Shorts & Gurdwara ?

S1ngh

1 minute ago, Redoptics said:

Totally against them doing it in a Gudwara, just a quick question, have you ever approached one of these girls and asked them why they feel the need to dress that way?

Probably because they don't want to get rejected from society. They think that by following society they become cool

48 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

To be honest you shouldn't paint people with the same brush, some people just dress that but does not make them what you say.

Totally against them doing it in a Gudwara, just a quick question, have you ever approached one of these girls and asked them why they feel the need to dress that way?

They might be feeling very insecure about themselves.

If someone looks like a s1ut then they look like a s1ut, no other way of putting it. Yeah true some might dress like s1uts and not necessarily be s1uts. 

No iv never approached one, most likely the response will be "its my life and i can  dress how i like" 

Showing skin in the West is seen as liberation, empowerment, choice, attractive, freedome of expressing sexuality, so many will not see the wrong in it.

I'm not bothered about how they dress outside, but when it comes to the gurdwara then I don't like it and I have every right not to like it. 

A lot of sikh men and women are feminists and liberals so telling another sikh how to dress will trigger a lot of liberal feminist sikh men and women.

Some sikh men enjoy parading their wife around half naked in public LMAO, no joke   it's a very proud moment for them, very liberating. 

2 minutes ago, puzzled said:

A lot of sikh men and women are feminists and liberals so telling another sikh how to dress will trigger a lot of liberal feminist sikh men and women.

Some sikh men enjoy parading their wife around half naked in public LMAO, no joke   it's a very proud moment for them, very liberating. 

Yeah I have seen, when me and the Mrs used to go out.

I was lucky she didn't dress like that 'for your eyes only babe' she used to say lol