Justice for Nigel

Punjabiwolves

Are Sikhs n Muslims get along in UK or do Muslims look down on Sikhs? In Canada in my school days there was beef between apneh n pakis but it was even the pakis never dominated us I notice their populations has grown larger now (which isn't a bad thing)then when I was in school so things might be different. Only cities I've heard of that have significant tensions r Calgary and to a lesser extent Montreal 

3 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

did u watch the other video? he said he knows absolutely nothing about this muslim girl, doesnt know who she is, aint seen or even met her - he even repeated it to stress the point..but he didnt mention any of this in the other video thats gonna be seen by a worldwide audience and there was no other explanation of why it happened other than his identity as a sikh...

Perhaps he doesn't want too touch on any rumors? I mean seeing the reaction of some of you in this thread, I don't blame him. Almost seems like folks will try to find reasons to pin the blame on him. Because the Muslim community in the UK hasn't ever done horrible unwarranted stuff before ? Let THEM prove themselves innocent. Unless the "niece" was a child, f**k them. 

Are Sikhs n Muslims get along in UK or do Muslims look down on Sikhs? In Canada in my school days there was beef between apneh n pakistanis but it was even. the pakistanis never dominated us but the fights were never about religion it was just one group was pakistanis one pujabis one Tamil and one Somali/jamaican these groups got along mostly but sometimes beefed  their populations has grown larger now (which isn't a bad thing)then when I was in school so things might be different now .

I find it hard to believe that ten ppl would take the time to organize and jump u and that too at ur house just because you are Sikh. Trust me when these things happen there are always more serious reasons. I have actually heard of stories here about this sort of thing happening both ways and it always had something to with personal beef and wrong doing. 

living in a Pakistani area, these attacks on other minorities are common. A mob attack can be sparkled off  by the slightest of things. Even if Nigel had sent a text, does his family warrant being beaten up by ten thugs. The police will do nothing to upset the Pakistani vote bank.