Why does my wife want to assertively feed me ? Is this a tactic ?

She's a nice person so far, since more than a month in marriage.

And she makes nice food too , but I find it bizzaring how she wants to feed me all the time , not during usual breakfast, lunch and dinner , but inbetween lets say we having panjeeri with milk and if she feels i am not partaking of it, she assertively tried to feed me , as if i am a child. She fills the spoon and brings it near my mouth and says "chalo now eat it. " Even if I repeatedly say I don't want to , she gets upset and keeps insisting. Then she does more cleverness. If we agree I will have only one spoon of it , she gives me one spoonfull and soon enough brings another spoonful.

Is this seemingly sweet act an insidious passive-agrressive way to take over

9 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

And she makes nice food too , but I find it bizzaring how she wants to feed me all the time , not during usual breakfast, lunch and dinner , but inbetween lets say we having panjeeri with milk and if she feels i am not partaking of it, she assertively tried to feed me , as if i am a child. She fills the spoon and brings it near my mouth and says "chalo now eat it. " Even if I repeatedly say I don't want to , she gets upset and keeps insisting. Then she does more cleverness. If we agree I will have only one spoon of it , she gives me one spoonfull and soon enough brings another spoonful.

She Loves you man. Btw it's just because you guys are newly married, it will eventually settle down by time...

HAHA!

umm, it think that's what happens to Indian women when they watch too much of star plus dramas, Indian women adopt a lot of stupidity and childish behavior from those dramas. I think the dramas are their inspiration for their over the top playfulness, dramatic reactions annoying childish behavior and even more annoying high pitched voices.  very cheesy and unneeded

A bit like how Punjabi men in India are getting influenced by the Punjabi singers

good luck 

5 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Well why dont you just eat it like a good beta. From now on all lunch breakfast and dinner will be hand fed to you. 

From now on forget about using your own hands to eat. Make sure your Finnish every last food like a good putar.

hahaha

lol

6 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I think she wants to fatten you up in time for the Vaisakhi Mela!  

14 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

It's to make you fat.

This is so that you are more unattractive 

14 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Mothering Syndrome mate, that and already mentioned, she's probably trying to fatten you up, enjoy it while it lasts fella.

On 1/7/2019 at 8:57 PM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Ajit

Instead of venting on here, why don't you just be up front with her. You're holding too much inside and letting the wrong people know. Shes right in front of you so just speak to her tactfully and respectfully.

You and your wide are supposed to love, respect and cherish each other, not air your dirty laundry to the entire world and not tackle issues. Your issues will fester and magnify if you don't address them.