Remember her ?

puzzled

On 1/11/2019 at 1:01 PM, MisterrSingh said:

Time flies. I remember the original case of the dead young Singh was discussed quite passionately on this very forum.

He posted here a couple of times.. 

This is the most messed up thing. She moved on and that Singh gone forever. 

She needs to be behind the iron bars.

10 hours ago, Redoptics said:

One thing I don't want is you feeling sorry for me. all I want is a simple answer,  why did Vaheguru take my wife in a horrific way, and pedos, killers, rapists are out there.

The simple truth is there is no answer, i don't really want to de-rail this thread so i'll keep this as short as possible, mt wife lost her mother to Cancer just under 2 years ago, it devastated her and her family, her mum was not Amritdhari but was attached to Sikhi in a way i've never seen. she was diagnosed, went through treatments but then just gave up, it was all to much for her.

My children ask me all the time "Why did Waheguru take out Nanni away from us",  "there's bad people in the  world and they are still alive", to this day it don't have a simple answer for them, they are too young to understand the philosophical thinking behind it all, i really thing we are all too young to understand why, i really am sorry for your loss fella, from reading the comments you made i think i remember when and what happened to your wife.

There's on thing i've learnt in life, the universe takes car of everything, it's a difficult thing to accept, the case of this woman and what she did, it'll come back to her, if not directly, it will by some other means.

6 hours ago, S1ngh said:

He posted here a couple of times.. 

This is the most messed up thing. She moved on and that Singh gone forever. 

She needs to be behind the iron bars.

Legally, she's done her time. But I suppose no amount of punishment will ever be enough for the Singh's family. The rest of us can learn from the mistakes of others. 

8 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Are people sure that TV exec bloke didn't rape her? 

Because if he is a rapist, I don't really have much sympathy for him. 

No idea, I think it came up during the trial but the judge rejected it, and if he did, getting him killed and then burning the body in the boot of a car really isn't the answer, she should have gone to the police and pursued it that way, it's already been mentioned on here that she made the claim after being arrested.

13 minutes ago, kcmidlands said:

No idea, I think it came up during the trial but the judge rejected it, and if he did, getting him killed and then burning the body in the boot of a car really isn't the answer, she should have gone to the police and pursued it that way, it's already been mentioned on here that she made the claim after being arrested.

If I recall rightly, he sent a text saying 'I just raped my best friend' the day after the alleged incident. 

11 hours ago, Redoptics said:

What are you talkingabout? Who else has the power apart from Vaheguru. 

Brother Redoptics, 

Waheguru is all powerful, there is no doubt about it, but had you ever read Gurbani, apart from much other spiritual wisdom, in terms of of death, you could have seen how Waheguru having set the nature in motion under the laws of His perfect Hukum, He stepped out from it, and now looks only for us jeevas with His glance of mercy and love,  to do His bhakti as per Gurbani and return back to Him. 

That is it.

He does nothing to interfere with His once established laws governing the Nature at all levels.

Going back to the death topic, and He not taking life of anyone, following  is a passage from Asa Ki Vaar:

ਨਾਨਕ ਜੀਅ ਉਪਾਇ ਕੈ ਲਿਖਿ ਨਾਵੈ ਧਰਮੁ ਬਹਾਲਿਆ

Naanak Jeea Oupaae Kai Likh Naavai Dhharam Behaaliaa ||

नानक जीअ उपाइ कै लिखि नावै धरमु बहालिआ ॥

O Nanak, having created the souls, the Lord installed the Righteous Judge of Dharma to read and record their accounts.

ਓਥੈ ਸਚੇ ਹੀ ਸਚਿ ਨਿਬੜੈ ਚੁਣਿ ਵਖਿ ਕਢੇ ਜਜਮਾਲਿਆ

Outhhai Sachae Hee Sach Nibarrai Chun Vakh Kadtae Jajamaaliaa ||

ओथै सचे ही सचि निबड़ै चुणि वखि कढे जजमालिआ ॥

There, only the Truth is judged true; the sinners are picked out and separated.

ਥਾਉ ਨ ਪਾਇਨਿ ਕੂੜਿਆਰ ਮੁਹ ਕਾਲ੍ਹ੍ਹੈ ਦੋਜਕਿ ਚਾਲਿਆ

Thhaao N Paaein Koorriaar Muh Kaalhai Dhojak Chaaliaa ||

थाउ न पाइनि कूड़िआर मुह काल्है दोजकि चालिआ ॥

The false find no place there, and they go to hell with their faces blackened.

ਤੇਰੈ ਨਾਇ ਰਤੇ ਸੇ ਜਿਣਿ ਗਏ ਹਾਰਿ ਗਏ ਸਿ ਠਗਣ ਵਾਲਿਆ

Thaerai Naae Rathae Sae Jin Geae Haar Geae S Thagan Vaaliaa ||

तेरै नाइ रते से जिणि गए हारि गए सि ठगण वालिआ ॥

Those who are imbued with Your Name win, while the cheaters lose.

ਲਿਖਿ ਨਾਵੈ ਧਰਮੁ ਬਹਾਲਿਆ ॥੨॥

Likh Naavai Dhharam Behaaliaa ||2||

लिखि नावै धरमु बहालिआ ॥२॥

The Lord installed the Righteous Judge of Dharma to read and record the accounts. ||2||

You see Dharam Rai and Yam doots are mentioned in the Bani and tell us about their assigned duties  to run the creation in order, though we may agree or not, because of our ignorance in the subtle spiritual reality

So I beg you, please please do not  ever blame the most beloved and True Waheguru Akal Purkh.

Not that His grandeur will be diminished, but you harmimg yourself, by getting farther from Him.

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.