Would you marry someone whose not virgin?

puzzled

Guest GuestSingh
2 minutes ago, puzzled said:

yeah true not just guys,  women just dont talk about it lol 

of course they do but only between themselves, unlike most westerners i.e. whitey who for some strange reason feels the need to unashamedly shout about it 'loud and proud' and make an embarrassment of themselves.

it must be one of the reasons why women find it so easy to control them (inc. apne who also feel the need to copy...)

they think more deeply about these things than we can even imagine..50 shades of grey couldnt have been written by a man....

9 hours ago, Guest Akaal said:

So much nonsense. The talks a joke and so is he. Yes there needs to be more of an open conversation on this topic but by people who have actual Gyaan and not like people like him. Making jokes about Guru gobind singh jee and shaheed singhs. 

Can not find where he was making jokes about Guru Gobind Singh Ji or the shaeed Singhs, could you point out which part?

15 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

of course they do but only between themselves, unlike most westerners i.e. whitey who for some strange reason feels the need to unashamedly shout about it 'loud and proud' and make an embarrassment of themselves.

it must be one of the reasons why women find it so easy to control them (inc. apne who also feel the need to copy...)

they think more deeply about these things than we can even imagine..50 shades of grey couldnt have been written by a man....

Yeah iv come across many western women talk about their s3x lives openly but I don't think iv ever come across an indian openly talk about this stuff.   They do if your friends and they trust you lol  but otherwise Asian women don't shout about their fantasies across the room lol

Guru Nanak Ji Ang 23

ra(n)g rataa meraa saahib rav rahiaa bharapoor ||1|| rahaau || My Lord and Master is imbued with love; He is totally permeating and pervading all. ||1||Pause||

aape maachhee machhulee aape paanee jaal || He Himself is the fisherman and the fish; He Himself is the water and the net.

aape jaal manakaRaa aape a(n)dhar laal ||2|| He Himself is the sinker, and He Himself is the bait. ||2||l

Guru Nanak Ji Ang 878

saagar meh boo(n)dh boo(n)dh meh saagar kavan bujhai bidh jaanai || The drop is in the ocean, and the ocean is in the drop. Who understands, and knows this?

Basically everything is Vaheguru,  good/bad everything 

23 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Guru Nanak Ji Ang 23

ra(n)g rataa meraa saahib rav rahiaa bharapoor ||1|| rahaau || My Lord and Master is imbued with love; He is totally permeating and pervading all. ||1||Pause||

aape maachhee machhulee aape paanee jaal || He Himself is the fisherman and the fish; He Himself is the water and the net.

aape jaal manakaRaa aape a(n)dhar laal ||2|| He Himself is the sinker, and He Himself is the bait. ||2||l

Guru Nanak Ji Ang 878

saagar meh boo(n)dh boo(n)dh meh saagar kavan bujhai bidh jaanai || The drop is in the ocean, and the ocean is in the drop. Who understands, and knows this?

Basically everything is Vaheguru,  good/bad everything 

You don't understand what is being said by Guru Sahib here.

If you would have understood the shabad you would never say it is okay to be in kaam because Vaheguru does all.  This shabad is saying there is only Vaheguru.  You are saying there is a me; individual person, you are the yogi, but me doesn't take the credit for what Gurbani describes as bad after me does it.  Me takes Gurbani and puts the kaam act on Vaheguru.  If me understood this shabad me would not call Manmat acts as Gurmat.

Next people like you would be saying murder is okay because me didn't do it, it was that God, who does everything. Hence I brought up Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib ji killing Chandu Shah for torturing Sri Guru Arjan Dev ji.  But it flow right over your head as it never existed. If you want to claim Vaheguru has taken over your actions then be a Gurmukh and Sant like Baba Deep Singh. Let the Gurbani take over.  But none of you want this because there is still a me, me does this, me does that, me can do whatever me wants.  When a Sikh says its wrong,  then me blames Vaheguru. Stop being the self proclaimed prophet of this world who lead there flock to kill themselves.