Is there such a sin which Waheguru does not forgive?

Guest WaheguruJiKiFateh47

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 12:17 AM, Guest WaheguruJiKiFateh47 said:

I heard that there are some sins which cant be forgiven such as these people who went to gurdwara to do wrong on Guru Granth Sahib Ji *waheguru waheguru*.

Or also adultery, where the person will live 1000 days of hell. But is this true? I cant understand of  course the first thing. Someone who does this should rot in hell. But what about someone does a mistake, because they are so attached to one person? Are there really sins which cant be forgiven? I thought Waheguru forgives everyone who chooses the path oh Waheguru Ji. 

And how does Waheguru forgive? 

forgives everything, always

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
Guest DumbIdiotBanda

3. In kalyug,  Bhai Moola tried to hide from Guru Nanak Dev ji and her wife told to bhai Mardana that my husband is not here( she just didn’t want her husband Moola to go with Guru Nanak), so she lied. Guru ji said , “ je nahi hai tan fer nahi hai”. He died immediately. Her wife tried to regret and apologize but he didn’t get pardon at that time.

Didn't Moola Khatri have to go through a few jooni as punishment and was liberated by Guru Gobind Singh ji by his arrow as a white rabbit? I think that you might not get off the hook immediately, but Guru Ji will surely forgive. 

On 1/16/2019 at 7:17 PM, Guest WaheguruJiKiFateh47 said:

I heard that there are some sins which cant be forgiven such as these people who went to gurdwara to do wrong on Guru Granth Sahib Ji *waheguru waheguru*.

Or also adultery, where the person will live 1000 days of hell. But is this true? I cant understand of  course the first thing. Someone who does this should rot in hell. But what about someone does a mistake, because they are so attached to one person? Are there really sins which cant be forgiven? I thought Waheguru forgives everyone who chooses the path oh Waheguru Ji. 

And how does Waheguru forgive?

I believe I heard a Sakhi that if even Aurangzeb was willing to ask for forgiveness from Guru Sahib that even he could be forgiven. The difference between disrespecting Guru Sahib is that he was Vaheguru himself, but Guru Sahib forgave Ram Rai in 10th form, (even if Ram Raiya are still excommunicated from the panth today). That said, those who make mistake should go away from their mistakes.

7 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I do not like this topic header  because the way it is framed is very christian like.

Our dharam has been abrahamised. 

I do not think the word "sin" is really appropriate to describe "paap " as our concepts go into far deeper level.

Bro, while I agree some Sikhs try to sneak in Abrahamic concepts, I'm at a loss to understand your objection to the word "sin". I mean, how does it differ from "paap"?

When you know one language, and then you learn another, you correlate words with similar meanings. For example, you call a dog "<banned word filter activated>" and then when you learn English, you find that people are calling 4-legged animals that bark "dog" and you correlate the two words.

So my question for you is: How do "sin" and "paap" differ?

5 hours ago, BhForce said:

Bro, while I agree some Sikhs try to sneak in Abrahamic concepts, I'm at a loss to understand your objection to the word "sin". I mean, how does it differ from "paap"?

When you know one language, and then you learn another, you correlate words with similar meanings. For example, you call a dog "<banned word filter activated>" and then when you learn English, you find that people are calling 4-legged animals that bark "dog" and you correlate the two words.

So my question for you is: How do "sin" and "paap" differ?

It is an appropriated word.

There are words in Bani that give a far more fuller meaning than the English word. The more Bani you learn and understand, the more you realise that the English words are not sufficient enough to explain the full meaning.

For example, I got into a disagreement with a gora with the word "karma " as dharmic words have come into the English language and he mentoned karma but used it in the wrong way.

I had to explain what karma is. Because this guy twisted the meaning to the point it did not mean what it should have anymore.

Karma in the west has taken on a meaning as a consequence of what has been done but karma just means action.

The eptymology of the word "kar" means to do or create. Kar is seen in "Kartar" Purakh and Ik-Ong-Kar. 

Ik Ong Kar has taken on the meaning ," There is one god" but that is not what it actually means when you break down the words. The more correct meaning would be Ik (One-ness) Ong  (vibration ), Kar (create/do)

The one-ness through vibration created the universe.

Through three words you can see the wonder and splendour of Gurbani. This is above and beyond what any westerner or Abrahamic can do.

The westerner/Abrahamic has to try and appropriate, verbal gymnastics and try to revise their texts to get this meaning which our gurus explain in 3 words.

Your understanding of concepts begins to change 

I will look into the proper meaning of Paap and Sin but expect to see the same.