Nothing on this thread to see

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

Nothing.

There's a Mod here on Sikhsangat...not sure who it is.....I reckon it's BHForce......that doesn't allow you to read 80% of the stuff I write.  So let's write about nothing.

Nothing. 

Some more nothing.

And nothing at the end. Nothing.

2 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Write a book.

I have.

But a book about how much I hate this Mod will not sell. Besides....he'd campaign to have it not published.

1 hour ago, GuestSingh said:

about nothing?

14 minutes ago, puzzled said:

How can you write about nothing? 

Nothing? The man's contributed huge quantities of ideas over the years about every topic under the sun. He could compile at least a few volumes of work, a la Marcel Proust, from his contributions to this forum. I may have a slight difference of opinion with Jagsaw concerning certain issues, but I can't fault his inquiring mind. The quam could do with some original voices.

Guest GuestSingh
2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Nothing? The man's contributed huge quantities of ideas over the years about every topic under the sun. He could compile at least a few volumes of work, a la Marcel Proust, from his contributions to this forum. I may have a slight difference of opinion with Jagsaw concerning certain issues, but I can't fault his inquiring mind. The quam could do with some original voices.

why was he banned anyway?

6 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

why was he banned anyway?

Why I'm banned is actually an interesting story and ties in well with the hypocricy of the Admin / Mods of this site given what they've been saying on the main page regarding "abuse" and non-toleration of "personal abuse". Basically, as someone that likes to write, I write about philosophy, psychology, sociology and my personal favourite: history. The thing about the psychology behind internet discussion forums is that we (humans) write what we ourselves would like to read from other people. So in a sense you're not just writing for other people to read but are actually in many ways writing for yourself. Now, to cut a long story short - some people don't like what I write but instead of engaging with me they decided to throw abuse my way. One of the weaknesses of the human mind is that it is very open to the power of suggestion - so when one person sees another person abuse someone it signals a green light to others to also throw abuse at that someone. Before you know it - abuse was being thrown at me from all directions. Now that is when good Administration and Moderation of an internet forum should kick in. The Admin / Mods of this site saw that disgusting abuse was on every thread I inhabited but instead of coming to the understanding that there were individuals following me from thread just to throw disgusting abuse they decided to punish the one that was being abused. This is what the power of suggestion can do to weak minds. But....there is more: When you see the thread the Admin of this site has started on the main page regarding abuse etc you need to know that the Admin of this site joined in with the abuse....routinely gave smiley face encouragement to posts that threw abuse my way.....actively encouraged the abuse - and we are talking about abuse laden with profanities against me and my family. The Admin liked it and encouraged it. So the next time you see a thread in which the Admin and Mods are making appeals for civility remember the character they really have. They are not averse to cyber bullying themselves but their real shortcoming is their weak mind. Over the years I have observed this constant within this forum:

• New, younger members will always join this forum. Full of life, energy and ideas they will want to share their thoughts. 
  • Other (usually older) members and guests that show up just to throw abuse will shout them down with abuse and bully them......killing that free thinking spark.
  • The Mods / Admin, lacking the mental capability to spot what is happening, will ban or restrict (place on quality control) the victim.

An internet discussion forum can only be as good as it's Moderation / Admin team. This discussion forum deserves a team of much better intellectual quality.