What OTHER Sikh Girls Do

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

What other Sikh girls do.

Why should it bother you ? so much.

She is not your family. Not your daughter.

She's got her own mind to make her own decisions. Just as you have yours.

Do girls make notes on what you do. Keep tabs on you. Then talk about you. Write about you. Start threads about you. Post messages about you. And then base their opinion on an entire gender of an entire religion based entirely on what they might have heard YOU do ?

Yes. It's as silly and irrational as it sounds. And yet, on this forum, it still bothers you. What Sikh girls do.

Not just bothers you. But consumes you. Eats you and destroys you. Stops you thinking straight.

You tell others that Sikhism is fantastic because unlike others it values females.

But then you turn around and lecture and judge sikh females based on what they wear and what they choose to do.

You say the bad Muslims are the ones that are a 100% strict about following their religious rules.

But then you say the good Sikhs are the ones that are 100% strict about following their religion's rules.

You say the good Muslims are the ones that are not very strict about their religion and treat all faiths and people equally.

But then you say the bad Sikhs are the ones that are not very strict about their religion and treat all faiths and people equally.

You say the worst and most evil thing ever was the fact that the British Empire had colonial rule over India.

But then you say the best and most pious thing ever was the fact that the Sikh Empire had colonial rule over the non-punjab territories and nations.

They say the anglo language, culture and national traits were largely manifested and then shaped by Shakespeare.

They say the Punjab language, culture and national traits were largely manifested and then shaped by Waris Shah.

Waris Shah wrote a character called Chacha Quaido.

Uncle Quaido. Likes to look at what females from outside his family are getting up to. Likes to judge them. Likes to judge their moral character. Bases the moral order of the whole community solely on what other females do.

Uncle Quaido is not rational. You are uncle Quaido.

Because you let it bother you. so much.

What other Sikh girls do.

On 1/8/2019 at 7:14 PM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

Do girls make notes on what you do. Keep tabs on you. Then talk about you. Write about you. Start threads about you. Post messages about you. And then base their opinion on an entire gender of an entire religion based entirely on what they might have heard YOU do ?

Yes. It's as silly and irrational as it sounds. And yet, on this forum, it still bothers you. What Sikh girls do.

Not just bothers you. But consumes you. Eats you and destroys you. Stops you thinking straight.

You tell others that Sikhism is fantastic because unlike others it values females.

But then you turn around and lecture and judge sikh females based on what they wear and what they choose to do.

You say the bad Muslims are the ones that are a 100% strict about following their religious rules.

But then you say the good Sikhs are the ones that are 100% strict about following their religion's rules.

You say the good Muslims are the ones that are not very strict about their religion and treat all faiths and people equally.

But then you say the bad Sikhs are the ones that are not very strict about their religion and treat all faiths and people equally.

You say the worst and most evil thing ever was the fact that the British Empire had colonial rule over India.

But then you say the best and most pious thing ever was the fact that the Sikh Empire had colonial rule over the non-punjab territories and nations.

They say the anglo language, culture and national traits were largely manifested and then shaped by Shakespeare.

They say the Punjab language, culture and national traits were largely manifested and then shaped by Waris Shah.

Uncle Quaido. Likes to look at what females from outside his family are getting up to. Likes to judge them. Likes to judge their moral character. Bases the moral order of the whole community solely on what other females do.

100% agree.

It should not Bother anybody.

On 1/8/2019 at 1:44 PM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

Well didn't Guru Gobind Singh Ji say treat females as your mother's or daughters,  maybe this is where it comes from?

You sound like a triggered feminist, weren't you posting pics of singhs dressed bad on another thread? Lol 

Everyone talks about men doing wrong on here yet when it comes to faults in women some feminist gets triggered. 

I never said it bothers me, in fact iv always said sikhs who want to date non sikhs should do that because not everyone is religious, many people will not look for "sikhi" in a partner bevause for many "sikhi" means nothing. Big tera posted a thread about Punjabi females dating non Punjabi men and I replied saying there's nothing wrong with that

BUT when it comes to sikhi and inside the gurdwara there are rules, every ceromny has rules. Out side gurdwara they can do whatever they like

And what I don't want is a passed around slapper for a wife. 

I have females in my own family who have been passed around and dated kaleh and goreh, pakis etc but I actualy get on fine with them lol   i still think their behaviour is trashy and loose and dirty but still I get on with them 

Same with my cousin brothers...

22 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I never said it bothers me, in fact iv always said sikhs who want to date non sikhs should do that because not everyone is religious, many people will not look for "sikhi" in a partner bevause for many "sikhi" means nothing. Big tera posted a thread about Punjabi females dating non Punjabi men and I replied saying there's nothing wrong with that

BUT when it comes to sikhi and inside the gurdwara there are rules, every ceromny had rules. Out side gurdwara the can do whatever they like

And what I don't want is a passed around slapper for a wife. 

I never said it was about YOU. 

But you yourself have read the piece and thought of yourself. Convinced yourself that it's about you. 

Related image

As for me being a ""triggered feminist"  ?   Well, as a man let me tell you that Men of Quality do not fear Equality.