Should we feel sorry for British white people or not?

Big_Tera

We often hear about how we as Asians feel sorry for the ingenious white people of the UK due to the percieved take over by ethnic minorities.

Ie Britian, in certain areas has become a white minority population. 

ie before the last 50 years whites where the overwhelming majority in every city, town region in the UK. But now they are becomming the minority in their own homeland. (Shock horror)

But should we feel sorry for our pale skinned friends?

Afterall it was these peoples who robbed the world with their overseas empires and colonies. They commited all kinds of genocides and wars. Are they getting a taste of their own medicine and Karma for all the bad they did in India, africa and all over the world. ie they looted trillions, killed millions, enslaved biilions.They were the biggest robbers and criminals the world has ever seen. Similar to the Nazis. 

If they did not rule these places. There would not be any of us darkies over here? 

If we look at the racial mix of the UK. Majority come from former colonies. ie Indian sub continent, Africa carribean ect. 

Are the british getting their just desserts? 

They ruled us. 

But now we are going to rule them. 

1 hour ago, Dsinghdp said:

White British are leaving the UK in droves. They were 92% and now they are 87%.

Mostly go to Australia (their cousins). Other top destinations are USA, Canada and New Zealand (their English empire).

They can run but they cant hide. 

Theres plenty of us brownies in the US and also in Australia Canada  ect. 

At first I felt some degree of sympathy for the native white British. ie There green and pleasant land being overrun by us Brownies. With our curry and tadka smells wafting over to their homes. 

But after all these people did to India and to Sikhs. They deserve it. I now couldn't care less if whites being a minority! This is our country and if you dont like it get out and go abroad.  

This isn't the kind of conversation I'd have on this site, with the kind of parameters established by OP. The situation is way more complex and nuanced than the issues being presented here. OP seems exultant at the thought of finally being able it to stick it to the goreh, when in reality he'd get shittar for taking the pi55.

"We" aren't ruling anybody. Work on ruling your own mind before you dream of ruling a country.

7 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

This isn't the kind of conversation I'd have on this site, with the kind of parameters established by OP. The situation is way more complex and nuanced than the issues being presented here. OP seems exultant at the thought of finally being able it to stick it to the goreh, when in reality he'd get shittar for taking the pi55.

"We" aren't ruling anybody. Work on ruling your own mind before you dream of ruling a country.

I bet Dally has detected the scent of this particular topic and is preparing a typically robust and firebrand contribution to remind us how much he despises whites... and certain Sikh castes... and... wait, is there anyone he DOES like aside from his own little crew, lol? ?

The topic and question is actually quite simple. But as usual you seem to over complicate things with your strange and absurd conclusions. Maybe your a wannabe be whitey type of brownie that still longs to have a leash over your neck and be ordered about by the british?

8 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Maybe you're an insecure and envious little bahman who enjoys 5hitting on the same doorstep from where he eats his meagre scraps? There's a reason Chandu is derided to this day amongst Sikhs, and you seem to be displaying many of the same traits and "virtues" he is renowned for. 

Don't come at me, you sub-80 IQ retard. I'll send you spinning into next week. 

This is blatant castism.

Admin should take note of these remarks that I have highlighted in bold. 

This fool is lower then a dog for saying these things. 

When he is probably a little weak type of keybroard warrior. You need to get back to your medication as judging by your comments of late. You need them. 

6 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

This is blatant castism.

Admin should take note of these remarks that I have highlighted in bold. 

This fool is lower then a dog for saying these things. 

When he is probably a little weak type of keybroard warrior. You need to get back to your medication as judging by your comments of late. You need them. 

Brown little cuck. Had any rishte lately, or is your face enough to put an end to things?

29 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Brown little cuck. Had any rishte lately, or is your face enough to put an end to things?

I was having some luck untill I accidentally showed a picture of you. Ever since I have been blacklisted by the whole of Punjab. 

I have no idea why to this day. 

14 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

I was having some luck untill I accidentally showed a picture of you. Ever since I have been blacklisted by the whole of Punjab. 

I have no idea why to this day. 

I'll be your vicholla. The desperation for British citizenship is off the charts over there. You'll be engaged in no time, doesn't matter what you look like. That's great for you!