Shall we start s debate on Christianity?

Redoptics

I have noticed a few poster's,  keep questioning certain points I make about Christianity,  I do not understand why people are so quick to back them. 

If you have not studied religion fair enough, but hey lets debate, I will start with this.

In my research Christianity deals with astrotheology not spirituality. 

Please do not offend and if you back up your points with facts, that would be awesome.

It's good to have knowledge of other faiths, especially for rebutting challenges they throw your way in relation to your own faith. But too much of this seems like wasting time and energy that could be spent exploring your own heritage/dharam, which is more rewarding imo. 

I mean time spent doing that could be spent improving one's own Gurmukhi skills or building up your Brij Bhasha vocab (which I'm increasingly realising is more and more important for Sikhs given the knowledge in Dasam Granth and other puratan ithihaasic granths).

14 hours ago, Redoptics said:

I have noticed a few poster's,  keep questioning certain points I make about Christianity,  I do not understand why people are so quick to back them. 

If you have not studied religion fair enough, but hey lets debate, I will start with this.

In my research Christianity deals with astrotheology not spirituality. 

Please do not offend and if you back up your points with facts, that would be awesome.

Are you  an expert on christianity ?