Sign in to follow this  
Guest VeerJiiiiii

Sonam Bajwa and other Punjabi actors gone almost naked?

On 1/17/2019 at 10:42 AM, Singh1989 said:

They're Punjabis!

You say this like it's some sort of gaal (epithet). More self-hatred by Punjabis.

On 1/17/2019 at 10:42 AM, Singh1989 said:

Do they have a right to call themselves Sikhs or identify? My answer's no to this.

Look, bro, who are you to decide who's a Sikh or who's not? If they call themselves Sikhs, they are.  (Or go by the SGPC definition of Sikh, which doesn't mention what kind of clothes you wear.)

On 1/17/2019 at 10:18 AM, jkvlondon said:

vasey isn't sonam a hindu style name?

Well, she's from one of those outside-of-Punjab families. They commonly absorb influence from Hindu society to please their society friends.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• That's not entirely true. There is a Hadith (and I'm paraphrasing here as I don't remember all the details) when the prophet initially invited all the quresh tribes to dinner to invite them to Islam. He asked the question, who will be my brother (in faith), my friend and my successor (khalifa). Imam Ali immediately stood up. The prophet asked him to sit down (as he was still quite young, though extremely loyal to the prophet from day one). The prophet asked the question again, and again the same thing happened. On the third time, when Imam Ali stood up, the prophet said, very well, you will be my brother, my friend and my successor. This hadith is found in both sunni and shia books. There is also a verse in the quran (and please correct me if I'm wrong) where Allah says that he chooses his khalifa. Depending on the context of this verse, this could invalidate the khalifate of Abu Bakar and validate the divinity of Ali being the khalifa. There is also a "Hadith-e-Noor" (found in both sunni and shia books) in which the prophet says, Me and Ali are created from the same light. These (and many others) are just some of the points which could point to the divine claim that Imam Ali was indeed the divine successor to the prophet.  But yes, there was plenty of killing of the family of the prophet. And many battles ensued, which resulted in parts of the quran being lost. But...that's a different topic entirely....
    • @MuslimNeighbour - still waiting on you bro. Don't leave me hanging...
    • The power of Chandi di vaar physically can’t be contained by this human body. Only saints like Baba Deep Singh Ji can handle that level of power. This bani is what Baba Ji used to fight while carrying their head.  What you mention of something trying to harm you at home, Chandi di vaar will solve that easily. Once it’s solved generally stick to SGGS bani because this predominantly gives peace and bliss vs bir ras from dasam bani (which is not really required for householders)
    • Mohammed died without selecting or saying what to do , that's why the quresh immediately declared themselves as the upper muslims and his generals tried to murder all his bloodline ,
    • Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki Fateh Gurpurab di lakh lakh vadiyan veer ji. something that you would actually use on your hair , like argan oil, olive oil , I would add a few drops of lavender oil to preventive moulds/yeast and to help keep dandruff at bay . Warm the oil to about hand warm then submerge the kanga leave for least four hours or just leave overnight , wipe off excess oil and start using .

Important Information

Terms of Use