Has anyone watched Nanak Naam video on thw meaning of Ik?

Redoptics

9 hours ago, Redoptics said:

Think this guy is doing great seva, does anybody watch his videos.

its just like making a two hour video on what is the meaning of a table.

''ohh its gods creation..'' '''ohhh its practical too'..'' ''ooh its got four legs, symbolizing the power of four and four pillars of the system..'' all of it is codswallop,

IK just means one, lets leave it at that

9 hours ago, mahandulai said:

its just like making a two hour video on what is the meaning of a table.

''ohh its gods creation..'' '''ohhh its practical too'..'' ''ooh its got four legs, symbolizing the power of four and four pillars of the system..'' all of it is codswallop,

IK just means one, lets leave it at that

Did you watch it, it has nothing to do with ego, Ik is what the rest of Guru Grant Sahib Ji describes 

This guy from appearance and from this video seems like a good guy.  However I was watching a video he did on kaam at a Toronto singhs camp and he let out his true identity.   24 or so minutes into the video he loses all credibility. He gives credit to a nastik Harinder Singh of Sikh Research Institute who used to take Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji in a carry on luggage and rolled the luggage with Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji like Guru Sahib was another piece of item in his carry on luggage. It could have been checked in luggage.   Either way Harinder Singh mistreated Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. 

Then the Nanak naam guy goes further and says Harinder Singh says Gurbani celebrates common sexual practices.  After saying this, the Nanak naam guy, satpal Singh, says he has respect for Harinder Singh.   This is called having a perverted mind by Sikhi standards.   These guys can't control their sexual behavior and thoughts so they try legitimizing their behavior by misquoting Gurbani.

Forward the video to 24 minutes.

21 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

This guy from appearance and from this video seems like a good guy.  However I was watching a video he did on kaam at a Toronto singhs camp and he let out his true identity.   24 or so minutes into the video he loses all credibility. He gives credit to a nastik Harinder Singh of Sikh Research Institute who used to take Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji in a carry on luggage and rolled the luggage with Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji like Guru Sahib was another piece of item in his carry on luggage. It could have been checked in luggage.   Either way Harinder Singh mistreated Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. 

Then the Nanak naam guy goes further and says Harinder Singh says Gurbani celebrates common sexual practices.  After saying this, the Nanak naam guy, satpal Singh, says he has respect for Harinder Singh.   This is called having a perverted mind by Sikhi standards.   These guys can't control their sexual behavior and thoughts so they try legitimizing their behavior by misquoting Gurbani.

Forward the video to 24 minutes.

I appreciate that Satpal Singh is doing prachar but I think his idea of Waheguru ji is more like the universe and nature and not all loving, all powerful being as Maharaj describes.

23 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Then the Nanak naam guy goes further and says Harinder Singh says Gurbani celebrates common sexual practices.

About this. Yes Maharaj says love your wife daily but celebrating sexual practices is going a bit too far. I don't think Mahapurakh would say that of do any of that for pleasure. Later on the video around 32 minutes he says it's okay to have it for pleasure not just procreate. Isn't that just fueling lust. And then he also says that we should not stop ourselves for going out and just staying in the Gurdwara instead. But Maharaj clearly say Gun Gava Din Raat Nanak Chao Ehu. And that we should be absorbed in Naam all day and night.

1 hour ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

I appreciate that Satpal Singh is doing prachar but I think his idea of Waheguru ji is more like the universe and nature and not all loving, all powerful being as Maharaj describes.

About this. Yes Maharaj says love your wife daily but celebrating sexual practices is going a bit too far. I don't think Mahapurakh would say that of do any of that for pleasure. Later on the video around 32 minutes he says it's okay to have it for pleasure not just procreate. Isn't that just fueling lust. And then he also says that we should not stop ourselves for going out and just staying in the Gurdwara instead. But Maharaj clearly say Gun Gava Din Raat Nanak Chao Ehu. And that we should be absorbed in Naam all day and night.

Just remember this guy isn't a Guru and will make mistakes,  the video on Ik he uses Gurbani to back up his thoughts on what Ik is, problem is we shouldn't have this split view on the matter it should be known to us all.

Just my take on it.