Would you marry someone whose not virgin?

puzzled

1 hour ago, Redoptics said:

What if they got into Sikhi, later on in life ?

what is that supposed to mean?  100% likely they new it was wrong even then.  its common sense.

sex includes oral and messing around, even kissing.

even the emotional level.  look at it this way.  say if you are with you marriage partner and you run into their ex-.  wouldn't it be awkward?  because they have been open intimately to that person in the past.  even on an emotional level.  likewise if you and your partner run into your ex-.  even if you don't talk to each other.

Guest GuestSingh
4 hours ago, puzzled said:

That's good, your a man with self respect. I agree with everything you said. 

but not just sex..no bf's or kissing etc. either.

my wife needs to be someone like myself  - someone who hasnt done a single thing with anyone..still believe they still exist somewhere....

Guest Kalyug
2 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

my wife needs to be someone like myself  - someone who hasnt done a single thing with anyone..still believe they still exist somewhere....

Bro since u are not an Amritdhari I gotta be honest with ya that the chances of finding a woman like that who hasn't even kissed anybody are very slim in the next decade. But good on you for having integrity and avoiding STD's. Also keep an open mind about non-Sikh women as that would perhaps give u a wider possibility of finding good decent women to choose from. 

9 hours ago, Redoptics said:

Also how are defining 's€x' ? Intercourse and penetration? Or are you also including oral and messing around(trying not to use distasteful words) 

It's like this: If you were married, and your wife had oral s@x with some dude, would you object in the slightest?

If so, you've got your answer.

8 hours ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:
  1. Par istree, ma bhain, dhee bhain, kar jaananee. Par istree da sang nahee karnaa — Other than your wedded wife, consider all women as your mothers and sisters. Do not indulge in carnal marital relationships with them. 

(15th hukamana of the 52 hukams)

Maharaj would not allow any of it

Good answer. I mean, would you "mess around" with your sister?

I have no doubt some of these "liberal Sikhs" would.

5 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

Exactly. You don't do anything before marriage that you wouldn't want your wife/husband to do after marriage.

9 hours ago, Redoptics said:
10 hours ago, puzzled said:

People who have sex before marriage have little respect for themselves, their families or for sikhi 

What if they got into Sikhi, later on in life ?

Well, what if they did? You're basically answering your own question in that you even mentioned "getting in to Sikhi". Which means you acknowledge that before they "got into Sikhi" they had little respect for themselves.

Otherwise, why would you even say that?

8 hours ago, Redoptics said:
8 hours ago, puzzled said:

Nope I still wouldn't. I don't see it as a small thing. I wouldn't want my wife and the mother of my kids to be a ex h0e. Such people have lose morals and no dignity or self respect. I don't understand how these people can look their parents in the eye after doing that. 

I think that's an  unfortunate way of thinking,  but each to their own I guess.

Look, if there's someone out there who was unfortunately sexually assaulted, that's a different matter. Simply by saying he doesn't want the mother of his children to be a h0e, he's already stated he means girls who deliberately set about to have as much extra-marital s#x as possible.

What's "unfortunate" about not marrying such a girl?

Guest GuestSingh
On 1/4/2019 at 4:23 AM, Guest Kalyug said:

Bro since u are not an Amritdhari I gotta be honest with ya that the chances of finding a woman like that who hasn't even kissed anybody are very slim in the next decade. But good on you for having integrity and avoiding STD's. Also keep an open mind about non-Sikh women as that would perhaps give u a wider possibility of finding good decent women to choose from. 

fair to say the same goes for amritdharis too...

know some monia myself who are in the same predicament but off/stumbling on the path...as long as they turn to sikhi for the right reasons, theres still a chance even in these early stages of kaljug...

14 hours ago, Redoptics said:

Look its simple some Sikhs do not know  the Amritdhari life style, some of us Sikhs grow up westernized and are not introduced to Gurbani, until much later on in life. So we have done and experienced things that make you type of people look down on us. Our spiritual journey is different and we are not all lucky to come from your background.  That does not make us ho€s etc. So please stop with this superiority complex.

thats fair enough but some of us inc. myself did grow up westernised and only found sikhi a few years ago..just saying everyone has a choice but yh experiences and influences will always differ for everyone...