Things you never see

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

On 2/5/2019 at 5:21 PM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

11) an unattractive Polish girl

12) an attractive Polish man

I heard a punjabi hindu guy say same thing about sikhs once, on my face.

He said "Sardarni sohni teh sardar sadaai" 

19 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I heard a punjabi hindu guy say same thing about sikhs once, on my face.

He said "Sardarni sohni teh sardar sadaai" 

That makes sense. To us men those men would say it 'to' our face but you, being what you are, it makes sense that he would have said it while he was 'on' your face.

4 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Good grief, I thought I was the only one who noticed it. How do their feet end up looking so rough? It's certainly not through hard work.

Women from India have very bent legs as well. A lot of them wear tight leggings as well so the wonky legs are more noticeable.  Don't know why that is. 

On 2/5/2019 at 12:51 PM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

1)  a homeless Gujarati

2) an Asian driving a Skoda

3) a desi home that has dug up the concrete outside and planted some grass

4) a rich Sikh with a social conscience

5) any Sikh in the west going on and on about 1984 widows and orphans and actually putting his money where his mouth is and marrying one of the poor orphans

6) any desi / sikh photograph about something an organisation is doing that doesn't have 100 people standing behind the main person in the photograph

7) an Indian / Punjabi news segment that is not accompanied by dramatic music

8.  anyone with anything interesting to say on sikhsangat.com

9) pavements covered in dog poo. When i was a kid the pavements were full of it and new shoes were guaranteed to be ruined on the first day due to dog sh$t everywhere and most of it was white !!

10) drunk scotsmen / irishmen - the streets used to be full of them. Where'd they all go ?

13) a midlands middle aged uncle not wearing a suit blazer

14) a women from India with feet that are not deformed

15) an apni school headmaster who is not a lesbian...or at least looks like a lesbian

16) brown / black people mountaineering, river rafting, camping.

17) scottish pound notes -  to be cheap at weddings without being seen to be cheap

Please speak for yourself.  Polish women are not particularly attractive.

Anyway, are you married to a 1984 orphan?

Here are some things I never see:

1. Canadian Sikhs who don't "act like they're black"

2. Anyone wearing a turban in the Doaba region

3. Sikhs raised in the UK who pronounce Punjabi names properly instead of adopting the gora misprounciations

4. Punjabi film actors who are portraying Singhs who have enough respect for the role to grow out their beards instead of wearing tacky fake beards

5. "Urban" Sikhs having trouble finding wives within their own community

6. Sikhs marrying people from other religions and bringing their partners into Sikhi

7. UK born monay who decide to become Singhs and then manage to die a decent looking pagh (Their fathers don't even know how to tie paghs, so who can blame them?)

8. A non-horrible Punjabi movie

9. Sikhs outside the UK who write "penji" and "pend" instead of "panji" and "pind"

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 11:51 AM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

1)  a homeless Gujarati

3) a desi home that has dug up the concrete outside and planted some grass

4) a rich Sikh with a social conscience

5) any Sikh in the west going on and on about 1984 widows and orphans and actually putting his money where his mouth is and marrying one of the poor orphans

6) any desi / sikh photograph about something an organisation is doing that doesn't have 100 people standing behind the main person in the photograph

7) an Indian / Punjabi news segment that is not accompanied by dramatic music

8.  anyone with anything interesting to say on sikhsangat.com

9) pavements covered in dog poo. When i was a kid the pavements were full of it and new shoes were guaranteed to be ruined on the first day due to dog sh$t everywhere and most of it was white !!

10) drunk scotsmen / irishmen - the streets used to be full of them. Where'd they all go ?

13) a midlands middle aged uncle not wearing a suit blazer

14) a women from India with feet that are not deformed

15) an apni school headmaster who is not a lesbian...or at least looks like a lesbian

16) brown / black people mountaineering, river rafting, camping.

17) scottish pound notes -  to be cheap at weddings without being seen to be cheap

16)

number 6 got me in stitched tho

On 2/18/2019 at 9:58 AM, mahandulai said:

16)

number 6 got me in stitched tho

OK then, correction to number 16: Things you HARDLY ever see: Brown / Black people going mountaineering (there's always one isn't there ? ? 

What you wanna go up a mountain for anyway mahandulai ? Mountains are no place for brown folk. Don't forget....muhammed didn't go to the mountain....the mountain came to muhammed ?

Guest GuestSingh
On 2/5/2019 at 11:51 AM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

know both a singh and mona from work who both drive one...

On 2/17/2019 at 11:02 PM, californiasardar1 said:

Here are some things I never see:

1. Canadian Sikhs who don't "act like they're black"

here in the uk if they aint acting black then theyre busy pretending to act white, middle-class....

Guest jigsaw-puzzled-singh
2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Skodas have undergone a bit of an image change in recent years. They're arguably comparable to a SEAT in terms of build quality and performance. The days of them being the butt of a joke are long gone. They look quite nice too. No, I don't own one!

i think you guys have missed my point completely. Sodas are excellent cars....far better than Vauxhall, Ford or any of the crappy French makes and yet if you see a Skoda in your rear view mirror you can be,unlike the other makes, that the driver will be a middle aged white man. It just so happens that nobody is a better judge of what actually is or isn't a good car than a middle aged white man.