Is this a sangat or just a forum?

Redoptics

Just now, dallysingh101 said:

Life can be crazy bro. You think you just about got over one thing, then 3 other things smack you up.

That's just how it goes for some of us.

And if you've been given nadhar to survive it all (and some don't get that.....), you come out stronger and if you can't do much else you can help others who aren't strong enough to go through it on their own. 

I ain't got the answers to it all. Hukam rajai chalna, Nanak likhiya naal. Do non-Silver Spoons have any other choice?

Other than crawl up in a ball?

1 hour ago, Redoptics said:

It's what i do just stay in bed but listen to Paath , so messed up her birthday is next Friday,  life is so confusing.

If you want you can start going to your local gurdwara in the evenings rehras/kirtan sohila, and get to know the regular sangat ...

1 hour ago, Redoptics said:

Yes 

Bhai Sahib,

A lot of things will happen in our life. Waheguru ji knows best when our time is to go so we shouldn't be angry or sad at Waheguru. Obviously you may feel a little bit sad, that just shows you have a heart. I think you should remember your wife for all the good qualities she had. Embrace those and put them into heart and share those qualities with others, you'll be greatful for being blessed with such a person in your life. Ask Waheguru ji to keep her soul safe and to help her, that may make you feel better through an Ardas.

Paath will help. Do a Paath like Dukh Bhanjani Sahib.

Hopefully I helped a little bit, Sangat is here for you, always remember that. Your are not alone

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ

5 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Plus im drinking

Bro, that's not the way. You know Guru Sahib's prohibited intoxicants. Rememeber the Sikh you get from naam is far far greater than any drug on the planet. Go to Guru Sahib, ask him from your heart, do an Ardas, take a Hukamnama, go to Sangat even if they don't treat you well. The Gurdwara Sahib is a great place to be. Listen to Kirtan. Try and get your life back together, you're still young and Waheguru hi knows how you feel. Just trust him to help you.

1 minute ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

Bhai Sahib,

A lot of things will happen in our life. Waheguru ji knows best when our time is to go so we shouldn't be angry or sad at Waheguru. Obviously you may feel a little bit sad, that just shows you have a heart. I think you should remember your wife for all the good qualities she had. Embrace those and put them into heart and share those qualities with others, you'll be greatful for being blessed with such a person in your life. Ask Waheguru ji to keep her soul safe and to help her, that may make you feel better through an Ardas.

Paath will help. Do a Paath like Dukh Bhanjani Sahib.

Hopefully I helped a little bit, Sangat is here for you, always remember that. Your are not alone

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ

A little bit sad? Im a widower at the age of 39, she was 36, this life sucks , worst thing is everone says its all about what you do in life , she had issues and made my life hell for two years, we finally sort things out and she passes.  Now I am scared and cry for her soul because she was not nice to me . I just hope when I do paath its for her not me.