Why are sikh orgs defaming NKJ?

Guest FalseAllegationsExpo

Guest FalseAllegationsExpo

Wjkk wjkf. My family don’t talk to me because they believe some false allegations about my baba ji. Baba ji told me to convince my family to stay with the jatha. Why would they do that if they didn’t care about family? My family just don’t see it they just ain’t having it. How can I convince them to stay in the jatha with me? The only way they can be close with the guru is the jatha. I don’t care what anyone says to defame sikhi. I can’t believe that other organisations are also trying to defame the jatha just ridiculous.

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

I've been analysing news reports and media statements about the NKJ in recent weeks and have uncovered something disturbing while at the same time brilliantly clever. The NKJ and their supporters keep putting out statements saying "outlandish and ridiculous accusations are being made by anonymous internet users" and, funnily enough, ridiculous threads like this made by ridiculously named anonymous people do keep on coming up all the time. The idea behind this strategy - and its a very clever idea - is to give credence to the claims being made by NKJ.  A strategy almost majestically Trumpesque in it's execution. They (their supporters) are creating these numerous anonymous threads making ridiculous accusations because the existence of these threads means the media statements by NKJ are correct and by saying everything is just false accusations made by anonymous internet users the fact that NKJ are making themselves seriously SERIOUSLY rich by using charlatan evangelist methods is completely forgotten in the background. 

A very VERY clever strategy being deployed by NKJ. Fair play to them. It's very clever.

But they should know....there are people cleverer than they are that are on to them and their little game. 

13 hours ago, Guest FalseAllegationsExpo said:

Wjkk wjkf. My family don’t talk to me because they believe some false allegations about my baba ji. Baba ji told me to convince my family to stay with the jatha. Why would they do that if they didn’t care about family? My family just don’t see it they just ain’t having it. How can I convince them to stay in the jatha with me? The only way they can be close with the guru is the jatha. I don’t care what anyone says to defame sikhi. I can’t believe that other organisations are also trying to defame the jatha just ridiculous.

you can always go back to your family, they will always be there