England should give south Asians reparations

Torontobboi

Guest GuestSingh

600 trillion bro....600 trillion gbp.

absolutely and wholeheartedly agree with u that repatriations should be given but it aint ever gonna happen - we're living here now so they dont have to feel guilty anymore...and they still cant say sorry for their warcrimes so what makes u think theyll hand back any loot?

best thing we can do in the west imo is earn as good a living as possible i.e. good salary, second job...live simple i.e. cook ur own food (sikh diet)..wear simple clothes..if u need a car, buy one that suits ur needs, requires less fuel, taxes and maintenance etc..and exploit the system cleverly but legally - cuz it is there to be taken advantage if ppl do their research...and save enough money to invest back home thru good causes...

if more of us had a similar way of thinking, we'd make a difference back home.....

18 hours ago, Torontobboi said:

Do u guys agree? I mean they took 4 trillion from India at the time. Humiliated our ancestors in their own country and that old hag the queen has the Kohi Noor in her crown. 

If they don't give we should take. The beautiful thing is the English r a minority in there own capital which is great

Sikhs Looted Kohi-Noor from some Arab Country.... What makes you think it should come back to india.... ?

Past has passed, think about the road ahead. 

3 hours ago, S1ngh said:

Sikhs Raj never went that far to any Arab country. Get knowledge please.

Then where did KOHINOOR Come from ? 

And it never stayed in one hand anyway, many muslim dynasties accuired it, then sikhs, and now british.... I think that was the Fate of it, imo.

5 hours ago, puzzled said:

Kohinoor should be returned to the state that it was originally found in, it was originally owned by and central indian hindu kingdom I think   the should return it to the state/ city it was discovered in.

Indians discovered zero..... Now do we have some kind of authority on it ?

3 minutes ago, Amit12 said:

Indians discovered zero..... Now do we have some kind of authority on it ?

Well everyone credits india with inventing zero. But why should the current Indians be given any authority over what their ancestors did?

Everyone knows India came up with yoga and kamasutra as well lol