Inter-Racial Marriage Between Sikh and Christian

Guest Guest Amrit

Guest GuestSingh
1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

But given the global conspiracy to dilute the Sikh race what can be done about it in reality?

There are many race traitors and Guru Sahib warned about this in hundreds of stories in Gurbani (Sri Charitropakhiyan)

very little - they neither care nor think about these things.

only thing the few of us can do is inform and educate and do it ourselves in the hope others take notice too but things aint really gonna change - its like trying to open a stuck lid on a jar that only comes undone after a several tries....

in other words what these lalloos fail to even imagine in their very limited yet severely brainwashed minds is that a lot of of gurmat culture/traditions still kept alive in some parts of panjabi culture by some apne will completely die out - and thats before sikhi even becomes just a bit more prevalent/relevant in the west than it is now.

and that means the future of sikhi is eventually gonna become an even more watered-down, weak and westernised version of guru sahibaans legacy than what we know today...so how will next generations be able say sikhi is gurmat when the reality is it going in the opposite direction? seeing people like 'guest khiaal' above preaching liberal-extremist, tree-hugging, flower-power, powder-puff sikhi is nothing yet and just the start of things to come.

no-one wants to do it the hard way anymore - comfort is the disease like guruji says and it looks set to stay.

6 hours ago, Guest guest said:

But given the global conspiracy to dilute the Sikh race what can be done about it in reality?

There are many race traitors and Guru Sahib warned about this in hundreds of stories in Gurbani (Sri Charitropakhiyan)

I can't see how race comes into that. If we are so preoccupied with preserving race, we'd have no problem with interbreeding with those people across the border from us back home. 

I'm just confused about what people are trying to preserve? Surely Sikhs aren't a race, even if some political mechanisms have made them out to be in the UK. 

3 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Since you are the expert maybe you can enlighten us

Well, you're the one constantly ranting like they know everything. What can anyone teach you? You know it all already! You're so magical, you can fathom out all of Gurbani without even needing to learn Gurmukhi!

You know all about the historical Sikh codes of conduct, without even reading about them!

You're either a brahm-giani who has access to the highest spiritual knowledge via mystical routes or you're a complete <banned word filter activated> whose unaware of his own limitations. I'm not sure which one of these you are just yet. 

Give me a bit of time before I draw a conclusion......

5 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Well, you're the one constantly ranting like they know everything. What can anyone teach you? You know it all already! You're so magical, you can fathom out all of Gurbani without even needing to learn Gurmukhi!

You know all about the historical Sikh codes of conduct, without even reading about them!

You're either a brahm-giani who has access to the highest spiritual knowledge via mystical routes or you're a complete <banned word filter activated> whose unaware of his own limitations. I'm not sure which one of these you are just yet. 

Give me a bit of time before I draw a conclusion......

I haven't made any claims. Please demonstrate where I have? 

16 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I can't see how race comes into that. If we are so preoccupied with preserving race, we'd have no problem with interbreeding with those people across the border from us back home. 

I'm just confused about what people are trying to preserve? Surely Sikhs aren't a race, even if some political mechanisms have made them out to be in the UK. 

Your point was already answered

On 2/6/2019 at 12:40 AM, GuestSingh said:

at least in those days, there was less if any worry about diluting the gene pool since our ancestory already contained hindu/muslim blood and our surroundings were made up of same folk whereas now its gonna be diluted and weakened with others from over the world and thats only gonna result in a loss of identity by appearance, a loss of culture by mixed-heritage and a loss of faith by mixed-beliefs.

16 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Your point was already answered below

On 2/6/2019 at 12:40 AM, GuestSingh said:

at least in those days, there was less if any worry about diluting the gene pool since our ancestory already contained hindu/muslim blood and our surroundings were made up of same folk whereas now its gonna be diluted and weakened with others from over the world and thats only gonna result in a loss of identity by appearance, a loss of culture by mixed-heritage and a loss of faith by mixed-beliefs.