I didn't know there were leopards in Jalandhar!

dallysingh101

There are forests in punjab but they are cutting them down. There is a huge problem with wild pigs coming into the pinds. These wild pigs are dangerous and have massive tusks, they have attacked many people and everyone is actualy scared of them.  I went to our fields with my thia and we saw the pigs footsteps lol.

The pind walle say that these pigs even eat flesh, which actually is true because wild pigs do eat meat too.

But this is what happens when you cut down the forests, where are the animals supposed to go then?

Punjab has many wetlands and swamps and many migrating birds spend time in these wetlands because punjab falls under the migration route, but fishermen are fishing all the fish and there is no fish left in these wetlands for the hungry migrating birds, so birds and fishermen are competing with each other, many of these wetlands have been built on with new houses and farming etc

People need to work with nature not work against it.