahadur, go from being super soldier warrior to the person who gave his head for the Hindus.

He fought for the human rights, i think that's what super soldier warriors do..  and i think that explains that it wasn't Vaheguru doing harsh to vaheguru. 

If it was, then why would Guru Teg Bahadur Interfere...  

6 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Words in your mouth! You explained kaam acts.  And I used this explanation to see if it fit what Gurbani says.   Your explanation didn't and now you are upset.  Let's be mature here and learn from the Guru's teachings.

Ok paaji, sorry if I came across a little rude, and I am not upset, but will re-read maybe I am not understanding correctly. 

Kaam really distracts your mind. My biggest problem is kaami thoughts first thing in the morning when I wake up and still in bed! Today it was really bad lol  I almost gave in and was close to doing the obvious but I didn't.  Don't know why these thoughts are so strong first thing in the morning.

13 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥
One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

ਰਾਗੁ ਬਿਹਾਗੜਾ ਮਹਲਾ ੯ ॥
Raag Bihaagraa, Ninth Mehla:

ਹਰਿ ਕੀ ਗਤਿ ਨਹਿ ਕੋਊ ਜਾਨੈ ॥
No one knows the state of the Lord.
ਹੇ ਭਾਈ! ਅਨੇਕਾਂ ਜੋਗੀ, ਅਨੇਕਾਂ ਤਪੀ, ਅਤੇ ਹੋਰ ਬਥੇਰੇ ਸਿਆਣੇ ਮਨੁੱਖ ਖਪ ਖਪ ਕੇ ਹਾਰ ਗਏ ਹਨ

ਜੋਗੀ ਜਤੀ ਤਪੀ ਪਚਿ ਹਾਰੇ ਅਰੁ ਬਹੁ ਲੋਗ ਸਿਆਨੇ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
The Yogis, the celibates, the penitents, and all sorts of clever people have failed. ||1||Pause||
ਪਰ ਕੋਈ ਭੀ ਮਨੁੱਖ ਇਹ ਨਹੀਂ ਜਾਣ ਸਕਦਾ ਕਿ ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਕਿਹੋ ਜਿਹਾ ਹੈ ।੧।ਰਹਾਉ।

ਛਿਨ ਮਹਿ ਰਾਉ ਰੰਕ ਕਉ ਕਰਈ ਰਾਉ ਰੰਕ ਕਰਿ ਡਾਰੇ ॥
In an instant, He changes the beggar into a king, and the king into a beggar.
ਹੇ ਭਾਈ! ਉਹ ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਇਕ ਛਿਨ ਵਿਚ ਕੰਗਾਲ ਨੂੰ ਰਾਜਾ ਬਣਾ ਦੇਂਦਾ ਹੈ, ਤੇ, ਰਾਜੇ ਨੂੰ ਕੰਗਾਲ ਕਰ ਦੇਂਦਾ ਹੈ

ਰੀਤੇ ਭਰੇ ਭਰੇ ਸਖਨਾਵੈ ਯਹ ਤਾ ਕੋ ਬਿਵਹਾਰੇ ॥੧॥
He fills what is empty, and empties what is full - such are His ways. ||1||
ਖ਼ਾਲੀ ਭਾਂਡਿਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਭਰ ਦੇਂਦਾ ਹੈ ਤੇ ਭਰਿਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਖ਼ਾਲੀ ਕਰ ਦੇਂਦਾ ਹੈ (ਗ਼ਰੀਬਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਅਮੀਰ ਤੇ ਅਮੀਰਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਗ਼ਰੀਬ ਬਣਾ ਦੇਂਦਾ ਹੈ)—ਇਹ ਉਸ ਦਾ ਨਿੱਤ ਦਾ ਕੰਮ ਹੈ ।੧।

ਅਪਨੀ ਮਾਇਆ ਆਪਿ ਪਸਾਰੀ ਆਪਹਿ ਦੇਖਨਹਾਰਾ ॥
He Himself spread out the expanse of His Maya, and He Himself beholds it.
(ਹੇ ਭਾਈ! ਇਸ ਦਿੱਸਦੇ ਜਗਤ-ਰੂਪ ਤਮਾਸ਼ੇ ਵਿਚ) ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਨੇ ਆਪਣੀ ਮਾਇਆ ਆਪ ਖਿਲਾਰੀ ਹੋਈ ਹੈ

ਨਾਨਾ ਰੂਪੁ ਧਰੇ ਬਹੁ ਰੰਗੀ ਸਭ ਤੇ ਰਹੈ ਨਿਆਰਾ ॥੨॥
He assumes so many forms, and plays so many games, and yet, He remains detached from it all. ||2||
ਉਹ ਆਪ ਹੀ ਇਸ ਦੀ ਸੰਭਾਲ ਕਰ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ । ਉਹ ਅਨੇਕਾਂ ਰੰਗਾਂ ਦਾ ਮਾਲਕ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਕਈ ਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਦੇ ਰੂਪ ਧਾਰ ਲੈਂਦਾ ਹੈ, ਤੇ ਸਾਰਿਆਂ ਰੂਪਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਵੱਖਰਾ ਭੀ ਰਹਿੰਦਾ ਹੈ ।੨।

ਅਗਨਤ ਅਪਾਰੁ ਅਲਖ ਨਿਰੰਜਨ ਜਿਹ ਸਭ ਜਗੁ ਭਰਮਾਇਓ ॥
Incalculable, infinite, incomprehensible and immaculate is He, who has misled the entire world.
ਹੇ ਭਾਈ! ਉਸ ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਦੇ ਗੁਣ ਗਿਣੇ ਨਹੀਂ ਜਾ ਸਕਦੇ, ਉਹ ਬੇਅੰਤ ਹੈ, ਉਹ ਅਦ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਟ ਹੈ, ਉਹ ਨਿਰਲੇਪ ਹੈ, ਉਸ ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਨੇ ਹੀ ਸਾਰੇ ਜਗਤ ਨੂੰ (ਮਾਇਆ ਦੀ) ਭਟਕਣਾ ਵਿਚ ਪਾਇਆ ਹੋਇਆ ਹੈ ।

ਸਗਲ ਭਰਮ ਤਜਿ ਨਾਨਕ ਪ੍ਰਾਣੀ ਚਰਨਿ ਤਾਹਿ ਚਿਤੁ ਲਾਇਓ ॥੩॥੧॥੨॥
Cast off all your doubts; prays Nanak, O mortal, focus your consciousness on His Feet. ||3||1||2||
ਹੇ ਨਾਨਕ! (ਆਖ—) ਜਿਸ ਮਨੁੱਖ ਨੇ ਉਸ ਦੇ ਚਰਨਾਂ ਵਿਚ ਮਨ ਜੋੜਿਆ ਹੈ, ਇਹ ਮਾਇਆ ਦੀਆਂ ਸਾਰੀਆਂ ਭਟਕਣਾਂ ਤਿਆਗ ਕੇ ਹੀ ਜੋੜਿਆ ਹੈ ।੩।੧।੨।

It's impossible to know God's mysteries 

12 hours ago, Redoptics said:

Do not put words in my mouth, tell me ohh holy Singh Ji what is the difference between good and evil? Why did Guru Tegh Bahadur, go from being super soldier warrior to the person who gave his head for the Hindus.

the best thing you've asked on here, and its not even a hard question/:

18 hours ago, Unknownlost said:

Thats a really good question. But I don't know if you have read this link about MOC aka marriage of convenience 

http://sarbat.proboards.com/board/11/sikh-personals

I’ve seen that website linked here and it’s bothered me. They are justifying LGBTQ by arguing there’s nothing in Gurbani against it. But then simultaneously will happily lie and deceive others by “marriage of convenience” - they’re willing to have shaadi (I won’t call it Anand karaj) in front of Guru Ji. Deception to others and deception to Guru Ji. Guru Ji tells us many times not to practise falsehoods nor associate with those who do. 

I’ve pointed out before about twisting Bani to suit one’s purposes. This is the way of the manmukh and the way of evil. 

From all the sikh ceromonies and traditions Anand karaj is the most taken advantage and used and abused. People have anand karaj just to go abroad or get passports, and the couple and families plan the whole sham together.

Then you have all these non sikhs and atheists having anand karaj.

And then you have sikh couples who have anand karaj and then they drink and party and behave disgusting straight after.

46 minutes ago, puzzled said:

From all the sikh ceromonies and traditionas Anand karaj is the most taken advantage and used and abused. People have anand karaj just to go abroad or get passports, and the couple and families plan the whole sham together.

Then you have all these non sikhs and atheists having anand karaj.

And then you have sikh couples who have anand karaj and then they drink and party and behave disgusting straight after.

Its because they are not educated on the Guru Grant Sahib Ji