Would you marry someone whose not virgin?

puzzled

Guest Guest 500rma

Most Punjabi girls that I’ve met have done some stuff at some point in their lives.

They might leave out the intercourse but they do other things. It’s 21st century we are in the west. It’s very unlikely that you would come across a woman who hasn’t had any intimate experience with another male unless she’s someone who has been amritdhari from birth and has kept it that way. 

16 hours ago, Redoptics said:

Do you even know what the word 'common' means because its anything but common.

i used the phrase "common sense" not the word "common".  so what are you applying, that you base your morality on conformity?  

On 1/7/2019 at 8:28 AM, Guest Guest 500rma said:

Most Punjabi girls that I’ve met have done some stuff at some point in their lives.

They might leave out the intercourse but they do other things. It’s 21st century we are in the west. It’s very unlikely that you would come across a woman who hasn’t had any intimate experience with another male unless she’s someone who has been amritdhari from birth and has kept it that way. 

The first topless selfie in my school was done by a Punjabi girl, and this was even before nude selfies became a thing, this was back when phones only had cameras at the back lol 

That slapper made quite a name for herself in town 

It's interesting but some of the biggest Punjabi slappers that my school produced, like the ones that became well known around town and were passed around like an old news papers actually ended up marrying freshys from India! 

Apne freshys are getting bad too lol, we had several cases of freshys banging apnee girls who were still at school!! Most of them did end up getting married though ... 

There was this one apnee who was only 14 and it was a well know fact that she was sleeping with this freshy in his 20s, her parents found out and they ended up getting married but they had to wait for her to turn the right legal age.  Disturbing actualy 

In fact a a big chunk of underage Punjabi girls started dating apne freshys and later on when the right legal age married them.

There was a other girl from my school who ended up getting pregnant at 16 by a freshy and her parents had no choice.

You need to be careful around some of these freshys with your underage daughters... 

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
3 hours ago, puzzled said:

It's interesting but some of the biggest Punjabi slappers that my school produced, like the ones that became well known around town and were passed around like an old news papers actually ended up marrying freshys from India! 

Apne freshys are getting bad too lol, we had several cases of freshys banging apnee girls who were still at school!! Most of them did end up getting married though ... 

There was this one apnee who was only 14 and it was a well know fact that she was sleeping with this freshy in his 20s, her parents found out and they ended up getting married but they had to wait for her to turn the right legal age.  Disturbing actualy 

In fact a a big chunk of underage Punjabi girls started dating apne freshys and later on when the right legal age married them.

There was a other girl from my school who ended up getting pregnant at 16 by a freshy and her parents had no choice.

You need to be careful around some of these freshys with your underage daughters... 

I think the only thing girls in your area need to be careful of Puzzled is you and your notebook meticulously - and slightly creepily - keeping tabs on every little thing every Sikh female does.

Guest mahandulai
On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 8:04 AM, Redoptics said:

Do you even know what the word 'common' means because its anything but common.

ur an interesting character

Smiling-Man-7.jpg