Inspirational Black Sikhs

Big_Tera

Thanks for the post!  Never seen her videos before    I know about soorma singh.  More and more sikhs from different backgrounds should make vids.

There is a black sikh lady at my local gurdwara too,  she always does sewa in the langar hall, every day.  she wears a black dastar 

18 hours ago, puzzled said:

Thanks for the post!  Never seen her videos before    I know about soorma singh.  More and more sikhs from different backgrounds should make vids.

There is a black sikh lady at my local gurdwara too,  she always does sewa in the langar hall, every day.  she wears a black dastar 

This girls puts to shame alot of people on this forum that like to give it large. 

But what we have here is a inspiration to us all. A young girl that is amritdhari at such a young age. Yet I am sure there will be a few budhoos that will find something to complain about her. Such as she is wearing the wrong type of turban. or some other issues that are minute. 

13 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

It is funny how there are so few like for black Sikhs. It seems like many people think Sikhism is only for Punjabi people and not for other races around the world.  

I've even had words with a few of those apart from the near constant hindvuta fanboys trying to edumacate sikhs about sikhi dos and don'ts  1st class A holes