One of my muslim friend has gifted me Quran . Should I continue reading from it ?

2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

She was very tall about six foot tall as Mum was told at Hazoor Sahib when she went .

Yeah she was really tall.  In her gurdwara they also have a very old dasam granth and I think sarbloh granth. One of them has a small painting of guru gobind singh ji which was done by someone who saw him in real.  It's the original of that famous painting of guru gobind singh ji wearing green at hazur sahib.

The place where bhai bhago did meditation has a small platform built there 

Hazur sahib is an amazing place, it's a experience which stays with you 

23 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Yeah she was really tall.  In her gurdwara they also have a very old dasam granth and I think sarbloh granth. One of them has a small painting of guru gobind singh ji which was done by someone who saw him in real.  It's the original of that famous painting of guru gobind singh ji wearing green at hazur sahib.

The place where bhai bhago did meditation has a small platform built there 

Hazur sahib is an amazing place, it's a experience which stays with you 

Guru Hargobind Singh Ji was also huge I got pics of chola , Ill post them, on a new topic once I have found them.

48 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

it doesn't borrow fool, it clarifies the truth of such stories by giving true gian about these mythic paragons. Next time you try denigrating Guru Granth Sahib by claiming it BORROWS from elsewhere the whole sangat here will put your foolishness straight. As for all those handing you their texts , YES they are trying to  influence and change you , because they can see you are shaky somehow in Sikhi.

Gurbani says we should not say "feeka" to someone. Yet you're trying to insult others on this forum . Have some "haleemi" please. 

I am not denigrating SGGS ji . its you who can't read my responses properly. What a shame . I have deep respect for SGGS ji btw. I only look to them for solving my problems.

6 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Gurbani says we should not say "feeka" to someone. Yet you're trying to insult others on this forum . Have some "haleemi" please. 

I am not denigrating SGGS ji . its you who can't read my responses properly. What a shame . I have deep respect for SGGS ji btw. I only look to them for solving my problems.

Borrow implies lack ... you believe Guru ji Lacks in anything?    He exposed the truth hidden for millenia by brahmins from the majority , he did Upkar from His own Gian not the other way round as you implied by your badly chosen words going like a bhekari in front of these fakes for knowledge .

As for fika bolna , you say the wrong things about my Guru ji and I should give you innaam?

1 minute ago, jkvlondon said:

Borrow implies lack ... you believe Guru ji Lacks in anything?    He exposed the truth hidden for millenia by brahmins from the majority , he did Upkar from His own Gian not the other way round as you implied by your badly chosen words going like a bhekari in front of these fakes for knowledge .

As for fika bolna , you say the wrong things about my Guru ji and I should give you innaam?

Ok I agree my choice of words may be wrong. Still you need to watch your words. From your posts here, you come across as keyboard warrior. 

44 minutes ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

I heard the Sikhs used to train loads. Imagine how strong Maharaj was.

He must of dwarfed everyone. Reminds me of the story of how mata Ganga went to bhai gurdas ji to do ardaas for a son and bhai gurdas crushed onions with his hand and said you will have a son who will crush the corrupt authorities like this. 

31 minutes ago, puzzled said:

He must of dwarfed everyone. Reminds me of the story of how mata Ganga went to bhai gurdas ji to do ardaas for a son and bhai gurdas crushed onions with his hand and said you will have a son who will crush the corrupt authorities like this. 

Yeah, Mata ji was yearning for a son and Dhan Dhan Guru Arjan Dev ji Maharaj told Mata ji to go to a great being and serve him. And she went to Baba Buddha ji. She had to go twice.

Here's a video on it, telling us that it really happened.