Real talk. Long post

Guest Manbir Singh

Guest Manbir Singh

I want to hear from Sikhs what they think about a few things, I get blocked/deleted whenever I post similar topics on sikhyouth uk, Sikhs for justice etc.

Its been approx 25 years since the end of the Khalistan armed movement, pretty much. Since then there have been numerous rallies/speeches/ events , huge amount of funds have been collected during this.

Now why is it not even one person has the guts to actually go to Punjab and start a ground level campaign? 

Honestly no western country gives a damn about our problems so why look towards them? 

Where has all the money even gone? I can tell you from personal experience that remaining families of even well known shaheed are living in poverty, forget about the thousands of others who are not so well known.

In the mean time while western Sikhs are time wasting, Punjabi’s are leaving Punjab in their thousands and their land/property are being bought up by Bihari/UP people. Go to Punjab seeing Sardars is a rarity, even young kids no longer have kes.

Pretty much every Sikh organization these days is just focused on making money and the like, I could go into how they have all been corrupted by RSS but many would not agree. For example Dhumma the so called head of Damdami Taksal, he was brought over from Fresno, by KPS Gill no less. He gave him siropa in 91/92 then when questioned claimed he didn’t know he was. 

I could go into much more detail about everything but it seems it is a total waste, it is easy to make drama sitting in a different country safe and sound. 

That is ultimately why sikhi is on a decline, no one can back up what they talk, too busy having inter jatha warfare and worrying about nonsense issues.

Anyway I guess me like many others just should give up as nothing is gonna happen, the killers, the black cats are known by all, but no one can be bothered. 

No one in punjab cares about an independent state   you can't create a nation if people don't want one or care

Its just people abroad 

I'm neither for khalistan or against it

But currently it's a dead movement ... 

Doesn't mean it can't be revived but currently everyone is sleeping on it apart from a few people abroad...

On 1/26/2019 at 5:47 AM, Guest Manbir Singh said:

Where has all the money even gone? I can tell you from personal experience that remaining families of even well known shaheed are living in poverty, forget about the thousands of others who are not so well known.

Maybe this is a good place to start.  Financially helping the shaheed families.  Get them the help they need and also fund Gurbani schools so the younger generation know what the Guru is saying and they have a sense of belonging to Sikhi.  If you look at the Sikhs around Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa.  They were average sikhs.  They turned into soorma after receiving the Guru's teachings.   This is the key to turning anyone into a soorma.  Find a good teacher in india and fund him financially to open schools and watch the culture of Punjab change from giddars to Gursikhs.   

WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!!!!! We need to start our own western Jatha in the west. We can start up our own organization! If you want your money to reach the family of Shaheeds we have to do it ourselves. Heck we need to find a way to get them out of India. Muslims do this all the time. They sneak past the borders and claim refuge. Why can’t apne do the same. Canadian govt literally went to Syria and picked up refugees why can’t they go and do the same in Punjab. 

If you wanna save sikhi, singh bano saare Jane.

waheguruji ka Khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh.

Guest GuestSingh
5 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Stockholm Syndrome. "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink." Etc. 

or could it be that those who actively support and vocally campaign for khalistan in the west actually feel they have a voice which can only get louder thru more acknowledgement, awareness and support from younger generations in the community and worldwide organisations...as opposed to just standing alone and risk being silenced forever in panjab and becoming another 'juggy singh johal'?

24 minutes ago, GuestSingh said:

or could it be that those who actively support and vocally campaign for khalistan in the west actually feel they have a voice which can only get louder thru more acknowledgement, awareness and support from younger generations in the community and worldwide organisations...as opposed to just standing alone and risk being silenced forever in panjab and becoming another 'juggy singh johal'?

Please come to Punjab and see most sikhs are hardly making both ends meet..... Do you think they'll support an all new country? New generation Sikhs in Punjab wants to be SECULAR, like any other educated young generation.

If someone wants to work towards a better PUNJAB then they are welcome to come in Punjab and join politics and do something like KEJRIWAL is doing, for a better future, if you don't even want to come then PLEASE BUTT OFF, LET US LIVE, WE DON'T WANT ANOTHER CARNAGE ON OUR HOMELAND....   PLEASE....

On 1/26/2019 at 5:47 AM, Guest Manbir Singh said:

He gave him siropa in 91/92 then when questioned claimed he didn’t know he was. 

That's not true.

Someone (I think maybe a journalist) who was accompanying Gill bought some pothis and the young sevadar on duty wrapped the pothis in a rumalla. If you put in around your neck, it's a siropa. On pothis, it's rumalla.

Guest GuestSingh
47 minutes ago, Amit12 said:

Please come to Punjab and see most sikhs are hardly making both ends meet..... Do you think they'll support an all new country? New generation Sikhs in Punjab wants to be SECULAR, like any other educated young generation.

If someone wants to work towards a better PUNJAB then they are welcome to come in Punjab and join politics and do something like KEJRIWAL is doing, for a better future, if you don't even want to come then PLEASE BUTT OFF, LET US LIVE, WE DON'T WANT ANOTHER CARNAGE ON OUR HOMELAND....   PLEASE....

brother my post wasnt a request for another war, 'hell on earth' in panjab again, no way should those dark days ever return...and neither was it to propose the idea of khalistan even tho it has my full support...but no-one should have to live their existence as a slave for the sake of evil..no-one..and too much blood has been spilt for the movement to just die in vain..imo the struggle for freedom and independence atm is dormant - neither alive nor dead..so the dream will always remain for so many - they can kill our ppl but they cant kill the idea...

and aint being 'secular' part of the problem today? how can panjab ever be so wen hindu fascists are 'running riot' enforcing and influencing hindutva raj? then there's the christian missionaries...and the 'new generations' are more hypnotised by the false delights in the west..educating panjab is something we can both agree on...