Would you marry someone whose not virgin?

puzzled

12 hours ago, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

I will definately use that ^ moral parable as a valuable life lesson. Thank you.

Not quite sure how and when. But if I'm ever in a vicinity of a farm and am attempting to blow up a farmer I will be sure to look out for a cyclop bearing a crossbow. 

Haha   I actually like that story 

There's another story related to kaam. It's about Lord Indra who had an affair with a rishis wife called aaliyah. The rishi went out and Indra took advantage and went into the Rishis house but he changes  his form into the Rishis form so that aaliyah would think it's her husband the rishi. However aaliyah realized it not her rishi husband but Indra in the form of her husband but aaliyah too was feeling it and fancied a bit if Indra and then both of them made love. When Indra finished he walked out of the Rishis house and as he walked out the rishi walked around the corner!!!!!!

The rishi then cursed his wife aaliyah for sleeping with another man other than himself and turned her into a pillar of salt/stone and he cursed Indra and Indra lost his male private parts and in turn had grew 1000 female private parts !!!  He actually lost his willy and grew female private parts, not one but 1000s of them !!!

Indra felt humiliated, embarrassed, heart broken and womanly. He was so embarrassed with his new female appearance and genitals that he didn't return back to indra-puri. Long story short He eventually got his male genitals back through meditation and begging.

As for poor aaliyah, she remained a pillar of salt/rock for 1000s and 1000s of years untill Lord rama, lakshan, and sita came along and rama broke the curse and she once again became a beautiful woman. Rama then gave her mukti.

Despite being married and having an affair with Indra, Aaliyah is considered an eternal virgin, along with sita and draupati, because she was blessed and given mukti my rama.

This is one of my favourite stories jigsaw singh.  Lol 

Guest Laz-e-boi
On 1/3/2019 at 8:29 PM, puzzled said:

People who have sex before marriage have little respect for themselves, their families or for sikhi 

That’s is just dangerously naive, people can make mistakes can have realisation or become more into sikhi later or after going through tough times sometimes ... u only know how great they really are when u let them go (I.e ur guru u leave em mess up realise u know what that place was better n guess what guru is sad bakshind always forgiving always) there are various sakhis e.g the prositute is attained enlightenment “farida bureh da bhallah kar” easy to say well there sloppy seconds but if u looked at everyone like that youd be in a chakar forever whatever he gives try b happy der 

That could be a possible cause for excessive anger.

there is another story and once a devil did very hard bhagti for shiva. Finally shiva came and asked, i am happy tell me what boon you want.?

devil said- give me a boon that if if put my hand on anyone- he will burn.

shiva said- okay

then the devil started to chase shiva because he wanted to burn him ?. The shiva ran to brahma ji and he took a form of beautiful lady and allured the devil. Finally she made the devil to put his hand on his own head , so thats how shiva saved himself. ??

15 hours ago, TinnkerBell said:

That could be a possible cause for excessive anger.

there is another story and once a devil did very hard bhagti for shiva. Finally shiva came and asked, i am happy tell me what boon you want.?

devil said- give me a boon that if if put my hand on anyone- he will burn.

shiva said- okay

then the devil started to chase shiva because he wanted to burn him ?. The shiva ran to brahma ji and he took a form of beautiful lady and allured the devil. Finally she made the devil to put his hand on his own head , so thats how shiva saved himself. ??

Lol iv heard that one.

18 hours ago, Guest Laz-e-boi said:

That’s is just dangerously naive, people can make mistakes can have realisation or become more into sikhi later or after going through tough times sometimes ... u only know how great they really are when u let them go (I.e ur guru u leave em mess up realise u know what that place was better n guess what guru is sad bakshind always forgiving always) there are various sakhis e.g the prositute is attained enlightenment “farida bureh da bhallah kar” easy to say well there sloppy seconds but if u looked at everyone like that youd be in a chakar forever whatever he gives try b happy der 

That's two different things. After sleeping around, some people realize their mistake and change their ways.

Like ganika the prostitute who did simran of raam naam and all her sins were cleaned and she was liberated. 

Still doesn't change the fact that sleeping around is shameless and dirty thing to do. It's lack of self respect enjoying someone sexually that your not married to. 

On 1/2/2019 at 9:28 PM, puzzled said:

Would you marry someone who has already had s3x with other people ?

I wouldn't because I have never had sex before and will wait for marriage.

It's also gurus hukkam to only have physical relations within marriage 

MODS don't delete this thread.

Preferably not.

Most men would preferably marry a virgin. 

In the olden days, people were married off early so it was less of an issue. 

Now with school/university and the mingling of the sexes, it will be more of an issue. 

There are biological differences,  the more sexual partners there are previously , it is more difficult to pair bond with your married partner.