UK out of control

Big_Tera

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 11:40 AM, GuestSingh said:

he said 'some' re: criminals, not all...and 'many' (or maybe less depending on demographic) do hold a strong dislike, 'chip on the shoulder' that does manifest into hatred/jealously against minority communities...so he aint wrong...and that aint racism - its just fact.

no its not. this is untrue and a small part of the picture, read my other response,

its a build of stress, personal. this chip on the shoulder thing is minor. no one goes and stabs someone bc they have a chip on their shoulder - your not seeing the kid has been isolated, and hasn't been to school for months, and uncle molested him at birth etc ..... etc....

On 1/6/2019 at 10:22 PM, puzzled said:

black people that i have known and interacted with.

I find black girls really pretty ... 

Which ones? You cant name me one black person in the public arena that you like and you cant name 1 black girl apart from strangers you see in your daily life. 

Also you just admitted that black have big booty. Why you like black big botties. 

6 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Which ones? You cant name me one black person in the public arena that you like and you cant name 1 black girl apart from strangers you see in your daily life. 

Also you just admitted that black have big booty. Why you like black big botties. 

I'm talking about normal everyday black people not celebs 

Guest GuestSingh
On 1/7/2019 at 2:16 PM, mahandulai said:

this is absolute rubbish, no offence, but ur not educated on this.

the real reason, is a build of frustration, and anxiety, when they have no other way to express themselves - confined to boxes all day, less free and green spaces, and lack of privacy, all lead to these kinds of things, when they cannot channel their aggression in any other way - when their family is living off scraps, and they hardly see their mother working as an nhs nurse for 16 hour shifts everyday, and shes taking pills, and they have to look after their little siblings now, their dads an alcoholic -

Its called stress.

On 1/7/2019 at 2:18 PM, mahandulai said:

no its not. this is untrue and a small part of the picture, read my other response,

its a build of stress, personal. this chip on the shoulder thing is minor. no one goes and stabs someone bc they have a chip on their shoulder - your not seeing the kid has been isolated, and hasn't been to school for months, and uncle molested him at birth etc ..... etc....

listen, most of my childhood was spent 'confined in a box' i.e. a small flat on a council estate, cooped up all day, every day, seeing an angry, violent and alcoholic dad beat my mom who still takes pills for depression, anxiety etc, having rare days outside to play with other kids or getting enough sunlight, having little to eat i.e. jam sandwiches and frozen food were normal, being the eldest of 3 so being blamed for everything and getting lots of 'juttiya time'...there was even almost a whole year of primary school missed...

ok the molestation is bad and wouldnt know how that would feel or affect my life..couldve turned out differently...but its happened in my family tho and my relatives wont let it affect them...

point is everyone still has a choice, that decision to go right or wrong, and to set an example to younger ones - they aint stupid....

and dont really care if this is seen as bitter - rather say it as it than be a cowardly apologist.

12 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

listen, most of my childhood was spent 'confined in a box' i.e. a small flat on a council estate, cooped up all day, every day, seeing an angry, violent and alcoholic dad beat my mom who still takes pills for depression, anxiety etc, having rare days outside to play with other kids or getting enough sunlight, having little to eat i.e. jam sandwiches and frozen food were normal, being the eldest of 3 so being blamed for everything and getting lots of 'juttiya time'...there was even almost a whole year of primary school missed...

ok the molestation is bad and wouldnt know how that would feel or affect my life..couldve turned out differently...but its happened in my family tho and my relatives wont let it affect them...

point is everyone still has a choice, that decision to go right or wrong, and to set an example to younger ones - they aint stupid....

and dont really care if this is seen as bitter - rather say it as it than be a cowardly apologist.

appreciated and understood