England should give south Asians reparations

Torontobboi

4 minutes ago, GuestSingh said:

yh..theyre the ones whod just sit down, do nothing and watch everything be sold. cowards.

seen this singh on tv before...dont like his rapping/music but he's one of the few whos passionate about it so respect to him for this.

if most apne were there, theyd all be doing bhangra and setting up langar stalls....

Lol they would be setting up langar stalls and tying paghs on goreh outside the auction house while sikh objects would be getting flogged off for £1000s 

Guest GuestSingh
Just now, puzzled said:

Lol they would be setting up langar stalls and tying paghs on goreh outside the auction house while sikh objects would be getting flogged off for £1000s 

posing for selfies with these weird social media cutouts..then reminding them all how loyal we were serving in both world wars...and how hardworking and upstanding citizens we are by paying taxes and integrating with them (imitating them to the extent their roots are dead) ...all before digging into some cha pani....

6 minutes ago, GuestSingh said:

posing for selfies with these weird social media cutouts..then reminding them all how loyal we were serving in both world wars...and how hardworking and upstanding citizens we are by paying taxes and integrating with them (imitating them to the extent their roots are dead) ...all before digging into some cha pani....

Oh yeah serving in ww1 and ww2 that's always mentioned isn't it  LOL

Guest GuestSingh
1 minute ago, puzzled said:

Oh yeah serving in ww1 and ww2 that's always mentioned isn't it  LOL

whitey expects them to say it - massages their ego...

always watch out for the ones who are nice to ur face -they tend to be guilty of something...and they smile when u imitate them...insidious people.

On 1/17/2019 at 5:03 PM, Big_Tera said:

If a certain mistersingh had his way. We would all be shipped of back to where we came from. Forget about reparations. We should just be greatful we are here. 

Mistersingh might aswell be the next general dyer. 

You can continue the misinformation and hoping at least some of the mud sticks, but not everyone on this forum is as thick as you. If you're ploughing ahead with the, "Mistersingh is a coconut sell-out" narrative because I dared to suggest we should be balanced and considered when discussing these issues, then I'm entitled to defend myself by any means necessary. You've been warned you fork-tongued beast, lol. 

"If you repeat a lie often enough it becomes the truth." 

Unfortunately for you, most people on this forum can read. I suggest starting with the alphabet. You can get fridge magnets to help, y'know? 

On 1/17/2019 at 10:33 PM, Big_Tera said:

If a certain mistersingh had his way. We would all be shipped of back to where we came from. Forget about reparations. We should just be greatful we are here. 

Mistersingh might aswell be the next general dyer. 

Are you insane ??!! 

It should be the other way around . Britishers should be and some of them are, grateful to us . They took away our kingdom , we still fought for them in WW1 and 2 , and while leaving the subcontinent those cunts didn't even care for a decent bloodless partition , let alone give us back our kingdom or some semblance of it , leaving us at the mercy of hindus and sikhs and we saw the horrors of 84 , in which they themselves were involved too BTW. 

You know who knows to kick british <banned word filter activated> ? the muslims do .And britishers don't even owe them anything. Yet they're still snatching it away piece by piece by various means of jihad, when infact we own UK more than those muslms do .

If you let the britishers pwn you, they will. How about man up and be "rude" especially when it comes to self-interest of qaum. 

You are a sikh aren't you ?! oh wait , you're a TROLL ! 

On 1/15/2019 at 1:57 AM, Torontobboi said:

Do u guys agree? I mean they took 4 trillion from India at the time. Humiliated our ancestors in their own country and that old hag the queen has the Kohi Noor in her crown. 

If they don't give we should take. The beautiful thing is the English r a minority in there own capital which is great

I dont agree. The spoils of war belong to the victor. We had the Anglo-Sikh wars and the british won. Yes they cheated and bribed etc but at the end of the day they won. 

Also sikhs shouldnt be going around begging or demanding things. We should get them by our nij bal. Noones gonna give us anything nor should we expect them to.

We can buy our things back. Sikh ppl r rich enough. Or we can fight for them but the rime for that is not now. 

Also, before democracy, might was right. So whoever had the strength to take things, did. Did our khalsa raj not conquer kashmir and afghanistan? How come that was ok butthe british conquering us is not?

Also ive heard an afghani raja gave the kohinoor to maharaja ranjit singh in return for safety in hiding from his rivals. So that we didnt loot. But other thing we prolly did. Like the peacock throne etc. 

Guest GuestSingh
14 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Did our khalsa raj not conquer kashmir and afghanistan? How come that was ok butthe british conquering us is not?

bro how can u even compare them?

khalsa raj was a victory of good (sikhi) over evil (islam)...but the other evil i.e. british whitey have distorted sikh history, identity and culture to the extent that its caused more damage to our ppl than any other physical destruction.

at least with numbers, they regrow..and when temples are damaged, theyre rebuilt..but when so much of our past is erased and rewritten over a long period of time to weaken and confuse the psyche of our ppl, its conducive enough to give birth to arguably our greatest enemy..and thts what were seeing today with examples being missionaries etc as well as the influence of the damaged, weakened and confused hindu psyche i.e. rss, shiv sena...

whitey is insidious.

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 10:10 PM, GuestSingh said:

yh..theyre the ones whod just sit down, do nothing and watch everything be sold. cowards.

seen this singh on tv before...dont like his rapping/music but he's one of the few whos passionate about it so respect to him for this.

if most apne were there, theyd all be doing bhangra and setting up langar stalls....

Yes the passion is there for all to see and it is channeled in a righteous cause. The auction house was getting hit where it most hurt them in their pocket. I liked that he showed the auctioneers and the buyers that they were not just purchasing items, they were purchasing HIS and every other Sikhs' stolen religious and cultural heirlooms. These stolen heirlooms belonged collectively to HIM and other Sikhs and NOT to the sellers or the buyers. I have to admire this Singh and the other Singh who stopped the  Indian consulate muppet from addressing the congregation at the Shepherd's Bush Gurdwara. Rather than shy away as unfortunately most people do and hope that someone else would take the stand against a wrong they stood up and were counted. 

Also the use of social media and camera phone have pretty much turned the tables on the main stream media and their power to create the narrative that suits their interests. Imagine if he had not shot the video, I am sure the auction house would have called the police and accused him of any manner of anti-social behaviour and the newspapers would have also had headlines like ' Fanatic disrupts auction'.