Should we feel sorry for British white people or not?

Big_Tera

On 1/16/2019 at 7:01 PM, puzzled said:

I have noticed there is a lot more litter on the streets in multicultural areas. Where I live the litter on the streets blows around with the wind and small bits go in your eyes when really windy  and some coke cans, cigerettes and wrappers are so old that they actually are stuck to the ground, completely flat and cemented to the ground. 

Lmao 

But I like the buzz of multi cultural towns!  The sites and sounds can be a bit of an eyesore. Now and then you get some drunk Asians arguing and shouting penc@#$d across the road, but still I prefer it than some quite town with no diversity.  I guess its who I am lol! 

if you mean multicultural as in of a certain faith I can agree , because technically our street was for the past twenty years multi cultured and nulti continental but our street was quiet . clean and friendly since the quota of new move-ins have been of that faith , we have noisy cars zooming up and down even though it is literally one car space wide in between wheel up parking , three cars per household on drive for barely two , mattresses and domestic crap left for ages in front gardens instead of making a call to the council to get it picked up for FREE. The tell tale hawked up paan stains which make me retch are over the pavement . Basically it is a microcosm of the observed degeneration I have observed repeatedly whereever they  move in. Cereal box licence driving  is evident from the number of banged up cars trundling up and down the neighbourhood , and my daughter's school failed their safeguarding targets and have been taken over by a new team as OFSTED pulled over the original management  school pop has gone from fifty fifty white and ethnic to  80 percent ethnic with musley at 90percent of that . School kids are failing on attendence and punctuality targets and the standard for neglish and maths is dropping rapidly. the school went from one of the best to failing ...notes on bullying , antisocial behaviours and failure to counter it were made and the culprits were never punished  because of repercussions of parental backlash that were anticipated by staff because of their ethnicity. they did end up with just muslim parent governors at the school dispite multiple non muslim candidates going up. Thankfully now the last two vacancies have been filled by non muslims  to bring it back to a mix. Sad really

3 hours ago, puzzled said:

Lmao i agree, the first thing Asian do when moving into a new house is cut all the trees down and get rid of the grass and replace it with cement.  Asians have a bad taste I agree. 

My mama in Wolverhampton moved into this amazing house with a huge garden that had so many different ypes of trees and plants, Apple trees, other fruit trees, roses and many different types of flowers, even had one of those oriental Japanese/chinese trees and he cut down every single tree! Why the hell would you even do that to such a garden 

It baffled my Mum when I went the opposing way and pulled up the turf and put in a Japanese garden loads of trees and shrubs which give loads of colour in winter and spring when most gardens are dead . It's only been 18 years and now she's stopped saying too many trees you should get rid of them .... so I totally get what you are saying all the desis come in and find it strange to not be able to see straight down the middle of the plot and judge how much jameen you've got .... I planted my fruit trees this year on my patio edges so Waheguru ji willing we'll have produce too ....

On 1/16/2019 at 7:23 PM, Big_Tera said:

I tend to find desi people cleaner then goreh. 

only sikhs and gujus , gujus because they are playing keeping up with Joneses ...apne because they don't want no hassles from council neighbours etc. Most muslim nationalities barring turks and croatians are fairly filthy , we have pakis (pathans and punjabi (lahore)), afghanis and bengalis  - all have created mess and antisocial vibes to their neighbours  barring the lahori family who are quiet well spoken and speak very nicely with me whenever they see me .

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

only sikhs and gujus , gujus because they are playing keeping up with Joneses ...apne because they don't want no hassles from council neighbours etc. Most muslim nationalities barring turks and croatians are fairly filthy , we have pakis (pathans and punjabi (lahore)), afghanis and bengalis  - all have created mess and antisocial vibes to their neighbours  barring the lahori family who are quiet well spoken and speak very nicely with me whenever they see me .

Racism is alive and well 

As I have gotten older I have come to appreciate greenery. 

It enhances a neighbourhood. That is one difference you can tell between an area our people would typically live in and a gora area.

I can understand that our people would like a garden with minimal maintenance. 

(Minimum maintenance for us is pressure washing the concrete once a year)

I can also understand the pragmatism that is needed for a driveway to fit in several cars.

Our people pick pragmatism over aesthetics in the outdoors.

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

As I have gotten older I have come to appreciate greenery. 

It enhances a neighbourhood. That is one difference you can tell between an area our people would typically live in and a gora area.

I can understand that our people would like a garden with minimal maintenance. 

(Minimum maintenance for us is pressure washing the concrete once a year)

I can also understand the pragmatism that is needed for a driveway to fit in several cars.

Our people pick pragmatism over aesthetics in the outdoors.

idk about this,

I like plants, I have a bonsai garden outside, which I started collecting,

I have even heard legends that there used to be a tree in the centre of every gurdwara, solid research on this, naujwani, natures really in our kaum.

7 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Racism is alive and well 

speaking from twenty years of trying to be a good neighbour to all , including watching over people's homes and letting them know iif something has happened (like the racist white dude opposite when his house alarm kept going off during the day)and seeing the blatant flouting of rules and law of the land by these people including wife beating , arguing with witnesses , lying to police about female stating she has overdosed to get her to be rounded up and brought back , boy racers meeting up and blocking the single lane to have a chat/banter , inconveniecing others. Not racism just actual real behaviours od real people.

10 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

The area I live in is very mixed. But low percentage of brown people there mostly whites. 

I know in areas where it is overly desified. The worse lot are the bengalis. Go past their houses and you will get a fishy odour of rotten fish bones. 

Muslims can be verry unhygenic. Never eat from a muslim food shop they do all kinds of dirty unhygenic things. Such as washing their feet in the sink. ect. 

On 1/16/2019 at 6:24 PM, MisterrSingh said:

Work on ruling your own mind before you dream of ruling a country

you're mixing spirituality and political independence !! not entirely correct i think