What OTHER Sikh Girls Do

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

Well if they’re Sikh females, then they maks up half the population of Sikhs around the world. Should we be encouraging this sort of behaviour? Or should we (as Sikhs) dissuade it? 

Anyone who views themselves as Sikh has a responsibility to the future generations of Sikhi. We can influence it directly in the here and now  

Guru Nanak Dev Ji called out others on their behaviour and actions. He didn’t ignore it - he tackled it head on. Or do you think Guru Ji should have looked the other way and minded his own business?

Then jigsaw singh you should also make a thread on how everyone on here looks down at moneh Punjabi guys who drink and fck around, because that ends up becoming a popular topic on here. Everyone when given the opportunity always talks bad about moneh and look down at them,  that's isn't right either is it? If your upset over discussing faults in women then you should also include talking bad about moneh on this thread too 

51 minutes ago, Wicked Warrior said:

Well if they’re Sikh females, then they maks up half the population of Sikhs around the world. Should we be encouraging this sort of behaviour? Or should we (as Sikhs) dissuade it? 

Anyone who views themselves as Sikh has a responsibility to the future generations of Sikhi. We can influence it directly in the here and now  

Guru Nanak Dev Ji called out others on their behaviour and actions. He didn’t ignore it - he tackled it head on. Or do you think Guru Ji should have looked the other way and minded his own business?

Brother, we were all girls at one point in the sense that we spend the first 5 weeks as a fetus in our mother's tummy with nothing but the X female chromosone. Get this idea out of your head that you, as a man, are the moral guardian of the female. Whether you "disaprove" of or "encourage" anything a female outside of your own immediate family wears or does is immaterial. You are not their keeper. This is the Chacha Quaido Syndrome and you need to snap out of it. If you want a healthy and bright future for the panth look at, and then combat, all the things that the males are doing : destroying the earth, stealing, robbing, killing, manipulating the poor. 

You see, this is where rational thinking comes into play. When widespread iniquity destroying all physical and spiritual reality is being practiced by men it is irrational to see a Sikh girl that you're not even related to wearing a skirt and dating a Hindu as the big problem facing the panth.

And Puzzled: 

weren't you posting pics of singhs dressed bad on another thread? Lol 

I think you're confusing a jovial thread criticising the fashion sense (of mostly males) with this topic which is about making irrational judgements about morality. Of course there are philosophical arguments that can be made about the connection between clothing and morality but I think both you and me know that you're not clever enough to have meant that.

The main question to be asked is why is this known Hindu Troll so worried about what Sikh men think about Sikh women?This again confirms my belief of an organized attempt at social engineering by Hindutva agents and their fellow butt buddies to sow discord and disunity in the Punjabi Sikh community on this forum.Of course,this gutless babu will never use his registered account here but keeps on using guest accounts.Guess the cowardice of the hindu never changes.

Babu before lecturing us why don't you go educate your fellow brahmin cow worshippers first.Tell them to stop killing their daughters for marrying out of their caste or religion.You don't worry about us Sikhs,we can manage ourselves,you go take care of your own never ending mess.

Guest GuestSingh

why does this even need to be asked?

as already said above, we're supposed to view them as mothers, sisters and daughters...and law of nature dictates we defend and protect our 'blood' as well as the dignity of the entire sikh nation..

but when these girls call themselves 'sikh' but cant stop fooling around with every outsider race imaginable coz theyre too weak to keep respect/discipline for their body and just wanna have fun all the time with no interest in the blood shed for sikhi, they dishonour our name, tarnish our image and bring shame on us all.

and its important to remember that dating is a western concept that does not exist in sikhi, therefore no 'sikh' should be dating anyone.

like a white bedsheet, the woman becomes stained forever with her dirty deeds...

thats why it should bother us...what other 'sikh' girls do.

35 minutes ago, GuestSingh said:

as already said above, we're supposed to view them as mothers, sisters and daughters...and law of nature dictates we defend and protect our 'blood' as well as the dignity of the entire sikh nation..

but when these girls call themselves 'sikh' but cant stop fooling around with every outsider race imaginable coz theyre too weak to keep respect/discipline for their body and just wanna have fun all the time with no interest in the blood shed for sikhi, they dishonour our name, tarnish our image and bring shame on us all.

and its important to remember that dating is a western concept that does not exist in sikhi, therefore no 'sikh' should be dating anyone.

like a white bedsheet, the woman becomes stained forever with her dirty deeds...

thats why it should bother us...what other 'sikh' girls do.

And the man because snow white pure when he does dirty deeds!

The bad image sikhs have is mainly because of sikhs who call themselves sikh but don't practise sikhi. So I can see why some sikhs get frustrated over people with low morals claiming to be sikhs. Not only does it give everyone a bad name but it gives sikhi a bad name too because outsiders start thinking that just about everything is acceptable in sikhi.   

So I can see why some people are getting vocal about sikhs with loose morals. 

17 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

GuestSingh, when I was originally writing my opening message poem I briefly debated in my head whether or not I should include the middle bit which, on the face of it, seems out of place in reference to the rest of the poetic verse. But, I wanted to get you or anyone else reading it to start thinking about hypocricy and contradictory beliefs. So, when you say: "we're supposed to view them as mothers, sisters and daughters...and law of nature dictates we defend and protect our 'blood' " I'd like to know how you reconcile that with the fact that you criticise Hindus at Rakhri time and say, unlike them, Sikh women don't need 'protecting' as they are warriors ??

My friend, girls - and especially Sikh girls - are stronger than us men, wiser than us, clever than us. If anyone needs 'protecting' it is us men that need females to protect us from our own stupidity as we destroy the earth.

On 1/11/2019 at 3:36 PM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

Brother, we were all girls at one point in the sense that we spend the first 5 weeks as a fetus in our mother's tummy with nothing but the X female chromosone. Get this idea out of your head that you, as a man, are the moral guardian of the female. Whether you "disaprove" of or "encourage" anything a female outside of your own immediate family wears or does is immaterial. You are not their keeper. This is the Chacha Quaido Syndrome and you need to snap out of it. If you want a healthy and bright future for the panth look at, and then combat, all the things that the males are doing : destroying the earth, stealing, robbing, killing, manipulating the poor. 

You see, this is where rational thinking comes into play. When widespread iniquity destroying all physical and spiritual reality is being practiced by men it is irrational to see a Sikh girl that you're not even related to wearing a skirt and dating a Hindu as the big problem facing the panth.

I did say we as Sikhs. Not as men. I am not paternalistic. If “we” (referring to both Sikh men and women) do not educate the younger generation in the way of Sikhi, then who will? 

What do you propose we should do to encourage others to join God? To become gursikhs and live a gursikh life?

Or do you feel we should ignore everyone, help no one but ourselves, and not worry about Sikhi?