Would you marry someone whose not virgin?

puzzled

8 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

You don't understand what is being said by Guru Sahib here.

If you would have understood the shabad you would never say it is okay to be in kaam because Vaheguru does all.  This shabad is saying there is only Vaheguru.  You are saying there is a me; individual person, you are the yogi, but me doesn't take the credit for what Gurbani describes as bad after me does it.  Me takes Gurbani and puts the kaam act on Vaheguru.  If me understood this shabad me would not call Manmat acts as Gurmat.

Next people like you would be saying murder is okay because me didn't do it, it was that God, who does everything. Hence I brought up Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib ji killing Chandu Shah for torturing Sri Guru Arjan Dev ji.  But it flow right over your head as it never existed. If you want to claim Vaheguru has taken over your actions then be a Gurmukh and Sant like Baba Deep Singh. Let the Gurbani take over.  But none of you want this because there is still a me, me does this, me does that, me can do whatever me wants.  When a Sikh says its wrong,  then me blames Vaheguru. Stop being the self proclaimed prophet of this world who lead there flock to kill themselves. 

When did i mention 'me' who is blaming anybody ? What is hukkham? I am trying to understand the the shabad? What does Ik mean ? 

4 hours ago, Redoptics said:

When did i mention 'me' who is blaming anybody ? What is hukkham? I am trying to understand the the shabad? What does Ik mean ? 

On 1/9/2019 at 2:38 PM, Redoptics said:

You will be fine Vaheguru was doing it to Vaheguru,  think this concept has been lost.

When you tell another person it's fine when a person performs a kaam act on them by saying Vaheguru was doing it to Vaheguru.  This makes you the 'me' I have described in my post addressed to you.  Here it is for you again.

You don't understand what is being said by Guru Sahib here.

If you would have understood the shabad you would never say it is okay to be in kaam because Vaheguru does all.  This shabad is saying there is only Vaheguru.  You are saying there is a me; individual person, you are the yogi, but me doesn't take the credit for what Gurbani describes as bad after me does it.  Me takes Gurbani and puts the kaam act on Vaheguru.  If me understood this shabad me would not call Manmat acts as Gurmat.

Next people like you would be saying murder is okay because me didn't do it, it was that God, who does everything. Hence I brought up Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib ji killing Chandu Shah for torturing Sri Guru Arjan Dev ji.  But it flow right over your head as it never existed. If you want to claim Vaheguru has taken over your actions then be a Gurmukh and Sant like Baba Deep Singh. Let the Gurbani take over.  But none of you want this because there is still a me, me does this, me does that, me can do whatever me wants.  When a Sikh says its wrong,  then me blames Vaheguru. Stop being the self proclaimed prophet of this world who lead there flock to kill themselves. 

6 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

When you tell another person it's fine when a person performs a kaam act on them by saying Vaheguru was doing it to Vaheguru.  This makes you the 'me' I have described in my post addressed to you.  Here it is for you again.

You don't understand what is being said by Guru Sahib here.

If you would have understood the shabad you would never say it is okay to be in kaam because Vaheguru does all.  This shabad is saying there is only Vaheguru.  You are saying there is a me; individual person, you are the yogi, but me doesn't take the credit for what Gurbani describes as bad after me does it.  Me takes Gurbani and puts the kaam act on Vaheguru.  If me understood this shabad me would not call Manmat acts as Gurmat.

Next people like you would be saying murder is okay because me didn't do it, it was that God, who does everything. Hence I brought up Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib ji killing Chandu Shah for torturing Sri Guru Arjan Dev ji.  But it flow right over your head as it never existed. If you want to claim Vaheguru has taken over your actions then be a Gurmukh and Sant like Baba Deep Singh. Let the Gurbani take over.  But none of you want this because there is still a me, me does this, me does that, me can do whatever me wants.  When a Sikh says its wrong,  then me blames Vaheguru. Stop being the self proclaimed prophet of this world who lead there flock to kill themselves. 

I have never said i was a prophet, this is a sangat, you are supposed to communicate so you get a better understanding of what is being discussed , we all get things wrong.

On 1/3/2019 at 2:58 AM, puzzled said:

Would you marry someone who has already had s3x with other people ?

I wouldn't because I have never had sex before and will wait for marriage.

It's also gurus hukkam to only have physical relations within marriage 

MODS don't delete this thread.

If I know, i will prefer not to.

?

There's a devta called Kaamdev lol that's like a hindu/indian Cupid.  Once he wanted to distract Shiva from meditation by firing a arrow of Kaam into Shiva but then Shiva burnt and blew Kaamdev up with fire from his third eye 

If i remeber correctly his wife/consort is a lady called Rati who then was weeping when she saw her husband as a pile of ash 

11 hours ago, puzzled said:

There's a devta called Kaamdev lol that's like a hindu/indian Cupid.  Once he wanted to distract Shiva from meditation by firing a arrow of Kaam into Shiva but then Shiva burnt and blew Kaamdev up with fire from his third eye 

If i remeber correctly his wife/consort is a lady called Rati who then was weeping when she saw her husband as a pile of ash 

KAAmDev may be gone, but the arrow he fired at shiva, maybe Shiva couldn't destroy it and changed its direction towards Earth... . Hence, lot of kAAm here on Earth XD. 

( Am i even making any sense ?) XD.

12 hours ago, puzzled said:

Puzzled bai ji tusi kithon kothon stories find krke lionde ho ??‍♂️?

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
17 hours ago, puzzled said:

I will definately use that ^ moral parable as a valuable life lesson. Thank you.

Not quite sure how and when. But if I'm ever in a vicinity of a farm and am attempting to blow up a farmer I will be sure to look out for a cyclop bearing a crossbow.