Would you marry someone whose not virgin?

puzzled

17 minutes ago, puzzled said:

just google searched her and yeah she was nice lol

White women  can be pretty  but I really don't get why some Asian men boast about their white girls and see them as an achievement lol

Embarasing really

Well it happens within Sikhi too, I know many prefer light skinned apnia to darker skinned apnia.

A lot of Punjabi men in their 60s go to punjab and get married to women in their 20s. 

We had a similar case in extended family, the girl took a lot of money from the old boy, built a massive khoti for her parents in India, got her brother married of abroad to a girl in Canada etc  she used buy a lot of alcohol for her old husband, she used to pour him several glassis everyday, she slowly turned him into an alcoholic and he eventually recently died of liver related stuff. She's 35 now and didn't take long to marry a young Punjabi bloke lol

These India girls are clever lol  Punjabi buddeh need to smarten up  haha 

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

What's in it for the men?

No woman will marry any man if there isn't something in it for them.

somebody who will appreciate them so much more than words can say (I know initimately) and truly loyal , there is no price on respect and the guy will be really respected by the girl , but of course he has to treat her right and respect her equally not bring it up as a cosh to drub her down .