Is this a sangat or just a forum?

Redoptics

10 minutes ago, harsharan000 said:

Sat Sree Akal brother Redoptics,

so sorry  to listen about your present condition.

Not trying to give any lecture at this moment, but brother for god´s sake, stop drinking. 

The mind which is fond of  pleasures, is being feeded with poison which in return will do you more harm. 

Then secondly, the sooner we see the reality of life and try to understand it through Gurbani, the better, for we get stronger to face life´s without losing balance.

Does not the Bani say: Koor maya..... koor sabh sansaar ....

The Bani is left by Guru Sahiban for all of us, to go through it, and mould our mental state to the teachings given by them, thus getting purer gradually, and in times of distress stay in His bhaana. 

He is the source of all peace and true happiness, but for that we have attach ourselves to His Lotus Feet through His bhakti.

We learn to swim in order to not get drowned, but for that the preparation starts much before.

Not that when we are about to drown, we will learn at that time. That is why no matter how much yoou maybe told do this or that, you will not profit from that, because the mind is yet impure...and to hide that pain, you take the aid of drinking, which by itself is bad.

Pray sincerely to Him, and get help/releif  from Sat Bacahan of the Bani, that is the true medicine.

Get well soon and stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.

For me yes, i can do that,  what about my wife you keep saying basically if you behave wrongly you will go through hell, I do not care about me, I am worried about my wife, why do not people understand this.

20 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Do you actually think I want to ? The same Guru Ji who killed my wife but lets rapists, pedos, murderers be alive, like i said this is insanity.

You think those pedos and rapists are happy and at peace? If they were then they wouldn't commit those crimes.

2 hours ago, Redoptics said:

It's what i do just stay in bed but listen to Paath , so messed up her birthday is next Friday,  life is so confusing.

Crawl out of your hole, Mediatate on Waheguru's Name and start on routine of exercise.

Write  goals for yourself and take steps to accomplish them.

6 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Too much of the former without the latter can lead to clueless people who are useless in situations that require worldly knowledge and physical and mental strength/bravery, conversely, the latter without the former leads to immoral/unethical individuals and from that, dysfunctional societies. 

There can never be too much piri because Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji says sing his praise 24 hours a day and this will allow a person to see Vaheguru in everyone.  Bhai kanhaiya ji is a perfect example who helped the dying and suffering soldiers on the battlefield and it was endorsed by Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji. Reading Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji with an addiction does not make a person clueless in regarding worldly knowledge.  Infact our Second Guru was raised on the Bani of Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji. Baba Sri Chand was trying to use his worldly knowledge to confront Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji and the Guru told him he was wrong.  For example constructing a wall in the rain.  Baba Sri Chand refused and Bhai lehna ji obeyed the order and was given more blessings from Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji.  He wasn't clueless in regard to worldly knowledge. He taught people of worldly knowledge like this poster not to swear every time he writes.  But its gone over his head.  There is no perfect balance of how much Gurbani to read and not.  The perfect balance as described by Guru Sahib is 24 hours a day. All spirituality of a Sikh is given from Sri Guru Granth ji and the Guru says keep taking it in 24 hours a day.

2 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

For me yes, i can do that,  what about my wife you keep saying basically if you behave wrongly you will go through hell, I do not care about me, I am worried about my wife, why do not people understand this.

Bhaji, don't be worried.

I'll share a Sakhi

Raja Janak was a devotee of Waheguru ji. When he passed away and went to the Dargah (court) of Dharam Raj on his way to higher realms, he heard the screams and cries on those being punished in hell. He couldn't bare to witness this and asked Dharam Raj why is this happening and to spare them. Dharam Raj Said I can't. Raja Janak then said give a bit of the naam kamai he did on Earth to all the people in hell. Dharam Raj weighed it against the sins of the people and that one bit of Naam Saved everyone in hell at the time.

Bhaji this should inspire you. Do some Naam Simran. If this 1 bit of Naam could save so many people from suffering, don't you think that if you surrender and ask Waheguru with all your heart (even tears can be an Ardas) that he will listen and also take care of your wife?

By the way if you think I'm making this Sakhi up, Bhai Gurdas ji wrote this. Sri Guru Arjan Dev ji Maharaj says his writings are the key to Gurbani.

Below is the story of Raja Janak as written by Bhai Gurdas Ji. Vaar 10, Pauri 5:

੫ : ਰਾਜਾ ਜਨਕ

ਭਗਤੁ ਵਡਾ ਰਾਜਾ ਜਨਕੁ ਹੈ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਮਾਇਆ ਵਿਚਿ ਉਦਾਸੀ।

Bhagatu Vadaa Raajaa Janaku Hai Guramoukhi Maaiaa Vichi Udaasee.

भगतु वडा राजा जनकु है गुरमुखि माइआ विचि उदासी ।

King Janak was a great saint who amidst maya remained indifferent to it.

ਦੇਵ ਲੋਕ ਨੋ ਚਲਿਆ ਗਣ ਗੰਧਰਬ ਸਭਾ ਸੁਖਵਾਸੀ।

Dayv Lok No Chaliaa Gan Gandharaboo Sabhaa Soukhavaasee.

देव लोक नो चलिआ गण गंधरबू सभा सुखवासी ।

Along with gans and gandharvs (calestial musicians) he went to the abode of the gods.

ਜਮਪੁਰਿ ਗਇਆ ਪੁਕਾਰ ਸੁਣਿ ਵਿਲਲਾਵਨਿ ਜੀਅ ਨਰਕ ਨਿਵਾਸੀ।

Jamapuri Gaiaa Poukaar Souni Vilalaavini Jeea Narak Nivaasee.

जमपुरि गइआ पुकार सुणि विललाविनि जीअ नरक निवासी ।

From there, he, hearing the cries of inhabitants of hell, went to them.

ਧਰਮਰਾਇ ਨੋ ਆਖਿਓਨੁ ਸਭਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਕਰਿ ਬੰਦ ਖਲਾਸੀ।

Dharam Raai No Aakhiaonu Sabhanaa Dee Kari Band Khalaasee.

धरम राइ नो आखिओनु सभना दी करि बंद खलासी ।

He asked the god of death, Dharamrai, to relieve all their suffering.

ਕਰੇ ਬੇਨਤੀ ਧਰਮਰਾਇ ਹਉ ਸੇਵਕ ਠਾਕੁਰੁ ਅਬਿਨਾਸੀ।

Karay Baynatee Dharamaraai Hau Sayvaku Tdaakuru Abinaasee.

करे बेनती धरमराइ हउ सेवकु ठाकुरु अबिनासी ।

Hearing this, the god of death told him he was a mere servant of the eternal Lord (and without His orders he could not liberate them).

ਗਹਿਣੇ ਧਰਿਅਨੁ ਏਕ ਨਾਉ ਪਾਪਾ ਨਾਲਿ ਕਰੈ ਨਿਰਜਾਸੀ।

Gahinay Dhariaonu Iku Naau Paapaa Naali Karai Nirajaasee.

गहिणे धरिओनु इकु नाउ पापा नालि करै निरजासी ।

Janak offered a part of his devotion and remembrance of the name of the Lord.

ਪਾਸੰਗਿ ਪਾਪੁ ਨ ਪੁਜਨੀ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਨਾਉ ਅਤੁਲ ਨ ਤੁਲਾਸੀ।

Paasangi Paapu N Pujanee Guramoukhi Naau Atul N Tulaasee.

पासंगि पापु न पुजनी गुरमुखि नाउ अतुल न तुलासी ।

All the sins of hell were found not equal even to the counterweight of balance.

ਨਰਕਹੁੰ ਛੁਟੇ ਜੀਅ ਜੰਤ ਕਟੀ ਗਲਹੁੰ ਸਿਲਕ ਜਮ ਫਾਸੀ।

Narakahu Chhoutay Jeea Jant Katee Galahoun Silak Jam Dhaasee.

नरकहु छुटे जीअ जंत कटी गलहुं सिलक जम फासी ।

In fact no balance can weigh the fruits of recitation and remembrance of the Lords name by the gurmukh.

ਮੁਕਤਿ ਜੁਗਤਿ ਨਾਵੈ ਦੀ ਦਾਸੀ ॥੫॥

Moukati Jougati Naavai Dee Daasee ॥5॥

मुकति जुगति नावै दी दासी ॥५॥

All the creatures got liberated from hell and the noose of death was cut. Liberation and the technique of attaining it are the servants of the name of the Lord.

3 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

23 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Do you actually think I want to ? The same Guru Ji who killed my wife but lets rapists, pedos, murderers be alive, like i said this is insanity.

In our ignorance, again we blame Him.

Forget sikhism for a moment, but tell me in which other religions have you seen that god interferes in the course of nature´s running?

What about those who get death by car, plane or any other natural disaster? All have to die sooner or later.

Then? 

Will you then still say : He is unjust.  

Brother do not be so narrow minded, just widen your horizons, we all have to go one day, whether you want or like it or not, that is the bare truth.

The sooner you accept, the better, otherwise you will stay within the turmoil of your ow mind, which will make you stay in a state of continuos unstability.

Such a pity.

Anyhow stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.