Should we feel sorry for British white people or not?

Big_Tera

6 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Oh my God. You got all that ^^^ from what I said? I was being silly earlier, but you truly are a retard. Do you want a grown-up conversation, or do you want to reveal even more of your stupidity? 

You have proven time and time again that all you do is talk jibberish. I will not bother with further discussion with a person who is quite frankly silly. This will be my last post with you my friend. 

1 minute ago, Big_Tera said:

You have proven time and time again that all you do is talk jibberish. I will not bother with further discussion with a person who is quite frankly silly. This will be my last post with you my friend. 

Thank you. I was going to post something similar. I rarely have to deal with spastics in real life. It's been a real lesson. I need to go away and lay down for a while. You've fried my circuitry.

14 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

1.White area

2. Ethnic minorities move in.

3. Whites move out

4. Ethnic Minorities cheer that whitey has gone.

5. Area becomes s***hole.

6. Ethnic minorities leave s***hole move to white area.

7. Rinse and repeat.

Lol     so true 

I have noticed there is a lot more litter on the streets in multicultural areas. Where I live the litter on the streets blows around with the wind and small bits go in your eyes when really windy  and some coke cans, cigerettes and wrappers are so old that they actually are stuck to the ground, completely flat and cemented to the ground. 

Lmao 

But I like the buzz of multi cultural towns!  The sites and sounds can be a bit of an eyesore. Now and then you get some drunk Asians arguing and shouting penc@#$d across the road, but still I prefer it than some quite town with no diversity.  I guess its who I am lol! 

8 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I have noticed there is a lot more litter on the streets in multicultural areas. Where I live the litter on the streets blows around with the wind and small bits go in your eyes when really windy  and some coke cans, cigerettes and wrappers are so old that they actually are stuck to the ground, completely flat and cemented to the ground. 

Lmao 

But I like the buzz of multi cultural towns!  The sites and sounds can be a bit of an eyesore. Now and then you get some drunk Asians arguing and shouting penc@#$d across the road, but still I prefer it than some quite town with no diversity.  I guess its who I am lol! 

White areas people have civic pride and try to keep the area clean.

In our areas, people fly tip and no one cares. People park where the hell they want and no one cares.

25 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Lmao 

hmmm okay

I do feel sorry for many of the white people in the UK. They were not likely descendants of the ruling class whites who ran the colonies and ruled over them.

Immigration levels are too high and even in the past 20 years I have seen parts of London transformed remarkably.

If you turn this question around and put yourself in Punjab, a Sikh stronghold, and you were to see and “alien population “, like Europeans or Africans with a completely different culture  Gradually take over your village or town or city, do you think you would like that? 

17 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

White areas people have civic pride and try to keep the area clean.

In our areas, people fly tip and no one cares. People park where the hell they want and no one cares.

Yeah near the local shops people sometimes park the car in the road and run to the shops to grab something which causes a lot of chaos on the roads lol

Also people crossing the road with looking.