Crossbow attack

Big_Tera

I just happened to read this article in my local paper by chance.

This happened only 15 minutes from where Im from. Shocking to know these things are happening in your neighborhood. The story of a Hindu man from Mauritius who murders his wife after being  divorced/ seperated. She later marries a muslim then converted to islam. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7746015/man-appears-in-court-accused-of-shooting-heavily-pregnant-ex-wife-dead-with-a-crossbow/

1 hour ago, Big_Tera said:

I just happened to read this article in my local paper by chance.

This happened only 15 minutes from where Im from. Shocking to know these things are happening in your neighborhood. The story of a Hindu man from Mauritius who murders his wife after being  divorced/ seperated. She later marries a muslim then converted to islam. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7746015/man-appears-in-court-accused-of-shooting-heavily-pregnant-ex-wife-dead-with-a-crossbow/

This happened down the street from me , one of my sons friends live a few doors down , There are a fair few tamil people on that street. The school issued a letter as her kids attended the same school as my daughter ... tragic waste of life now the older kids lose both parents

9 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

This happened down the street from me , one of my sons friends live a few doors down , There are a fair few tamil people on that street. The school issued a letter as her kids attended the same school as my daughter ... tragic waste of life now the older kids lose both parents

wow shocking ... :/