Is this a sangat or just a forum?

Redoptics

Just now, Redoptics said:

Vahegurus will , yes the immortal being killed my wife .

Bhaji if this world was a world were we lived here forever would people love Waheguru ji. They would neglect him. The purpose of our life is to experience Waheguru and get Mukti. And as a result we will go to Sach Khand after this body passes away, if we follow Maharaj.

Sat Sree Akal brother Redoptics,

so sorry  to listen about your present condition.

Not trying to give any lecture at this moment, but brother for god´s sake, stop drinking. 

The mind which is fond of  pleasures, is being feeded with poison which in return will do you more harm. 

Then secondly, the sooner we see the reality of life and try to understand it through Gurbani, the better, for we get stronger to face life´s without losing balance.

Does not the Bani say: Koor maya..... koor sabh sansaar ....

The Bani is left by Guru Sahiban for all of us, to go through it, and mould our mental state to the teachings given by them, thus getting purer gradually, and in times of distress stay in His bhaana. 

He is the source of all peace and true happiness, but for that we have attach ourselves to His Lotus Feet through His bhakti.

We learn to swim in order to not get drowned, but for that the preparation starts much before.

Not that when we are about to drown, we will learn at that time. That is why no matter how much yoou maybe told do this or that, you will not profit from that, because the mind is yet impure...and to hide that pain, you take the aid of drinking, which by itself is bad.

Pray sincerely to Him, and get help/releif  from Sat Bacahan of the Bani, that is the true medicine.

Get well soon and stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.

13 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Do you actually think I want to ? The same Guru Ji who killed my wife but lets rapists, pedos, murderers be alive, like i said this is insanity.

He didn't kill her but took her back where she came from, where we all come from. We all belong to waheguru, he placed us on this earth and takes us back, to us it looks like killing or death but it isn't, waheguru just takes us back 

Don't drink 

13 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Vahegurus will , yes the immortal being killed my wife .

Nope.

That is not true at all.

She died, according to her life span , that also due to her own past karam, like any mortal being.

When,  Guru Sahiban  themselves, left this mortal plane according to the laws of nature, then who are we manmukhs? 

What is our status? 

Just ZERO.

For gods sake, do not ignorantly blame our dearest Waheguru Akal Purukh.

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal