Amritdhari eyebrows

Guest Meeee

I am amritdhari, my eyebrows are pretty bushy and a monobrow too, sometimes I want to just trim them but I refrain myself. Are there any way I can make them naturally look better?

Listen some people will have a monobrow some people won’t. You have a monobrow so just accept it or don’t be an amritdhari simple as that 

if your sikhi was just up to the point of you having a monobrow or not then you never knew what true Sikhi is and just shows how much love you have for guru ji. 

I don’t know if you can “naturally make them look better” I’ve personally never had it...

maybe it’s your karam to have it or maybe you just have it lol I don’t know 

On 1/16/2019 at 11:14 AM, Guest Meeee said:

I am amritdhari, my eyebrows are pretty bushy and a monobrow too, sometimes I want to just trim them but I refrain myself. Are there any way I can make them naturally look better?

Don't trim them, the less you notice the less others will notice. Also if you trim them they will grow back bushier. Its also wrong to do beadbi of kes. You can use a little eyebrow brush to comb them (make them less bushy) but don't cut them!

agree with guest kaur bhain ji  , use clear brow gel or coconut oil to condition and hold the brows in combed position , personally I just pinch-smooth from above and below (between index finger and thumb)towards centre line of my individual brow following natural curve in the morning they look much neater and smooth without the BS trimming and plucking that others do . Nothing more tragic than over plucked then drawn in sharpie eyebrows

10 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

there's natural then clown , most instagram eyebrows border  on clown considering they strip beautiful naturally luxuriant brows as ugly and then draw them in twice as dark and thick like electrical tape

Lol some of them look like they have two slugs sitting above their eyes. I feel bad but when talking to some of these girls you can't help but look at their drawn on massive brows. 

I have a very faint monobrow, you don't really notice it tbh  you can only see it if up close, at first it used to bother me and I used to pluck it LMAO  but now I don't care, it don't bother me, havnt don't anything to it for over a year.

Then again I am a guy, maybe it's different for girls  I don't know ...

11 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

agree with guest kaur bhain ji  , use clear brow gel or coconut oil to condition and hold the brows in combed position , personally I just pinch-smooth from above and below (between index finger and thumb)towards centre line of my individual brow following natural curve in the morning they look much neater and smooth without the BS trimming and plucking that others do . Nothing more tragic than over plucked then drawn in sharpie eyebrows

this is just as bad as trimming them lmao