Suggestions from Senior Gursikhs for newly Amritdhari singh

TinnkerBell

On 1/20/2019 at 3:07 PM, TinnkerBell said:

3. I know again its personal to take a head-shower everyday or just body shower. I want to know how you guys take shiwer everyday- head.shower daily or not? Please share your experiences.

4. Any other suggestions that you people would like to share?

5. When in Punjab, How often you people eat from outside like Kulche.Chholle, golgappe, smose etc which are cooked and prepared by just roadside sellers.( mostly unhygienic).

3. There is Katha I listened to from I think Suraj Prakash. In the katha Baba Santa Singh said that keshi ishnaan should be done every 4 days. There is also something called panj ishnaan.

4. For an amrit dhari who is has taken khanday dee pahul, it is also very important to maintain and shastar and do shastar abiyaas, which is also bhagti. Bana is also important with bani.

5. I don't think there is much sucham with street sellers in India. However I see amrit dharis in India eating food at functions where the flies are sitting on them, so what do I know? Some amrit dharis follow Sarbloh bibek, such as the more strict Singhs in Budha Dal,, where food is eaten in Sarbloh utensils and all water is drunk from a well. This is more easier to do in India than in the west.