I think I messed up, how do I undo this!?! Please help

Guest 500rma

4 minutes ago, TinnkerBell said:

Pizzled bai ji,  request hai sareyan nu ke english thohdi simple likhya kro, es forum te mere varge desi vi hann jinna nu ghat smaj ondi hai ?

did you mean- some of krishna bhagats these days are getting hard on others? Because they have learnt some things from their christains and muslim friends?

what does it mean ?

Paji menu punjabi vich nai lekhna aunda lol.

Here in the UK we have white krishna bhagts and they give free gita to people. But they are getting more forceful these days lol  they say things like only Krishna can save you. 

3 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Paji menu punjabi vich nai lekhna aunda lol.

Here in the UK we have white krishna bhagts and they give free gita to people. But they are getting more forceful these days lol  they say things like only Krishna can save you. 

Thats ok bro, only issue comes when you guys use slangs and then i have to google to get the meaning ?

I have seen Muslims also distribute Quran in Toronto but they are not forceful to anyone. Quran and Gita are really good to read. Quran is not of ours kind much but Gita is very good. 

1 hour ago, TinnkerBell said:

Thats ok bro, only issue comes when you guys use slangs and then i have to google to get the meaning ?

I have seen Muslims also distribute Quran in Toronto but they are not forceful to anyone. Quran and Gita are really good to read. Quran is not of ours kind much but Gita is very good. 

Yeah the gita is a nice book   a lot to learn from it, a lot of spiritual wisdom.  From the Quran you dont really learn much 

Just now, Redoptics said:

Its about aliens man, thought we had this conversation before.

Lol you know  technically the devi devte were aliens because they came from other heavenly abodes to spread Gods message. 

So the goreh somewhat have got it kind of right lol

18 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Its about aliens man, thought we had this conversation before.

You know Some of these devte live it big. Lord Indra is a G  lol    he has his own heavenly abode called Indra puri, he has 1000s of apsaras (heavenly beauties) dancing for him and "entertaining" him. He rides a massive white elephant and his weapons are thunderbolts and rain storms, what more can a man ask for? Lol

whenever he he sees some man on earth achieving spiritual powers through intense meditation he sends one of his apsaras to distract these men with their heavenly charm, countless men throughout the yugs have fallen and lost their tapasya because of Indras heavenly beauties lol

He has it all 

8 minutes ago, puzzled said:

You know Some of these devte live it big. Lord Indra is a G  lol    he has his own heavenly abode called Indra puri, he has 1000s of apsaras (heavenly beauties) dancing for him and "entertaining" him. He rides a massive white elephant and his weapons are thunderbolts and rain storms, what more can a man ask for? Lol

whenever he he sees some man on earth achieving spiritual powers through intense meditation he sends one of his apsaras to distract these men with their heavenly charm, countless men throughout the yugs have fallen and lost their tapasya because of Indras heavenly beauties lol

He has it all 

THECONFESSIONALS1.JPG.jpg

17 minutes ago, puzzled said:

He has it all 

Inder don’t have one thing thats peace of mind. He did sewa of a mahapursh for 100 yrs for peace of mind.

Inder has a big flower rosary in his neck, every year one flower gets down and when all flowers are broken-  he is again thrown to earth for 84 lakh joons. So he has tensions and worries( although his one yr is lot more bigger than ours)

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 6:32 AM, Guest 500rma said:

I think I just committed apostasy in sikhi. I’m kesadhari/Nitnemi and not amritdhari.

long story short, a man approached me at work started to ask stuff about me which was very unusual. So he was rather nice and then he reaches out to shake my hand before leaving and I shook him and then asked me to say “Jesus, come into my heart.” Me being a dumba$$ that I am I actually said it. Now I feel really terrible. It’s 10pm at night. I feel like I betrayed guru sahib.

how do I fix this mess? How do i apologize to guru sahib that I messed up and accept me back.

”jab lag Khalsa rahe niara, tab tak tej diyo Mai Sara. Jab eh Gaye bipran ki reet, Mai na Karu Inki parteet.”

help me!

jesus is in all our hearts lol