Remember her ?

puzzled

12 minutes ago, harsharan000 said:

Brother Redoptics, 

Waheguru is all powerful, there is no doubt about it, but had you ever read Gurbani, apart from much other spiritual wisdom, in terms of of death, you could have seen how Waheguru having set the nature in motion under the laws of His perfect Hukum, He stepped out from it, and now looks only for us jeevas with His glance of mercy and love,  to do His bhakti as per Gurbani and return back to Him. 

That is it.

He does nothing to interfere with His once established laws governing the Nature at all levels.

Going back to the death topic, and He not taking life of anyone, following  is a passage from Asa Ki Vaar:

ਨਾਨਕ ਜੀਅ ਉਪਾਇ ਕੈ ਲਿਖਿ ਨਾਵੈ ਧਰਮੁ ਬਹਾਲਿਆ

Naanak Jeea Oupaae Kai Likh Naavai Dhharam Behaaliaa ||

नानक जीअ उपाइ कै लिखि नावै धरमु बहालिआ ॥

O Nanak, having created the souls, the Lord installed the Righteous Judge of Dharma to read and record their accounts.

ਓਥੈ ਸਚੇ ਹੀ ਸਚਿ ਨਿਬੜੈ ਚੁਣਿ ਵਖਿ ਕਢੇ ਜਜਮਾਲਿਆ

Outhhai Sachae Hee Sach Nibarrai Chun Vakh Kadtae Jajamaaliaa ||

ओथै सचे ही सचि निबड़ै चुणि वखि कढे जजमालिआ ॥

There, only the Truth is judged true; the sinners are picked out and separated.

ਥਾਉ ਨ ਪਾਇਨਿ ਕੂੜਿਆਰ ਮੁਹ ਕਾਲ੍ਹ੍ਹੈ ਦੋਜਕਿ ਚਾਲਿਆ

Thhaao N Paaein Koorriaar Muh Kaalhai Dhojak Chaaliaa ||

थाउ न पाइनि कूड़िआर मुह काल्है दोजकि चालिआ ॥

The false find no place there, and they go to hell with their faces blackened.

ਤੇਰੈ ਨਾਇ ਰਤੇ ਸੇ ਜਿਣਿ ਗਏ ਹਾਰਿ ਗਏ ਸਿ ਠਗਣ ਵਾਲਿਆ

Thaerai Naae Rathae Sae Jin Geae Haar Geae S Thagan Vaaliaa ||

तेरै नाइ रते से जिणि गए हारि गए सि ठगण वालिआ ॥

Those who are imbued with Your Name win, while the cheaters lose.

ਲਿਖਿ ਨਾਵੈ ਧਰਮੁ ਬਹਾਲਿਆ ॥੨॥

Likh Naavai Dhharam Behaaliaa ||2||

लिखि नावै धरमु बहालिआ ॥२॥

The Lord installed the Righteous Judge of Dharma to read and record the accounts. ||2||

You see Dharam Rai and Yam doots are mentioned in the Bani and tell us about their assigned duties  to run the creation in order, though we may agree or not, because of our ignorance in the subtle spiritual reality

So I beg you, please please do not  ever blame the most beloved and True Waheguru Akal Purkh.

Not that His grandeur will be diminished, but you harmimg yourself, by getting farther from Him.

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.

Thought Vaheguru is the ever flowing pen? Meaning Vaheguru writes everything as it happens?

12 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Thought Vaheguru is the ever flowing pen? Meaning Vaheguru writes everything as it happens?

No, that is not correct.

The writings which you mention, are not written by Him, but impressions of our own karmas on our minds, which go along with the soul, due to its association with the mind, thus when the soul departs from this plane, the yam doots or dharam rai, judges you according to your karmas, and then one´s destiny is fashioned accordingly, whatever the result is in any joonee, whether to enjoy their fruits or pay for their sins, by His Grace always, there is some sort of lessons to be learned to get straightened, in order to grow spiritually, and one day be fit to return back to Him, that is unavoidable spiritual evolution, for no soul can ever stay away from Him  in eternity. Souls are His own essence, who need sooner or later to merge back in its source: Him.

He is always exceddeingly graceful, and does not even look at our faults/sins, but as we are in a plane of karam bhomee, we have to reap what we so.

The only thing that cuts any sort of sowing and thus stopping from bearing its fruits, it is His bhakti alone.

Prab ka simran garbh na baseh.

Prabh ka simran man kee mael jaae.

Jin Har japeeya, se Har hoeeya.

Apart from loving Him, we have nothing to do with Him.

Sat Sree Akal.

11 minutes ago, harsharan000 said:

No, that is not correct.

The writings which you mention, are not written by Him, but impressions of our own karmas on our minds, which go along with the soul, due to its association with the mind, thus when the soul departs from this plane, the yam doots or dharam rai, judges you according to your karmas, and then one´s destiny is fashioned accordingly, whatever the result is in any joonee, whether to enjoy their fruits or pay for their sins, by His Grace always, there is some sort of lessons to be learned to get straightened, in order to grow spiritually, and one day be fit to return back to Him, that is unavoidable spiritual evolution, for no soul can ever stay away from Him  in eternity. Souls are His own essence, who need sooner or later to merge back in its source: Him.

He is always exceddeingly graceful, and does not even look at our faults/sins, but as we are in a plane of karam bhomee, we have to reap what we so.

The only thing that cuts any sort of sowing and thus stopping from bearing its fruits, it is His bhakti alone.

Prab ka simran garbh na baseh.

Prabh ka simran man kee mael jaae.

Jin Har japeeya, se Har hoeeya.

Apart from loving Him, we have nothing to do with Him.

Sat Sree Akal.

So confused,  somr people say Vaheguru writes as it happens,  some people say its preordained,  some people say you have no will, some people say you do.

42 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

So confused,  somr people say Vaheguru writes as it happens,  some people say its preordained,  some people say you have no will, some people say you do.

Forget about the poor foolish people, who are deluded thmselves, trust only the Sat Bachan from Gurbani.

Read Gurbani regulary, not like a parrort, but with full attention to each and every  bachan, to what Guru Sahiban tell us through Gurbani, you will be amazed, with the spiritual wealth contained in it. Gurbani is no fairy tale, it is a path to walk on bravely, for the only purpose of realizing and making Him pargat within us.

It will give you peace and inner strength, no matter then how shaky the world is.

Sat Sree Akal.

10 hours ago, S1ngh said:

He posted here a couple of times.. 

This is the most messed up thing. She moved on and that Singh gone forever. 

Sometimes young and impressionable guys need an older, more experienced hand to nudge them away from potentially dangerous situations and people. Some of us who sadly don't have a guiding hand in our lives are fortunate -- if fortunate is the right word -- to fall, suffer immensely, but still emerge from our tribulations a little more wiser albeit figuratively bruised. Some, like the young Singh who was killed, don't get that second chance. 

On 1/13/2019 at 1:01 PM, MisterrSingh said:

Sometimes young and impressionable guys need an older, more experienced hand to nudge them away from potentially dangerous situations and people. Some of us who sadly don't have a guiding hand in our lives are fortunate -- if fortunate is the right word -- to fall, suffer immensely, but still emerge from our tribulations a little more wiser albeit figuratively bruised. Some, like the young Singh who was killed, don't get that second chance. 

If he was a rapist, he'd be the dangerous one.

But one thing I have thought is how keeping males and females apart like is normal in the more conservative elements of our society lends itself to creating males and females who are clueless about the darker potential of socio-sexual dynamics. That's why you get so many ending up neck deep in seriously foul circumstances without having the slightest inkling of it coming. 

I think it is easier to teach young boys these things when they have an older that they look up to and respect. Girls is another thing altogether. They often perceive restrictive advice from concerned friends as disloyalty and 'girl-code' dictates that friends are loyal and supportive to each other no matter what, even when a girl is stupid and partaking in some seriously risky dumb crap. 

If SIngh was so innocent and pure, what was he doing meeting a girl on his own at her student digs, when the alleged sexual assault took place? 

16 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

If he was a rapist, he'd be the dangerous one.

But one thing I have thought is how keeping males and females apart like is normal in the more conservative elements of our society lends itself to creating males and females who are clueless about the darker potential of socio-sexual dynamics. That's why you get so many ending up neck deep in seriously foul circumstances without having the slightest inkling of it coming. 

I think it is easier to teach young boys these things when they have an older that they look up to and respect. Girls is another thing altogether. They often perceive restrictive advice from concerned friends as disloyalty and 'girl-code' dictates that friends are loyal and supportive to each other no matter what, even when a girl is stupid some seriously risky dumb crap. 

If SIngh was so innocent and pure, what was he doing meeting a girl on his own at her student digs, when the alleged sexual assault took place? 

There is something else I was tempted to mention, but I thought it would be mean spirited considering the young guy died. But seeing as you raised the subject...

There is an arrogance and an "I know it all" attitude that's rather pervasive among young, somewhat successful Sikhs involved in certain movements and initiatives. They have very little life experience beyond their sheltered and rather mellow lives. They're dismissive of their others' advice or words of caution, and seem to labour the impression that they're somehow immune to the genuine threats out there. Being young and fearless is one thing, but succumbing to foolishness is unwise. Throw wealth / disposable income into the equation, and it's not a case of "if" things will go pear shaped but "when." 

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

If I recall rightly, he sent a text saying 'I just raped my best friend' the day after the alleged incident. 

Can't say i remember, but like i've already mentioned, to go and get someone killed for an alleged incident is a bit extreme, that's some Bollywood level stuff.

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

Did you not read that RASE report?

I've read in in passing, it's aimed more at the grooming of females from the Sikh community, the part you've posted say's as much, if he did do that to her he should have been locked up, simple as, but as i've already said, she didn't say a thing until she was arrested (as far as i can remember).

12 minutes ago, kcmidlands said:

Can't say i remember, but like i've already mentioned, to go and get someone killed for an alleged incident is a bit extreme, that's some Bollywood level stuff.

I've read in in passing, it's aimed more at the grooming of females from the Sikh community, the part you've posted say's as much, if he did do that to her he should have been locked up, simple as, but as i've already said, she didn't say a thing until she was arrested (as far as i can remember).

I was just making the point that many Sikhs are reluctant to go to the police about sexual abuse because of decades of 'inertia' on their part. 

Let's just agree that this is real murky stuff. I don't think anyone comes out clean from it. 

It could be that she thought that the Singh whose doing time was just going to batter the alleged rapist, but that bloke lost the plot and went overboard? Who knows?

Got to say, that Mahil bird sure knows how to move on........

20 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

There is something else I was tempted to mention, but I thought it would be mean spirited considering the young guy died. But seeing as you raised the subject...

There is an arrogance and an "I know it all" attitude that's rather pervasive among young, somewhat successful Sikhs involved in certain movements and initiatives. They have very little life experience beyond their sheltered and rather mellow lives. They're dismissive of their others' advice or words of caution, and seem to labour the impression that they're somehow immune to the genuine threats out there. Being young and fearless is one thing, but succumbing to foolishness is unwise. Throw wealth / disposable income into the equation, and it's not a case of "if" things will go pear shaped but "when." 

I don't know how being young and fearless comes into the equation but I do agree that the generally fawning response children from such wealthy families routinely get from the wider community can skew their perspective of the big bad world.